bets

a different kind of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Rosé, I swear to God! Stop! I don’t want to! Stop!” Jisoo rounds the table while laughing, Rosé on the other side with a sly grin. “If I catch you, you’re mine!”

“No! You know I at this!” They are playing around, like little kids until Jisoo’s mom comes around.

“Hey, kids.” She enters the room with groceries in her hands, and Rosé insists to help her carry them.

“Oh Kim Jisoo, when will you learn to be helpful like Rosé?” Jisoo’s mom asks playfully, making Jisoo frown and blush to form on Rosé’s cheeks. “I-It’s nothing, Mrs. Kim.”

“Mom, what are we having for dinner?” Jisoo looks through the grocery bags, but her mom swats her hand away and gives her a scolding look.

“Not like you’re gonna help me cook!” Her mom tells.

“Hey mom, remember when I was a kid? I always wanted to be a chef because dad’s cooking was the worst and I thought that you and I will be the only members of this family that could cook when you and dad get older.” Mrs. Kim giggles as she recalls the memory.

“Where’s Mr. Kim by the way?” Rosé wonders loudly.

“He’s mowing the front yard. He thought the weeds are overgrowing but I think he’s just overreacting.” Jisoo’s mom starts to unpack the dinner she is going to cook, and Rosé joins her side with a smile. “Let me help you with the cooking, Mrs. Kim.”

“No, kids like you and Jisoo should be upstairs in her room and gossiping, not helping me. And stop calling me Mrs. Kim, okay? Call me Auntie. If I hear you again calling me Mrs. Kim, I’ll never let you step a foot in my house again, do you hear me?”

“Mom!” Jisoo calls, a bit mad at the thought of Rosé not having the right to enter or visit their house anymore.

“What?” Rosé and Mrs. Kim laugh. “I’ll keep that in my mind, Auntie.” Mrs. Kim nods approvingly.

“Now go and don’t bother me! Get out of my territory!” Mrs. Kim jokes, pushing her daughter and her daughter’s friend out of her kitchen.

When Mrs. Kim closes the kitchen door, Jisoo squeals and jumps on Rosé happily. “She’s never told any of my dates that come around to call her Auntie.” Jisoo informs Rosé, snuggling her face on the crook of Rosé’s neck.

“Well, they don’t know.” Jisoo frowns. Jisoo and Rosé have been dating for the past few months, and she always forgets to confess that to her parents. Not entirely forget because she’s still afraid of telling her parents that she’s biual. That is one of the reasons why her parents don’t know she and Rosé are dating. There is hesitation, but mostly forgetfulness. Jisoo is such a forgetful person.

“I’m sorry.” Jisoo says sadly. She feels guilty for not having the guts to tell her parents and she knows that Rosé has been affected by her hesitation. She climbs off of Rosé but the girl holds her tightly.

“Hey.” The brunette looks at her. “I know you’re scared. And that’s okay. I’ll wait until you dare to tell them even if it takes forever. I don’t want to force you to do something you’re not ready and comfortable with.” Rosé runs her hands through Jisoo’s locks and smiles warmly at her girl.

“I can wait. We have all the time in the world.” Rosé looks around first and then kisses Jisoo on her forehead. Jisoo frowns. “You know, all of this should be the other way around. I’m older than you.”

“That doesn’t even make sense to me Jichu.” Rosé laughs, wrapping her arms around Jisoo. “At least I’m still tall---”

“Don’t complete that!” Jisoo says, pouting. She shakes her head, changing her pout into a smile.

“How about we go upstairs?” Jisoo suggests but then she blushes when she sees the smirk on Rosé’s face. “Not like that! Rosé, get your mind out of the gutter!”

“What?! I didn’t even say anything!” Rosé laughs when Jisoo punches her lightly on the arm.

“Your face said everything that didn’t come out of your mouth!” Jisoo says, pulling Rosé up the stairs and to her room.

“Aww, you know me so well.” Rosé sweetly says to Jisoo and gives her a peck when they are finally secured in Jisoo’s room.

“Wanna binge-watch Rose and Rosie’s videos?” Rosé light ups and nods her head happily, Rose and Rosie being her favorite YouTubers.

Together, the two lounges

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter