it's JENNIE'S

Hands

'Just a little bit more.Okay Jisoo you almost there.Slowly okay.' Kim Jisoo struggling to get her  left hand back for a while now.She woke up in the middle of the night and has the urge to answer the nature's call.However her wife has her hands.One has always been used as her arm pillow.While the other one has been use as a bolster maybe.

While Jisoo already manage to pull out her hand that was used as an arm pillow.She however struggled with her other hand.In which Jennie was holding it close to her chest with her back facing Jisoo's front.It was quite a story on why Jennie love to hold Jisoo's hand while they're asleep.

But that's a story for another day.

'I preferred to interlock our hands than our arms.It's much more romantic.'answer Jennie when Jisoo offered her right arm to Jennie,but Jennie went for her hand instead .

Jisoo scrunched her nose at Jennie.'Romantic?More like gay.' laugh Jisoo ,amused at her own remark,which caused Jennie to scowled at the latter .Then her scowled turn into a mischievous smile.

'Your hands literally were inside of me this morning.That's gayer Jisoo.' immediately that shut up Jisoo.

'Jen!We're in public.'Jisoo face turned red at Jennie's comeback as she looked around.Worried other people that were waiting for the movie in the cinema will hear them.

Jennie however just laughed it off and tightened her hold ,while leaning on Jisoo's shoulder.

Her head almost blow up looking for answers on why Jennie is mad her.Jisoo knows  that currently Jennie is mad at her for something that she's not aware of , because her wife hold her wrist instead of her hand.Her possessive side still scares Jisoo,but at the same time it made her feel wanted.However that doesn't answer why Jennie mad at her .It doesn't help that Jennie just dragged her around the mall without saying a word.Usually she do this to get on Jisoo.After all,almost all of their friends or family know how much Jisoo detest shopping,while it's the other way around for Jennie.

'That will be 8 dollars.' says the cashier who took their orders for drink.

'Alright.Er...Jen,I need my hand for a while..'she didn't get to finish her sentence when she was met with a glare that already gave out the answer.

Instead Jisoo put down Jennie's shopping bags which were in her right hand to take out her purse in her handbag which was on left side.

Never in her life Jisoo imagine it will be hard for her to use her own hands for something as mundane as take out her purse from her handbag.But anything's to not fuel Jennie's anger .

Later on Jennie confessed that she was mad because Jisoo didn't reply to her text.But in Jisoo's defense she already saw Jennie when was waiting for Jennie to clock out of work.Jisoo thought it was unnecessary,but humans learn everyday and she learned her lesson .

Jisoo hates it when she's trapped in traffic.But when she looked to her right and sees how her wife's sleeping so soundly.It makes her feel a bit better .Jisoo gently caressed the back of Jennie's hand with her thumb .She wonder why Jennie love her hands so much.She figure it doesn't really matter if she find out about it or not.As long as Jennie's happy.

It rarely happened.But when it happened Jisoo just wished that night time will comes quickly.They were arguing about Jisoo's co-workers who seems  to not get the message that Jisoo is happily married to Jennie which happens to be so possessive.

Jisoo isn't an idiot and she knows how some of her co-workers tried so hard to seduce her and showers her with gifts what's over.However she never accept it,for she knows the wrath that's coming her way if she ever entertain her co-workers.

It's her bad day when one of her co worker purposely sat close next to her.Jisoo quickly stood up to avoid him and she was met with Jennie's glare.

She breaks out cold sweat.She was about to defend herself when Jennie walk past her and went straight to the man who tried to play if off as if he did nothing.Jennie grabbed his collar and level with him and it's obvious he didn't see it coming.

'Listen you male species .You ain't got nothing on me and don't you dare even breathe around my wife ever again with your ugly face.I got you on tape and I'm make a report on your for ual harassment if I ever sees you around my wife again'

He frantically nods and scurried away.Jisoo knows it her turn now to be told off.

Jennie said nothing.Nothing at all and Jisoo knows better that she should let her cool down by stay silence when Jennie's mad.Jisoo knows she isn't mad at her,rather at the situation since we live in a world where male species think they are superior and can't seem to accept that woman can be with another woman without anything dangling between their legs.

Jisoo however said something she shouldn't and it led them to arguing.Jennie saying how she wants Jisoo to quit  her job and stay at home since Jennie own a pastry shop with decent income that can cover the both of them.While Jisoo argued that she also wants to provide for them.Jisoo kept her tone light and gentle in order to not elongated the argument and they settle with 'I need a space' with Jennie going to her kitchen and bake while Jisoo decided to take a bath again.

Thankfully night time comes.Jisoo were using her  phone watching some fox videos when Jennie enter their bedroom.Jisoo look up and had eyes contact with her wife.She immediately put her phone on the night stand.She stretch out her arm as usual and Jennie put her head on said arm pillow as soon as she laid down on the bed.The other one slid around Jennie's waist.Jisoo smiles to herself.Jennie can't go a night without her.She's proud of her own power over Jennie.

'I'm still mad and these are mine.'said Jennie as she got ahold of Jisoo's hand .

Silently Jisoo cheered from the inside.'Sure Jen.I love you.'

'I love you too.'

​​​​​​

It's almost like Jennie can sense when Jisoo's near her.Not even five seconds passed,and she felt Jennie already has her hand around Jisoo pinky finger.

She was standing tall and chats with the client animatedly.Jisoo know better though.That Jennie's nervous and she need Jisoo's presence to get through this .

Jisoo stares at Jennie's small hand that wrapped around her pinky finger .She thinks it's cute.Her wife is indeed cute no matter how much she tried to put a strong front . She's 100% sure her wife already has the client wrapped around her fingers when she took out the sketch of the cake for said client.

Jisoo then curled her pinky finger a little bit to remind Jennie that she will always stand by her side.She succeed when Jennie tighten her hold as if to say that she got the message.

Sometimes Jennie wants to be the big spoon on their movie night and Jisoo noticed that  during those times Jeannie has the tendecy to lightly pinch her arms.Sometimes she pinch the skin on the back of Jisoo's hand affectionately.There are times when Jennie nibble on her fingers like a cat.Jisoo doesn't mind it one bit.Little moments like this makes her happy.

'Jen I'm here baby.I'm here.' when it comes to panic attack it's unpredictable.Jennie has always has anxiety throughout her life.It traumatized Jisoo at first .To see the love of her life gasping for air as if she's at brink of her death.

After she had witnessed Jennie's panic attack for the first time,Jisoo educate herself more on that matter .And it comes handy.

Jisoo has her hand around Jennie's shoulder while the other one clenching Jennie's hand.

'1...2...3...4.1...2..3..4.'she repeat it several times to slow down Jennie's breathing in her hold.

They were at the airport when it happened.Jisoo went to the airport to pick up Jennie from her overseas work trip.As soon as Jisoo saw Jennie among the crowd she knows there's something wrong with her wife.She seems distraught and her form isn't as confident as always.She saw how the crowd bump into Jennie and right at that moment she saw it coming.And when their eyes met,Jennie quickens her pace toward Jisoo but halt halfway when she can't breathe well  and were clutching her chest as she fall on her knees.

In a heartbeat Jisoo went to Jennie and hugged her.It's their ritual.Jennie hands went to Jisoo's,and she immediately interlock them.Jennie is scared.

The passerby were staring at them.But  Jisoo could care less about them and the dirty floor.

'I love you Chu.' she barely heard it,but it means that Jennie's okay now when she can speaks

'4eva.'says Jisoo as she loosened their hug and cupping Jennie's face to wipe her tears.Jennie place her hands on top of Jisoo's.She breaks into a little smile.Jisoo then took off her cap and put it on Jennie instead.She knows how Jennie scares to make eyes contact with others when she had her to geanxiety.Jisoo help her to get up as she interlocks their hands to go back home.

 

 

 

'Your hands alone makes me feel loves, safe,calm and alive.They're mine.'confessed Jennie when they're about to drift into sleeps.

Just like every other night she held Jisoo's hand close to her chest.Jennie knows only Jisoo makes her feel like this.Even after they got married for almost 4year now.She still have butterfly in her stomach whenever  Jisoo hold her hands.

Jennie has always been open with her feelings and it really helps a lot in their relationship and marriage.

Jisoo just chuckle quietly.She dropped a kiss on Jennie's bare shoulder then snuggle to her.Jennie pull Jisoo hand to herself as much as she can.And she will pull it even more if it's possible.

'You put a ring on it Jen.It's yours.I'm yours.'

 

 

​​​​Finally I finished fix some errors.Hopefully it's good nuff.And we have song writer Jensoo and proucer jennie.October should be a blissful month.