premise

moscato - supernatural post-apocalypse twitter roleplay - revamping; see you soon!
      
our premise
Moscato
03 Ocotber 2020.
City/Supernatural/Post-Apocalypse AU & Twitter-Based.
ABOUT US
moscato rp brings you a post apocalyptic, supernatural au themed roleplay featuring moscato, a hidden city nestled right in the heart of the mysterious waters in the bermuda triangle. the setting is 50 years into the future when the earth has collapsed in itself, where only a few survivors from the once billions that lived in the planet managed to stumble upon the mysterious city. discover the city's secrets, explore the magic of moscato. will you be a human survivor? a modern day warlock? a hybrid? join us and scroll on how to be part of our roleplay.
NOTES ON JOBS:
Only those who aren't refugee/a moscatian are allowed to own shops and/or hold jobs in a governmental body. It is in spirit to keep the roleplay more canon and 'realistic' in a way, refugees (humans in a sense) can come and work as anything that doesn't involve the goverment. there are however a small governmental body made for the humans and refugees. iF YOUR CHARACTER, A REFUGEE, OR HUMAN IN A SENSE, you don't have to rush and get them a job, you can just exist and figure what they have to do to get by. additional note, if your character HAS BEEN IN THE ROLEPLAY FOR A MONTH OR MORE, WE WILL GIVE YOU THE CHANCE TO 'OPEN UP YOUR OWN SHOP'. 
 
NOTES ON FAME
There are of course moscatians that work as a model and what not, but the city isn't huge on the entertainment industry as most people are most fascinated by the wonders of moscato and magical showcases shown by moscatians. However, you may make it that your character was famous before the doom, but now that you're a refugee you have to make a choice on what kind of work and industry you want to dwell in.
 
 
LIST OF EMPLOYMENT
shops/jobs. name
little sombrero farm and animal shelter.
1/1 ( head farmer). 1/1( head animal caretaker)
Moscato university. 1/7(professor)
group. name
 
enter for a new line.