gyuri, you're pretty

gyuri the blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If there is something that Gyuri hates in the world, it is having a very…swollen face in the morning and forgetting where she put her glasses at. It’s just really irritating, not being able to recognize yourself when you wake up and not being able to see anything,

She groans very loudly when she can’t feel her glasses beside her, waking the maknae on the top bunk.

“Unnie…” Jiheon mutters sleepily. “What’s wrong?”

“I can’t feel my glasses on the bed.” Gyuri groans out, pushing herself up and swaying her legs on the edge of the bed. She rubs her eyes with her knuckles, opening them after to see nothing but blurriness. She groans again.

“I can’t see anything.” She complains, rubbing her eyes again.

Knowing her unnie so well, Jiheon lets out an order. “Don’t rub your eyes, unnie,” Jiheon tells the older as she pulls herself up too. She stretches her arms up and pats the ceiling when her hands bump on it, leaning her head over the railing to look at her unnie. She pats Gyuri’s head. “you’ll find it soon.”

“No, I won’t. I’m blind, how can I search for something I can’t see?” Gyuri lies on her bed again, folding her arms on her chest as she stares at the bottom of the top bunk, trying to read the writings on a Jisun banner, but with no luck, she really can’t see anything without her glasses. She blames young Gyuri for this, always watching just a foot away from the TV.

“You’ll find a way, unnie. I know you can find it. You’re a smart one.” Jiheon tries to reassure her unnie as she climbs down from her bed. When her feet finally lie on the floor, she stretches her arms again like a cat.

Gyuri watches the blurred figure move from her bed.

“What a bad maknae, not even helping out on my stupid glasses.”

Jiheon laughs, not taking her unnie’s remark by heart. Just as she is about to start whining about her glasses, something comes up in Gyuri’s mind again, making her scream loudly, scaring the hell out of the maknae. She also probably broke Jiheon’s eardrum.

“What’s wrong, unnie?!”

Gyuri groans and covers her eyes, kicking the top bunk. “Now I have to worry about my glasses AND my face!”

Jiheon can only laugh at her unnie’s dilemma. "Because they're swollen?"

Gyuri only whimpers, nodding her head.

"Unnie, both you and Jisun unnie had seen each other with your swollen faces, she's not gonna stop loving you just because you have one right now."

"Doesn't mean I don't want to look good for her." Gyuri says muffled from the pillow she has on her face.

Jiheon chuckles and trudges towards her unnie, leaning down. “I’ll help you with the glasses after I take my shower, okay unnie?” Jiheon pats Gyuri’s head again before grabbing her towel and getting out of the room. Gyuri stays inside the quiet room for a few minutes, thinking of all the tragic scenes that might happen in her life if she doesn’t find her glasses now. Finally feeling her stomach growling, Gyuri makes an effort on pushing herself up, sighing when she finally lands her feet on the ground. She stands up and starts walking towards the door, her hands stretched on her sides in case she bumps on something. She opens the door and walks inside the living room, spotting two heads peeping from the backrest of their couch, one red and one pink.

"Unnie, why are walking like that?" Gyuri looks up to see a tall person coming down from the second floor. "I'm blind for today, Chaeyoung-ah."

Chaeyoung frowns when she gets on the first floor, walking straight towards the kitchen. "Blind?? Why??" She turns to look at her unnie after taking out the milk from the fridge, putting a good amount on her mug that has her face on it, given by a fan. A girl sitting between the red-haired and pink-haired stands up and travels towards the kitchen, facing the sink. Chaeyoung peeps at the girl and snorts, patting the girl's before returning the milk to the fridge.

"I can't find my glasses." Gyuri says with a sad voice. Not able to ignore her hunger anymore, Gyuri follows Chaeyoung in the kitchen, arms still spread on her side.

Though she forgets to look where she's going.

She stumbles because of Jiheon's super little scooter (that their group still uses even though it's a kid-sized one), now kneeling on the floor.

Saerom, who heard the ruckus on the first floor, rushes down to see Gyuri's situation on the floor. “Oh, Gyuri. Are you okay?”

“I’m having a hard time trying to find my glasses because I can’t remember where I put them. Can yo---” Gyuri looks up to see the girl standing before the sink, and before the said girl can turn around, Gyuri already has her arms around the girl. “Jisunnie!” She giggles as she puts her nose close to the girl’s neck. “Good thing you’re here! I thought you had to go back to your parents today? Anywa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter