it's cold

the badass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yuri! You need to hurry up, the girls are already waiting outside and Yujin's already threatening to hang Nako on the oak tree!" Yuri rolls her eyes as she finishes tying her laces, Hitomi's voice ringing from the bottom of the stairs. "I'm coming! And you know for a fact that Yujin can't do that since she can't even climb that dumb tree!"

Yuri runs down the stairs and ignores Hitomi's glare, instead sending one towards Chaewon who's sitting on the couch with an amused face. "Shut it, radish." She commands. Yuri steps out as Hitomi and Chaewon waits for Yena who's packing something in the dining room.

"I'm not even doing anything." Chaewon laughs as she stands up and joins her girlfriend's side, wrapping her arms around Hitomi. She looks at what Hitomi's wearing and frowns. "A sweater? Are you sure? Baby, it's cold outside." Hitomi smiles at her girlfriend's worry, landing a peck on Chaewon's cheek. She winks at her. "I'm fine. I have you."

The radish fairy is buried in clothes. After wearing Hitomi's handmade sweater, she added her black hoodie and then added her leaher jacket and lastly, her coat. She shrugs. At least she's not going to worry about freezing her off to death. Yena emerges from the dining room, a huge smile plastered on her face as she makes her way towards the couple. She pouts. "Where's Yuri?" She asks, looking around.

Chaewon scoffs and laughs. "She's already outside you whipped." Yena laughs at the insult and shrugs. "I'm not going to deny anything. I'm pretty sure I can do anything for that girl." She winks at Chaewon. "And I'm pretty sure you would too."

"I'm a badass!" Is the only thing Chaewon can come up to as Yena walks out of the door. Hitomi chuckles and grabs her girlfriend's hand, already loving the warmth coming from her. "Come on."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter