Cool down

BLUE

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvhyem_-QQI        

 

        I looked around me, it’s already dark, and I just realized it. I guess I was too engrossed with my practice that I didn’t notice the time flies.

I was all alone in my college dance studio, and I prefer it that way, so that I can dance freely and take my time, plus, it was Saturday and no one attended college on weekend.

I hurriedly get my stuff and left the studio to change my clothes before the security come and chased me out of the building.

                I was on my way to the bus station when I suddenly remember that I need to do a little groceries shopping, I need to get something for my breakfast tomorrow.

                I groaned, how could I be so forgetful? I quicken my pace to the nearest supermarket and grab what I should get. I really wanted to get home as early as possible. It’s really a tiring day for me after I have spent my whole day in the studio.

                “______,” I suddenly hear someone calling me at the moment I stepped out of the supermarket.

                “Jiyong Oppa….” I weakly call him, I was so surprised myself seeing him, here after two months.

                “It’s been a while right? Why don’t we go get some drinks and catching up?” he suggest as he smiles brightly, as if nothing wrong.

                “Sure.” I smiled weakly, trying to hide the tension that had created.

                He lead me to his car and I followed him without any protest, or any word, just silently follow his lead.

                It was 2 months since we last meet, and the last time we meet is the night before Christmas, where we had our pre-Christmas celebration, and that was it.

He suddenly didn’t contact me, I didn’t look for him too, it just ended like that, so suddenly and without any words, we silently ended our 2 ½ years of relationship. It just happened that way.

                What really happen is 8 months ago, we had a huge fight, a really huge fight that seems to the end of the world for both of us. I caught him smooching with his lead female back-up dancer in his waiting room. I’ve seen that girl flirting with him before, but I just thought it was nothing until I see that incident right in front of my eyes.

                And to my dismay, he didn’t even chase after me or trying to explain things to me on the spot. he just leave me running away, crying until my tears dried out that night. I know, even if he come and chase me, I won’t listen to him, but at least I would feel at ease and feels that he still care.

               He only came to me the next day, coming up with all the explanation and stuff, but my heart is too hurt with his action previous day.

 

*Flashback*

               

                Jiyong oppa came to my house the next day, with my favourite bouquet of white lilies on his hand.

                ‘Can I come in?’ he asked.

                I just nodded. He enter the house and follow me around.

                ‘Baby, look what I got for you. It’s pretty right?’ he said, asking for my respond.

                ‘Just put in on the vase and tell me what you needed to say.’ I told him, not bother to look at him.

                ‘Baby, I’m sorry for yesterday, I know you are upset. She came to me and suddenly kissed me. I was shocked too.’ He explained.

                ‘Mmm..’ I just nodded but continue to look at my notebook screen.

                ‘Baby…’ He calls me.

                ‘Mmm…’ I nodded again. I don’t know why of all things, he give that lame excuses.

                ‘Baby, stop giving that cold treatment, I need to hear your voice.’ He said, pleading as he makes those puppy eyes.

                ‘What else do you want me to say? You did well, Ji. Or, I know it’s her fault, I forgive you? Do you know how hard it is for me to cope with these things every day? And what’s worst, you didn’t even came after me.’

                ‘So were expecting me to come after you? I’m really sorry, I didn’t know. Maybe I’ll do that next time.’ He said.

                ‘What?! Stop your ignorant joke, Ji. I’m tired of it. And what did you say? Next time? There will be more scene like that next time?’

                ‘No, I mean, I’ll go after you if you get upset next time. Come on baby, you’re not going to get affected with yesterday incident right? You’re cooler than this right?’ Jiyong said.

                ‘Stop being ignorant, can you? I’m really tired of this game. I heard about you two long times ago, but I just ignore it. And all those girls you are rumor with, I always pretend I didn’t hear a thing. Do you think it’s easy for me to just forget what I saw yesterday?’ I can feel my tears started to fall down.

                ‘Baby…’

                ‘Don’t you baby baby me! And don’t touch me!’ I suddenly yells at him.

                ‘What is wrong with you? I apologize already. Can’t you just accept my apology?’ he started to raise his voice.

                ‘Do you think it’s easy for me to just forgive and forget the things immediately?’ I yell at him again.

                ‘Yah! I forgive everything you did behind me even though it’s hurt me too. And you didn’t apologize to me about it.’ Jiyong oppa start to yell at me too.

                I frown my eyebrows, what did I do behind him? I didn’t do any cheating activities behind him, so far that I know, he is the only guy I’m dating and the only one I love.

                ‘Still act innocent? Need me to spill the beans? Fine. Do you think I didn’t know you go out partying with that pretty boy Kim Hyun Joong at night? Do you think I’m that blunt?’ he asks cynically.

                ‘So you think that I am cheating on you with him?’ I asked him in disbelief.

                ‘So what did you do then?’ he smirks.

                ‘How many times did I have to tell you that me and him are just friends? I know him even before I met you. If I intend to date him, why don’t I just date him long ago?’

                ‘Because only now that you realize that he is better than me?’ he said again, with that smirk on his face.

                ‘What? Stop all these nonsense! I love you and only you!’

                ‘How can I be sure anymore, you trying to pick a fight with me. You didn’t accept my apology and you even go out partying with other guy. Tsk, tsk, tsk..’ he shook his head.

                ‘What about you? Kissing in the waiting room with his back up dancer, that’s only what I saw, what about the things that I heard? You sleeping around with girls you met every time you hit the club in Japan, and I don’t even know how many girls.’ I cynically replied him.

                ‘So you believe all that?’ he asked.

                ‘I never did doubt your love for me, I didn’t, up until yesterday.’

                ‘I guess we both have an issue with trust now.’ He said as he cupped his face sitting on the couch.

                Me too, sitting on the couch across him, trying to inhale as much as oxygen I needed. I don’t even know what to say now, things has gotten this bad.

                ‘I guess we both need to cool down.’ He told me.

                ‘I guess we should.’ I sigh.

                ‘Call me when you are done cooling down. I’ll do the same too.’ He told me.

                ‘I will.’

*End of flashback*         

 

And that’s the last time we meet, until the night before Christmas, where we had a dinner together, and watch movies together. And that was it. Up until today.