Chapter 3

Omg! I Fall In Love With You?!

.

.

.

Finally, the day that Yerin didn't want to happen is coming.

"Hah, why I'm so nervous?" Yerin thought as she stared at the mirror in front of her.

"Morning eonnie~" Eunha greeted as she bursting in Yerin's room without permission as usual, then sat at the edge of the Yerin's bed.

Yerin looked at Eunha's face through the mirror.

"Aigoo~ Why with that face? Wae? Are you sick?" Yerin asked.

Eunha just kept quiet as she moved her hanging legs.

"Tell me, are you sick?" Yerin approched then squatting in front of Eunha. After that, she putting the back of her hand to Eunha's forehead for checking her tempreture.

"Hmm you don't have fever." Yerin muttered.

"Tsk, who said that I'm sick, eo?" Eunha replied.

"Then, why with that sad face? And you even didn't answer me when I asked you."

"You still want to go there, eonnie? I felt so bored when you're not with me. I don't want to get scolded by Jessica eonnie very often." Eunha said with her cute-pouting-face.

"If you don't want to get scolded often, then don't be naughty. Ahahaha didn't you always get scolded by me all this time? Why are you so worried about that?"

"You and Jessica eonnie are not same. You always persuade me when I sulk after being scolded. While Jessica eonnie? Huh, she never persuade me after she scolded me tsk! And one more thing, she even didn't give me a permission to stay at the Umji's house." Eunha let out a heavy sigh.

What?! I'm not misheard right? So, Eunha didn't go anywhere?! WUARGHHHHH if I know that she will stay at home and if I know that Jessica eonnie also come here at the first place, I'm sure 100% that I'm not join them to go to the Hwang's Bungalow!! Ahhh I'm so regrets!! - Yerin whine internally.

"Aha..  talking about me huh? Erm Yerin, your friends has arrived. They were waiting at the veranda. What are their names? Yutu? Yu....Yuju? With Yewon who is a tall girl like a Namsan Tower." Jessica said as she frown remembering Yerin's friends name.

Yerin sighed in objection.

"N-Ne.. I'll go down soon. Btw Yewon is her sister's name. She is Sowon." Yerin answered back.

"Oho whatever. The important is, that's still have the 'Won Won' in their names." said Jessica as she flip her long hair and leaving Yerin's room.

"Tck, that eonnie. Hm Eunha-yah, I'm going now. Please take care yourself. Arraseo?" Yerin said as she wearing her backpack.

"Eonnie.." Eunha called out hoarsely. She started to shed tears. Not willing if her sister did something dangerous.

Doing the research in the haunted house, anything can happen. Either there a good thing or a bad thing. But all possibilities will probably be dominated by bad things. That's why Eunha felt reluctant to let her sister go to that Hwang Bungalow.

"Gwaenchana Eunha-yah. I'm there not to catch a ghosts, I'm just do a research about the history of that house. I'm promise that I'll come back here safe and sound." Yerin said as she intertwined Eunha's hand, going out from her room.

.

.

.

At the veranda.

"Finally, you guys came. I thought the both of you wouldn't come. I really hope the two of you don't come." said Yerin as she hugged Sowon and Yuju.

"Yah, you want your body tied to a mango tree at school by V? He's the type who doesn't like to break promises. You know him, right? If you really want to tie your precious body to that mango tree, then just go alone. Don't invite us together tsk." Sowon replied.

"Arraseo arraseo.." Yerin rolled her eyes.

"Sowon eonnie, is Umji at home?"

"Waeyo? Oh you said before that you want to stay at my house for a few days, right? Yeah, she's at home."

"Geurae.. hmm actually I can't go there because yeah... Jessica eonnie didn't give me a permission to go anywhere. ALONE pfftt. So, what if Umji come here and stay here for a few days? hehe" Eunha asked with her puppy eyes.

"Okay. As long as for your happiness, then I'll ask Umji to come here." Sowon replied.

"Arraseo eonnie. Gomawo. Please take care yourself Sowon eonnie." Eunha winked.

"Ne. Don't worry."

Yerin just stared weirdly at Eunha and Sowon's strange behaviour who is staring each other right now.

"Ehem!" Yerin cutted their staring contest.

"Oh? Ah haha geurae. Hmm annyeong eonnie. Be careful."  Eunha said happily as she biding goodbye to Yerin.

"Jinjja? This kid, tsk. Always forget me when meeting friends." Yerin muttered, in position her both hands placed at her waist.

"Ermm is there anything else? Kajja. V will get mad at us if we're late." Yuju said.

"Tsk, that kid seems really excited huh? He doesn't even wanna go with us." Yerin answered.

"Okay stop. Now, let's get in a car. We're going now." Sowon said as she approached her car.

"Ne. Annyeong Eunha.. Don't be naughty when I'm not around. And don't do anything that can makes Jessica eonnie mad at you. Also, I hope that Umji isn't affected by your attitude later haha." said Yerin as she kissed Eunha's cheeks.

"Ne eonnie! We're from the Younger sister who always cute even cuter society will reduce our naughtiness and also improve our quality of cuteness!" Eunha loudly stated the promise she made.

"What kind of pledge is that? Hahaha you're so cute Eunha-yah!" Yerin pinched Eunha's cheeks because she didn't bear with the younger's cuteness.

"Awww it's hurt eonnie.."

"Hahahah sorry. Bye my sweety. Annyeong. I see you when I see you hehe.." said Yerin as she approached Sowon's car.

Finally, the car they were riding in moved away from Yerin's house.

.

.

.

In the car.

"Annyeonghasaeyo yeorobun! I was in the car with my bestfriends, Sowon and Yuju. We were heading to the Hwang's bungalow! Did anyone know about the Hwang's bungalow? Yes, it was a bungalow left by its owner because its owner was killed with his family. If you don't know, you can try to search the case of the murder of the Hwang's bungalow that happened 10 years ago. And one more things that you guys need to know is their spirits are still roaming around the house. For your information, this is a crazy activity that I and my bestfriend will do for the first time. I hope all this goes smoothly. Annyeong!" Yerin said while recording herself with her video recorder.

"Wow, are you really excited? You already recorded the video." said Sowon who was driving.

"Not excited but just want to make an intro." replied Yerin.

"Yuju-ah, why did you keep quiet from earlier?" Sowon asked.

"Aniya ..." Yuju answered shortly.

"Are you scared hm? Relax sis. Everything will be fine later. When do you want to do something extreme like this again?" said Sowon.

10 minutes later.

"You guys are very slow! We are tired of waiting, you know?!" said V who leaned back in his car which was parked at the bus stop area by the side of the road.

"You're the only one who's tired. I'm not. " Jackson interrupted.

"Shut up you coward!" replied V.

"YAH!!"

"Aish no need to fight! I'm tired to see you guys fighting each other. And you V, why didn't you stop by my house first?! Excited out of place, when we are late, then you want to mad at us." said Yerin.

"Whatever! The important is, let's go now. I can't wait any longer. Yah Kai! Palli, start the engine! Only sleep that you know huh?!" V patted Kai who was asleep on the driver's side.

After that, they left to the Hwang's bungalow.

.

.

.

It takes 30 minutes to arrives there.
Hwang's bungalow is not far away because it is only located in Seoul.

Upon their arrival, they parked the car next to bungalow which was luxurious and spacious. Arriving at the gate of the magnificent house, the six of them were stunned for a moment by the luxury of the house.

"Wow, this house is crazy big.. I didn't expect this luxurious house will be abandoned by itself owner" said V while opening the locked on the fence.

"Eh? Do you have the keys of this house? I thought we'll recce this house first. After that, we are going to meet the caretaker of this house together." asked Sowon dumbly.

"That's why I told you and Yuju to pick up Yerin. Because of this thing, but what you guys did? Only can mad at me huh?" V replied as he staring at Yerin.

While Yerin also stared at V with her sharp gaze.

 

Flashback On

Now V, Jackson and Kai arrived at the housekeeper's house of Hwang's bungalow.

Tok

Tok

Tok

Kai knocked the door of the house.

Cekiekkk... (Just think this is a sound of the open door.)

A man in his 40s came out.

"Yes?" asked the man.

"Can we meet Kim Namjoon?" Kai asked.

"Yes it's me.. please come in." a man named Namjoon had allowed the 3 young men to come in.

.

.

.

"Hwang's bungalow?! Do you want to rent it?" Namjoon was shocked.

"Yes, in fact we want to rent in 3 days because we want to do a research about the house. In short, we want to do paranormal activities uncle." said V who got a nod from Kai and Jackson.

"Erm I'm not refused your requests, it's just that I hasn't rented it for a long time and sold it to people because they said that house is-"

"Uncle jebal.. This thing is very important. This is about our final exam marks. We got an assignment from our class teacher. We want to pass the final exam later. Please rent the house to us. We are willing to pay whatever the cost is." said V, kneeling in front of Namjoon. Indeed that is all just a lie. The six of them first plan this lie reason to support their activities if they get a strict ban from anyone.

"You called a paranormal activities as your final exam just now? Jinjja? Haishh today's learning system is getting weirder. Ermm if it's like that, geurae. Jamkkanman." Namjoon said and moved from his seat.

V showed his winning smile at Jackson and Kai, signaled his plan had succeeded. Kai gave a thumbs up to V while Jackson just smiled wryly.

Namjoon returned to the place where he was sitting and put the house key on the table.

"Because you all are still in school and want to do a research for the final exam, I rented it to- Erm how many of you who wants to rent?" asked Namjoon. 

"We are six.. There are 3 more girls will follow us. We are 3 just a representative to come here .." explained V. 

"Ouh I see.. ermm the payment is 60,000 won. 10,000 won per person." Namjoon replied.

"Jinjja?! That house is really cheap!!" V thought.

After paying, V and Namjoon shook hands indicating that they had a deal to rent the bungalow.

"But I wants to order you. Don't take anything in that house and don't say a bad things when you there. Manners of speaking must be taken care of if you are in such a place."

After hearing a message from Namjoon, they asked the permision to go back and continue to wait for the arrival of Yerin, Yuju and Sowon.

Flashback Off


The gate is already open.

"This house is so luxurious ..." Yerin was amazed with glowing eyes looking around the courtyard of the spacious bungalow.

"Yeah it is. But you don't remember what Sowon once said? During the day it looks luxurious but when it's night?" Yuju said a little whisper in Yerin's ear.

For a moment Yerin was startled by what Yuju whispered. It just reminded her of the condition of this house.

"Oi! Jung Yerin, Choi Yuna! What are you guys waiting for? Let's go in!" Kai said breaking Yerin and Yuju's imagination.

Meanwhile Sowon, V and Jackson entered first. V was so excited that he went into the house and went upstairs to grab the most comfortable room.

"V! Come down, please pack off your things first!" Sowon shouted as she opened all the white cloth that covered all the luxury furniture and appliances.

.

.

.


That night.

After dinner, the six of them sat in the living room area, discussing the course of the activity.

"How many video recorders do we have?" asked V.

"In total we have 7. I have 2 video recorders and all of you have 1 right? And the laptop has 1" replied Sowon.

"Ok, I want us to start tonight as well. I want each of us to install vr in the whole area of ​​the house. The reason is, I've been quite curious about this house since we came earlier like nothing. It's good. Look at how luxurious the house is. Even the word 'haunted house' is not suitable for a house like this." said V with his flat face while glancing around the house.

A/N : Vr - video recorder.. After this, I'll using 'VR' to represent 'video recoder' for short.

"Haish! V, stop it will you?!" Jackson squealed slowly, widen his eyes at V. For him, what V said earlier was really extreme.

"Wae? You scared? Hey don't be afraid! Uncle Namjoon is the only one who wants to scare people. In this sophisticated age, you really believed that ghosts still exist? Hahahah lame" laughed V.

"V! You really like to talk big eo? What if anything bad happen to us?!" Yerin scolded.

"If that thing happens, it's because you are too hopeful that the thing wants to be. Tsk, What I see is there's nothing scary in this house.. Later, if I have a lot of money, I want to buy this house.. I want to give my wife luxury and comfort." V raised an eyebrow as he stared at Yerin.

Kai, his friend who initially supported his plan, just shook his head and for the first time, he didn't agree with V's excessive behavior.

.

.

.

Meanwhile in other place.

"Eunha-yah! Umji-ah! Go to sleep! What time is it? Aren't you guys tired?" shouted Jessica from the 2nd floor of Jung's house.

"Wait a minute eonnie! I'm still unsatisfied watching Moana's movie!" Eunha replied loudly.

"No way! Enter the room now! I said NOW!!" Jessica's scream getting louder.

"Eunha, let's go to your room and continue watching there. Btw, I brought my laptop hihihi~ Don't worry, I have many more Disney movies. You may be shocked after seeing my collection of Disney movies. You just have to choose what movie that captured your attention later." Umji whispered evilly to Eunha.

"Jinjja?! Hahahah geurae. You are really my truly bestfriend. Saranghae Umji-ah~" replied Eunha.

"Kajja, let's go to your room..." Umji ordered.

Eunha just give a thumbs up to Umji for the response.

"Ne eonnie we are going to sleep now!! kihkihkih.." Eunha chuckled softly.

"NE! Good! Jaljayo~" said Jessica.

"Jaljayo eonnie!!!" Eunha and Umji shouted simultaneously.

And finally they jumped and danced like a crazy people in the living room.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH BOTH OF YOU?!!" greeted Jessica at the front end of the stairs, looking at the two girls from upstairs. For a moment Eunha and Umji startled by Jessica's scream.

Those who were surprised, quickly changed their crazy dance to exercise with Eunha who was jogging in the same place while Umji with her kungfu(?) movement.

"Huha huha ani... We just exercise.. Eomma once said, exercising before sleep is good! Because it can prevent us from falling out of bed at bedtime huha huha huha!!" Eunha gasped.

"And what's wrong with you Umji?"

"Hiyahh! Hiyahh! Kamehameha!! Watchaa!! Wuhuu I just killed a mosquito! Oh? Hehe aniyo eonnie. My father also said, exercise of martial art before going to bed can prevent us from urinating at bedtime hiyaahh!!" said Umji with a punching style, kicking the wind non-stop.

"Haish kids nowadays are so weird." Jessica muttered and entered the room, shooking her head.

"Fuh, thank you for stay at my house tonight. At least, I've a gang to being scolded by Jessica eonnie kihkihkih" Eunha chuckled softly.

"No problem friend! It's a small matter.." replied Umji.

And they 'highfive' before went up to Eunha's room.

"Let's go upstairs and continue watching Moana.."

 

 

 

 

 


TBC


.


.


.


.


Hehe hi everyone! Long time no see huh? Sorry for being short hiatus to this story. I'm not really mean to let you guys waited a new chapter in a long time. But I really can't update this chapter before due to my busy life. ( ・ั﹏・ั)

But I make it now. So, hope you guys enjoy this updates. (✿^‿^)

Sorry for my bad grammar and the typos (◠‿◕)

Annyeong.. ( ꈍᴗꈍ) See you guys again.. oh, don't forget to vote yaaa! ☺️♥️