Happy for the last time

Can we make it through together?

Jieun's POV:

*YAWN* It's time to wake up I guess, mother is waiting downstairs for me and then I'll go play with Wooyoungie oppa.~ 
I walk down stairs to find my mother with a stern look on her face, Uh oh.. This isn't going to be a pleasant breakfast for me at all.

 

Normal POV:

Jieun sits down in front of her mother

"good morning mother" 

"do you plan to go meet up with that boy again?"

"n-no mother"

You see, Jieun's mother doesn't approve of Jieun and Wooyoung's friendship, Wooyoung is like any normal child not rich but not poor, Jieun's mother, Yoona craves money, she plans to make Jieun wed someone rich...But since Jieun is merely 12 at the time Yoona shouldn't worry about it right?..Wrong, Yoona tries her best to make sure Jieun doesn't have any intentions of relationship.

 

Jieun's POV: 

Everyday it's the same... She askes me if I'm going to go see with Wooyoung oppa and I always say no, after breakfast I always say that I'm going to my best friend Victoria's house for studying or just to talk or go eat. if she happens to call Victoria asking if I was there Vicky would always say that I was in the washroom or just not answer making my mom think that we were out somewhere...
 

Normal POV

"Mother I have finished my breakfast, may I be excused?"

Yoona looks up from her book with a stern, annoyed look on her face

"go clean yourself up and put on some make up, I'm taking you to my friend's house today for some tea"

"mother, I-I must study today for a test on Monday at school"

" you have straight A's and your teacher says that your ability to rememberise (sp) things is exellent, you are going out with me today"

Jieun looks down and stutters out a few words

"y-yes mother, I w-will be ri-right down"

and with that Jieun headed up to her room to get ready  ~sorry oppa not today~ Jieun thought as she went to her closet looking for something suitable to wear.

 

Wooyoung's POV:

Aish, Waiting for this girl is taking forever, where could she be?. She wouldn't forget about me would she?, her mom didn't find out right?... All this thinking is making me nervouse and worried. I got it! I'm going to climb to her window.. I've been to her house before and I always use the window YES! I am so smart 

 

Jieun's POV:

I finally found a suitable dress and tights to wear now I just need to put on my make up and Oh my god!

I looked into my mirror only to find Wooyoung oppa standing behind me,
OPPA!~ I said as I turned around swiftly, I looked at him chuckling at me... 

" why are you so dressed up just to see me?" he said with an eye smile god he's so cute  

" I can't go with you today, my mom is taking me to a tea party with one of her friends *sigh* I'm really sorry oppa" 

 " It's ok you can go, you can meet me tomorrow then, and to make up for today.. you buy me icecream tomorrow arraso?"                         

"arraso oppa annyeong~" I waved to him and he climbed down the tree that's just outside my window.. I felt sorry for not being able to go with him today but I guess I'll pay him back tomorrow.

 

Normal POV:

Jieun gets into the car with her mom, and they leave the house.

" Jieun-ah."

"Y-yes mother?"

"I know you've been meeting that boy behind my back"

"I-I haven't mother"

"I'VE SEEN EVERYTHING, YOU'VE BEEN LYING TO ME" 

Jieun was shocked to have found out that her mother had actually known about this the whole time.. so shocked that she stuttered every thing she said

"m-mother I-I-I umm I m-mean to-" 

"YOU, I NEVER WANT YOU TO SEE HIM AGAIN ARASSO?"

"neh Mother"

" I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO ANGRY AT YOU LYING TO YOUR OWN MOTHER'S FACE SHOULD I JUST KILL YOU?"

"no moth-"   and with that the car had collided with the truck.. And somebody had just been biking home and noticed the car was Jieun's mother's... Wooyoung  witnessed the incident right before his eyes..

 

Annyeong~ this is my first chapter of Can we make it through together :3 I hope you enjoyed it and sorry if the story line isn't very exellent I am very new to this.. so that's that if you have feed back let me know (nicely please) in the comments thank you for reading, I will update everyweek GOODBYE~