Meeting Prosecuter Lee & The President

Unsecured Love
[After getting from tiffany's house..They saw someone at the door standing] "Who's that guy?"(Hyun-seung) "I don't know?"(Jun-hyung) [The 3 start to get out from the car..Gi-kwang come near to them] "Annyeonghaseyo!"(Gi-kwang) "Hey!"(Jun-Hyung) "Ms.Hwang you're father is waiting for you!"(Gi-kwang) "Oh~okay!"(Tiffany) [The 4 of them start to get inside there house..They saw sandeul with mr.hwang waiting for them] "Where have you been?"(Mr.Hwang) [Jun-Hyung & Hyun-seung bow nervously to the president..The president bow to them] "Well i kinda"*Rolled Eyes*(Tiffany) "She's with jessica & seo-hyun!"(San-deul) "Yah!"(Tiffany) "I have enough fany Prosecutor Lee and Yong will take care if you from now on even in your school!"(Mr.Hwang) "Mwoya?!"*Shock*(Tiffany) "Is it okay to you Lee & Yong?"(Mr.Hwang) "Nae!"*Bow*(Jun-Hyung & Gi-kwang) "But?!"(Tiffany) "Isn't that awesome you have some handsome prosecutors around you,students may envy you!"(San-deul) "Aish!"(Tiffany) [Tiffany go up to her room then slam her door..The 3 prosecutors start to talk with the president at the dining room] "Is she really like that?!*whisper*(Hyun-seung) "Nae!"(Mr.Hwang) "Where does she study sir?"(Gi-kwang) "She study at SM High"(Mr.Hwang) "Oh~"(Hyun-seung) "Oh~right..Prosecutor Jang..Will you be my bodyguard?!(Mr.Hwang) [When Hyun-seung start to hear that..He put his face a smile and look excited] "It'll be my pleasure sir"*bows*(Hyun-seung) "Will you 3 start tomorrow?!"(Mr.Hwang) [They all accept there task and they'll start tomorrow..they start to say goodbye to the president and leaves] "Noona have prosecutors but i don't kind of unfair"*pout*(San-deul) "Yah!!Stop that go and sleep now"(Mr.Hwang) "Arasso!"(San-deul)