Kim

Say Ok

It's only half past 5 p.m.She keep wandering back and forth in the living room.Jennie stares at the tree outside her house by the roadside.

 'She likes trees.' thought Jennie.A little smile adorn her face.

Her mind took her back to three weeks ago.Three weeks.It's been three weeks since she started to frequent a bar that she discovered accidentally when she was on her way back home from her friend's baby shower.

    '30 minutes if i walk there,10 minutes by a car if there's no traffic,and probably less than 10minute by motorcycle if the rider can be reckless but safe at the same time.Hurm....' she sighed for the nth time as she estimated how long it will take, for her to go to iAM.It's a jazz bar,which hid in between a pizzeria and a flower shop.Weird combination ,and people wouldn't notice it at daylight if not for the led sign.

She sigh again as she sat on the leather couch that is definitely not comfortable as her friend Lisa said.But she can't let her friend win over her when it comes to an argument.Therefore she bought it despite her friend's argument in which she actually agree.

She looks at her wrist watch again. 'Almost 6 O'Clock.Damn it I'm nervous.'her anxiety kick in and she can't stop clenching her fist.

Well there is a reason why Jennie Kim is nervous and anxious.One,ever since she discovered iAM.For the first time ever she found out that she's a blubbering mess in front of her crush.Yes Jennie Kim has a crush.On a bartender at iAM.For the past three weeks she frequent the bar and never get past a 'hello' and placing her order phase.The bartender's brilliant smile makes Jennie Kim tongue tied.However she has a very thin ears.And she's been eavesdropping the said bartender's conversation with her colleague or other customers.It makes Jennie seems like a creep,but throu her eavesdropping, she found out the barista's name is Jisoo.Apparently she's looking for a job that suits her degree.She major in fine arts.Jennie find it y.And yeah, she's a tree lover.It's weird but Jennie find it cute.

After contemplating whether she should call a cab or not Jennie had enough of her own anxiety and decided to just  walk it off . Not before she throw on her long jacket and slid on her red pumps.

 

'Keep the change sir.Have a good day.'greet Jennie as she close the door for the cab that took her to iAM.Okay she actually did walked for a few minutes before she realized that she will hurt her feet if she continue walking to iAM.Midway there she decided to flag down a cab.But that little walk did  reduce her nervousness a little bit.Until she standing in front of the said bar.

She stared at the led sign one last time before she gather all her strength to get into the bar and tried to talk to Jisoo.

 

'Okay.This is it.Let's talk to her.Ask for her name.Let's start with that.'hoping it's the last pep talk for the day.She marched toward the bar counter.Thank God she came early and there's still  seats left at the counter .As she nearing the counter she took a deep breath.Jennie slowly slid on the bar stool.

Jisoo was attending a man who seems to be in his mid forty.He was crying.And Jisoo was giving a friendly pat on his shoulder as she slid a drink for him.

'That man better not take advantage of Jisoo's kindness' thought Jennie.She envy that man.She kept staring at the said man with numerous thought s.Not knowing her bartender was amused by the latter's staring contest with the unknown as she went to Jennie's way.

'My uncle is a man with lots of tears.'startled by a sudden voice,Jennie look in front of her and there she is.Her crush.The bartender.Jisoo.Well she have no idea her last name.Yet.

Jisoo smirk at Jennie.She came close to the counter and then pull out a champagne glass.

Jennie gulps as she tucked a stray of hair strand behind her ear.There goes her plan to charm the bartender.

However she keep the eyes contact with Jisoo as Hey Big Spender was playing.Indeed a jazz bar.

'Sorry.' she said that as soft as possible.Jisoo just chuckle at her apology.

'Well that's cute.Bloody Mary right?' Jennie just nod her head .She doesn't trust her voice.It may cracked.Cause her crush just called her cute.

Jisoo proceed in making Jennie's drink.' You're early today.A date?' asked the bartender while she kept her hands busy.Eyes widened,her brain trying to process the fact that Jisoo does notice her.And oh.She knows her usual.

'Urgh...no.Just..I'm alone.' she stuttered terribly.

Jennei doesn't know why,but Jisoo laughed a bit and place her drink in front of her.She think she was hallucinating.pBut Jisoo's eyes seems seductive.

'Thanks Jisoo' as soon as it left Jennie realize that she screw up.'I'm supposed to ask for her name.'she mentally scolded herself.

However her slipped up probably a bless in disguise cause it brings a smile to Jisoo.

'You know my name huh?Well it's only fair that you tell me your name.Just to be fair' she gave a slow smile toward the flustered Jennie who only able to grip the countertop to control herself from jumping up and down due to her crush flirting with her .

'God damnit stop with that smile'.Jennie decided that Jisoo's smile might kill her faster than alcohol does.

'Jennie.My name is J-e-n-n-i-e.Jennie Kim.Nice to meet you Jisoo.' at her introduction Jisoo were laughing .Her eyes crinkles.The other patron were looking at their way.It makes Jennie feels small She knows she just embarrassed herself.

'Well hello to you too Jennie Kim.Although I have to say it's over due.I've been watching you these past weeks.I'm Kim Jisoo.' Jennie thanked her anxious herself for visiting this bar earlier than usual,just because they're very few patrons at the moment hence she able to talks to her crush.Though it seems like, she's been embarrassing herself non stop.And it hasn't been an hour yet since she arrived there .

Goofily Jennie manage to smile at Jisoo and emits 'Hello again Kim Jisoo'

Her goofy reply seems to save her.Jisoo chuckling at her once again as she leaned on toward the counter.Her chin on her palm.

'Well Jennie Kim.Since you're alone and seems to like me.May I take you out on a date?'

 

 

'You can't even look at me for more than 10seconds honey.' teased Jisoo as she recalled the first time she talked to her now fiancee Jennie Kim.They were watching Head Over Heels when Jisoo pointed out that the main actress resemble Jennie when they first interact .A nervous wrecked and bumbling idiot.Her idiot.

Jennie huff as she turned in Jisoo arm to argue with her.' No I'm not.I am an independent woman.I am very charismatic mind you.'her invalid argument has been going on for years now.Jisoo bring it up just because she wants to see Jennie being all worked up for no reason.In fact her fiance's best friend Lisa and Rosé has warned her about Jennie's competitive spirit.Jisoo love that about her.Scratch that,she love everything about this woman in her arms who still wants to cuddle even when she was mad at Jisoo.

'Awwww that's so cute honey.' coos Jisoo as Jennie crossed her arms and turned away from her.However her back still very much pressed to Jisoo's front.Her clingy baby.

'There's nothing to be ashamed of.We'll get married next week.'says Jisoo as she peppers Jennie's nape with kisses.It works every single time when she need to talk down to Jennie.

'I'm not cute either.'the latter glared at Jisoo ,before she direct her stare at the on going movie.

Jisoo laugh out loud at that.'Jen,you puffing up your cheeks like a blow fish won't help your argument.You are my cutie pie dumpling.'

'No!!' Jennie whine when Jisoo playfully bit her cheeks to prove her point.Jisoo tightened her hold around Jennie's waist while her legs lock Jennie's.She keep giving sloppy wet kisses toward Jennie's cheeks.

Their banter keeps going on as Jennie refuse to admit that she's everything that Jisoo said she is.Happy laughs fills up their haven as they're counting down till days they will meet at the aisle to reunite and continue their journey as wives