FINAL

New Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae woke up to the most beautiful feeling ever, 30 years of being together, but it still felt like it was the first time. Hyukjae smiled as he nuzzled his nose on his husband's collarbones. The smell of cinnamon and vanilla invaded his senses as he felt energized, ready to start the day. He hummed in satisfaction as he pressed his plump lips against his husband's thin ones, brushing away some of the hair that had gotten into his eyes.

 

He stretched a bit as he felt a sting below his spine, nothing new though, just an aftermath of their nightly love-making that seemed to get greater and greater after each . He stepped out of the bed and went directly to the showers, knowing that he had rookies to meet today. After a hot shower, he began towel drying his hair as he slipped on a robe. He got out of the bathroom to see his husband's head hanging on the edge of the bed. He chuckled at the sight,


"Good morning to you too." His husband grumbled, twisting and stretching neck, the crick bothering him as he tried to roll his shoulders. Hyukjae rolled his eyes before settling himself on the edge of the bed, "Sit down and let me rub it for you, you know it won't go away with just stretching." The bulky man sat down on the bed, , his back facing Hyukjae.

 

Hyukjae began kneading the man's nape, down to the crook of his shoulders, the muscles were tensed and knotted. The man hummed in appreciation, feeling the crick going away thanks to his husband's magical hands. He faced the thinner man and gently pressed a kiss on his lips, "Thank you, baby." 


Hyukjae smiled, "Get showered and dressed, Hae-ah. Don't you have to record with NCT today?" Yes, Lee Hyukjae was married to none other than Lee Donghae. Yes, Eunhae was real, as real as can be. After Super Junior had parted 5 years ago (not really because they're always still together), the two ex idols finally tied the knot in Paris with an intimate guest list including all 13 members of Super Junior, the pictures went viral and ELFs rejoiced at the thought of having all 15 members in one picture after how many years. As soon as they got married, SMent instantly hired Donghae as one of their composers while Hyukjae was the head of choreography and he also directed concerts and MVs with Shindong. Donghae and Hyukjae were a formidable pair when they're put together on a project, so once they're involved, SMent knew — that it'll be a hit. 


Lee Donghae hummed, "Yes, Jeno reminded me yesterday when I saw him with Jaemin." Hyukjae smiled before pulling his husband up and pushing him to the showers, "I'll make you your smoothie and some sandwiches okay?" He said with a glint. Donghae smiled at his husband, his husband who had understood him the moment they laid their eyes on eachother 30? 32? years ago. "No raspberries today, Hyuk and please add Yougurt." Donghae called out before jumping in the showers.


Donghae slipped on some jeans and shirt as he ran his hands through his semi-dry hair. Opting to just lay it down rather than tying it half way. He slipped on his gucci slides and went to the kitchen to see Hyukjae fully dressed in Tempus oversized shirt and gray sweatpants. His black hair falling over those beautiful eyes.

 

Hyukjae poured the smoothie into a glass before handing it to Donghae who kissed him on the lips as thanks. Donghae chuckled when he saw the dust of pink on his husband's cheeks. No matter how many years had passed, his Hyukjae was still so ing beautiful.

 

 

The trainees giggled silently and watched in awe as the Lee Donghae dropped the Lee Hyukjae off at one of SMent's Practice Rooms. Even if the man only wore his Husband's Clothing line, a pair of sweatpants, and nikes — the man still looked intimidating and powerful. Lee Hyukjae gave a warm smile at them as they shuffled to a straight line, not knowing what to expect from a legendary idol.


"Hello, everyone! How're you all doing today?" The ex idol beamed at them. A chorus of, "We're okay!" "We're excited!" And "We're so happy to work with you, hyungnim!" were heard throughout the practice room. Hyukjae chuckled at their enthusiasm. They reminded him of their trainee days, the dreams still far away but it was in sight. He strode over to the middle and grabbed a remote

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter