1:38 AM

1:38 AM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love is something uncertain. Something mysterious and equally dangerous. A hole you would want to fall in. Something that invites all giddy feelings.  

But above all. Love is pain. It is the withering of emotions. The slow process of losing its sparks. The all-too-familiar ache. 

Love is never selfish, it is forgiving in every way, joyful in its own and abundant with hope.  

But love runs out.  

Humans are incapable of predicting things. Of guessing what the future holds, or what will happen in the next seconds. Just mere observers of our fates without the power to change nor stop them. Except that humans can feel. And maybe Yujin’s just like the rest. Nothing special, only an occupier of a messed-up destiny.  

She knew how slowly; the light lost its brightness. How slowly, the nights become lonelier, colder and scary. How a simple pillow replaced the presence of an important someone. She's not dumb. She’s just afraid. A coward, a liar, a forgiver and a lover.  

And maybe, just maybe, what she's been feeling is true after all because nothing hurts more than a heart breaking even before its beholder knew. And the only way to comfort a broken hard is to heed it with lies.  

Just like any other person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter