N E M O

N E M O
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April, 2020.

Taemin concistently looked at the wall clock above the television. Even though he left the television on, his eyes continued to stare at the clock and his cellphone alternately. He sipped his soju. The TV shows didnt even really cheer him up. It was 01:30AM now and Naeun still didnt showed up. He even texted her and asking if she need a ride and wanted to pick her up. She left him without a word. Shouldnt she have informed him that she would be late? What with this ignorance that he got? He took another sip of his soju. He doesnt care anymore. 

***

Taemin woke up when he heard the sound of the opening door followed by someone who was tidying something on the dressing table in his room. He knows it is Naeun. He sits up from his bed. 

"Oppa, are you awake?" Naeun asked while removing her make up. "I am sorry, did i wake you up?" 

Taemin smiled. "No its okay." And then he glanced at the clock on bedside table. 03.05AM. "Did you just arrive?" 

"Eung..." Naeun mumbled. "Suddenly there is a lot of scene to be taken." 

Taemin got out of the bed and approached Naeun. He hugged Naeun from behind who was still sitting, cleaning her make up. 

"Did something happen, oppa?" She asked.

"No." Taemin buried his face on Naeun's shoulder. "I missed you." 

Naeun stopped cleaning her makeup and looked at Taemin from the mirror. She put down her skincare routine and held Taemin's hand that was curled around her neck. "I shouldve texted you, I am sorry." 

Taemin lifted his head and looked at Naeun in the mirror, he smiled. "Now you have to stand up and look me directly in the eyes." 

Naeun didnt have a clue of what Taemin wanted to do, but she complied. She stand up from her seat, turned around and looked at the man she loved so much. 

Without waiting anymore, Taemin immediately reached Naeun's face, brought her closer to his face and kissed her passionately. His hands travel around Naeun's neck and ruffled her hair. The next minute he has succeded in placing Naeun on the dresser, making Naeun cornered in to the mirror, some make up tools that had been neatly lined up on the dresser, scattered on the floor. 

Naeun has no other choice but to let Taemin do anything to her. Because on the one hand, she feels guilty leaving Taemin alone this few couple of nights, and on the other hand, she misses Taemin's touch so much. They havent been this intimate for a long time. 

But then suddenly, Taemin broke the kiss. He looked at her eyes. "Why did you had your eyes wide open? You didnt want the kiss?" 

"What? No, of course not." Naeun even didnt realized that she had her eyes wide open. Did she? "I am just..... I dont think i smell good right now, oppa. I shouldve take shower first, hmm?" She tried to find any logic reason although she didnt knew why Taemin noticed her gesture. 

"Like i care?" Taemin smirked and continued to place another kiss on her. He grabbed Naeun's leg and lifted to the dressing table. Realizing what could happen next, Naeun broke the kiss and pulled Taemin away from her. 

"Oppa, i have to take shower first." She said softly. 

"I dont want to wait, we havent doing this for like a month. I missed you " Taemin smiled and about to kiss her again, but Naeun pulled him. 

"No, oppa. Not today." She insisted. "I am sorry, oppa. I really, really, tired." She begged him. "I need to take a rest. I shouldve came to the shooting site at 9am this morning and i am so exhausted." 

The smile on Taemin's face dissapeared. He paused for awhile and then distance himself from Naeun. 

"Oppa, are you mad?" Naeun trying to reach Taemin's hand but he rejected it. 

"It was the million times you said no when i want to do this." He said, but forced himself to smile. "Of course, i understand your hectic schedule. Take a shower then and rest." 

"Oppa, i—" 

"I dont want any argument. I dont want to start a fight." He smiled and go back to his bed, left Naeun unsaid. 

In the morning, Taemin woke up because someone kissing him. Still sleepy, he opened his eyes and there is Naeun in front of him, smiling, and sat on the side of his bed. She's already dressed up but not wearing her make up, she left it bared face. 

"Oppa, i am sorry i have to wake you up. I have to go to shooting site and i dont want to have any bad feeling." She explained. "Look, i am sorry for what happened last night. I do miss you too, but i cant help my self with this tiredness. I am sincerely sorry." 

Taemin was silent for a moment and rubbed his eyes. He had to gather his energy to look at Naeun. He smiled. This is the thing he most grateful to have Naeun beside him. Her soft heart always manages to solve their little problem so quickly. 

"No aegi, i am sorry too." He said. "I am a little bit emotional last night."

"So, we're make up?" 

Taemin nodded and smiled. Naeun smiled back and place a slight kiss on him. 

"I havent brush my teeth yet." Taemin complained. 

"Like i care?" Naeun giggled. "what are you doing today, oppa?" 

"Today?" Taemin thought for a moment. "I think we will shoot my vlog." 

"Oh your Taem-Log? Where is it?" Naeun got up from bed and took her sweater hanging on the door. She put it on. 

"Here." 

"Here? In this house?" Naeun's eyes bailed out. "Is that okay? I mean, i havent tidied up my belongings." 

"Its okay." Taemin laughed. "Euisoo hyung will make sure theres nothing suspicious while filming." 

Naeun want to argue but she doesnt have time for this. She have to go. "Okay i leave it with you then, oppa. And oh! They send me a box of calobye yesterday. Did it arrive?" 

"I think yes. I saw it last night." 

"Make sure you drink it, oppa. Its much better than your dieting plan with having meals one a day, its not healthy." 

"I know." Taemin smiled over Naeun's nagging. "Now, you should go." 

Naeun nodded and grabbed her purse. She kissed Taemin before leave. "And dont forget to hide the Calobye." 

September, 2020

Taemin sipping his vape while staring blankly at the night sky on the balcony of his apartment. He didnt even know how long he keep sipping it. He didnt care anymore. It seems like this vape is the cure for all his pains. He glanced inside his house. If they were still together right now, of co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter