Ending

If The World Was Ending (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong lays down on his bed but he is still widely awake at 2 am in the morning, thoughts running a thousand miles per hour. He sighs out loud before giving up in trying to catch a wink of sleep and he pulls out his phone. Going through his personal instagram account, he watches how his friends are still out partying and having a blast of a time. If he knew that he can't even go to sleep, he would go out clubbing with them but he's really tired mentally.

 

When he opens his public instagram account, his forefinger hovers over Seungri's ig story. Jiyong can't bring himself to open the ig story and see how the younger puts himself out there. But it really gets him thinking......

 

'Were you out drinking? Were you in the living room? Chilling watching television?'

 

Jiyong imagines how Seungri dancing seductively without being aware of so many pairs of eyes watching him. Imagine how Seungri is in his apartment, wearing fluffy pyjamas and snacking while watching K drama. His heart longs for the younger and he can't just act on it anymore since he threw away the privilege of being his boyfriend 5 years ago. How immature his past old self is to give up so easily and pick the easy way out.

 

'It's been 5 years now. I thought I'd figured out how.. How to let you go and let communication die out but it seems far from it...'

 

Jiyong can't longer hold his longing when he feels like his heart is going to burst. His tears trail down his cheeks while his arm covers his eyes. How humiliating for him to cry since he was the one breaking up with Seungri. It seemed like a good move at that time but how he ing regret it. If he had a time machine, he would go to the past and stop his idiotic self from doing something that will torture his future self.

 

The needs to see Seungri is so intense that has to open again the younger’s instagram account and open the ig story. He watches the video recording of Seungri in the club with his friends and it seems he was dj-ing. That stories were uploaded 5 hours ago. Did Seungri go home already. His fingers itch to open the contact icon and call Seungri. He contemplates for a few minute before saying it and dials his maknae’s phone.

 

It takes 3 rings before he hears Seungri's soft voice calling out 'hyung?'. Jiyong is so emotional that hearing the younger’s voice drives him to break down shamelessly and he sobs while Seungri is on the phone with him. "HYUNG! ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU SICK? ARE YOU HURT? HYUNG PLEASE ANSWER!!" Seungri's panic voice brings another wave of sadness inside of him. He does not deserve this treatment from the younger. Ouh he really abuses the younger’s kindness for him.

 

"I know.. You know… We know.... We weren't down for forever and it's fine. It's really fine Seungri-ah. We weren't meant for each other and it's fine..." Jiyong decides to open up with the younger since he can't keep it anymore. He needs Seungri to understand that it's not the younger nor his fault that they were broken up but at the same time their relationship was broken beyond repair due to both parties' fear and insecurities.

 

"H-hyung. Why are you suddenly talking about this? Can we not talk about this? Please." Seungri's voice is small and the elder notices how it trembles slightly, seems like the younger is affected by this sensitive topic. Jiyong can't let go of this topic but he can divert it away from the past and talks about their future.

 

"But if the world was ending... You'd come over, right? You'd come over and you'd stay the night? Right Seungri-ah?" The desperation can be heard in his voice but he doesn't give a damn. He needs the younger to understand how despera

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter