www.DaikimanIsAtTokyo.co.jp/page/3

DaikiMan's blog of awesomeness(Omake)

Hello, guys! It took me about a week to fix my official blog account. Sorry about that, fans. XDDD

First of all, I’ve been collecting rumours circulating around the school. Should I believe it or Beat it? I’ve seen the blog accounts of Nishiuchi Mariya of Class 1E.

Here we go.

Chinen Yuri supposedly dating a newcomer student named Kusakabe- CLARIFIED! They’re not... YET. I’m close with Chinen, so I definitely know answers! But Kusakabe seems to dislike the idea of public display of affection (or in Chinen’s case, he calls this “Mere friendship”).

Fujiwara Maria and Inoo Kei dating?- ORLY. I’d like the sound of that. But I heard another rumour that Natsuyaki Miyabi, a classmate of Inoo, is dead jealous about this. I don’t know an answer for this one.

Nakajima Yuto and Inubashari Himeko dating? Naaaah... who would date a punk girl like Himeko? It’s not like Yuto could survive such. Hahah. They’re only childhood friends.

Fujiwara Company is going to merge with an old surviving rich clan of Yamagumi? I don’t know about this one. Business talks bore me.

Yamaa-sensei and Mirai-sensei dating?Aha! Apparently, it was the said Middle school teacher Mirai-sensei who was circulating the whole rumour.

Chinen Yuri turning gay in one of the concerts last September Sunday’s concert?... What? That can’t be right!

Website status:

DaikimanIsAtTokyo.co.jp

Has reached 20, 000 viewers.

Who liked the page? 1260 viewers

Who disliked the page? 900 viewers