10-7 not found.

IMMATURE

Everything was chaos. Once again Mina was on the floor with her hand on her ankle for the bad faith offense of one of her teammates. She was none other than one of the best players on the team. With each move in TRAINING the girl did everything to conflict with the new team acquisition, the Japanese Myoui Mina.

 

Chaeyoung was already a favorite of the Red Angels fans, her dribbling skills and incredible speed give her complete security for that title. From the soccer youth academy, her talent was noticeable and had already been noticed by several people, including scouts, which didn't take long for her to become a professional in one of the best female soccer team in South Korea. Only female team to go to all the finals of National WK League championship. In the end, Chaeyoung had helped her team win two of their five titles.

 

But that is beside the point…

 

 

Mina was the team's new acquisition. According to many coaches and sport critics of Red Angels, it was a good choice since the girl gave a show of technique and versatility in amateur football back in Japan. She already spoke a fairly Korean and had a certain friendship with Momo, player number 9 of team. Also Japanese with whom she played for a while. Their chemistry was good enough for Mina to climb, not even stopping on the bench. As a midfielder, her technique and dribbling make it easy to set up plays together and for Momo who is a strong offensive striker, but less skilled and quicker than Chaeyoung.

 

Mina had only played three games with her new team and the percentage of ball control, offense and defense increased. Even Momo had come to shooting assertively more than a certain Korean, which was only the beginning of the bad weather.


 

 

 

 

 

 

[Three weeks ago]

 

 

Chaeyoung went into locker room furiously, kicking out her own closet and anything she saw ahead. There was no reason for her violent acts, after all Red Angels thrashed it's second game in the league. Six goals to zero, two was her alone. Jihyo as a coach and Momo were the ones who risked trying to calm the beast, but all her anger returned when she saw a Japanese woman who gave three assistances for goals just today. No assistance for her.

 

— WHAT IS YOUR ING PROBLEM WITH ME? YOU HAD SO MUCH OPPORTUNITIES TO GIVE ASSISTANCES !!! — Chaeyoung shouted completely out of control, Mina looked at her coldly. She wouldn't scream and much less deserved to be shouted at after today. — What a beautiful hiring! — the girl clapped ironically.

 

— Son, we won. Six to zero. — Jihyo intervened. — Myoui gave several assists and even three of them yielded goals, there is no reason for you to explode out of nowhere.

 

— SHE PRACTICALLY IGNORED ME IN THE FIELD.

 

— I don't understand, do you happen to be the only stricker on the team? Do you want to be selfish, is that it? — Mina calmly replied. Her rest face was in place staring as if she was going to blow up the short one, if she could.

 

— ARE YOU CRAZY?!?

 

Chaeyoung advanced towards Mina, but was unable to get close with several arms pulling her away. Half of her teammates and the technician took her to the shower part while the other advised Mina to leave.

 

Chaeyoung received a punishment that night, which made her even more angry towards the Japanese player.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Mina was taken by medical team into the club, apparently Chaeyoung managed to hit her HARD. She had her foot in a huge bucket of ice as she tried not to cry in anger.

She had always had admiration for Chaeyoung, on the field. When she accepted their contract to join the team, she fantasized alone what could happen between the two. However, She didn't expect the korean woman to be so immature and rude. The worst was that she had done a total of 0 things against the team's stricker.

 

— What's up, Myoui? Want to tell me something?— Jihyo questioned with her big eyes expressing pure concern. the Japanese woman denied it. — This situation is out of control, I'll have to take an action.

 

— But-

 

— I know you're not doing anything, not even to improve your relationship with her. That's why I cut you out of the next games. — the Coach stood up after checking her player's ankle.— We have a good score and goal difference thanks to you two. Anyway, we'll have a meeting later. With both of you.

 

I'll have to get security staff? — the japanese scoffed earning a half smile from her coach.

 

— After the tranning. Don't forget.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[One week ago]

 

 

The training was over. Mina was one of the first girls to go to locker room to avoid having the displeasure of running into you-know-who. To her bad lucky Chaeyoung was just getting ready to go out. Totally ignoring the existence of number ten, Mina, who headed for the showers, was not counting on receiving a hard push from the later.

 

I'm tired of you and your stupid ty attitude. Tell me, what I did to you? I don't even remember talking to you! — the japanese woman took off her clothes in the company of the other player, who looked at her as if she would be beheading her at any moment.

 

— Oh for God's sake, you're filthy!

 

— Why? Offenses without a base are just lip service! — A completely Mina her shower and took a bath calmly. Inside her head she just wanted to go to her bed and die there. 

 

You're a dirty lesbian! Really disgusting! Chaeyoung had red cheeks as she watched Mina dry off and calmly get dressed.

 

— Oh! Does my uality make me disgusting? I don't know where did you heard that from, but that's ok. Does liking girls scare you that much, Son? — number 7's voice became dangerously low as she cornered the other on the wall. — If it scares you to this point, does that mean your heterouality is REALLY fragile, right? Be honest, you would kill to kiss my lips, right?

 

— Go yoursel- — Mina grabbed her chin and managed to put a soft peck on short girl's lips by shutting her up and even paralyzing her. Complete shock would be the right word to describe.

 

I hope it doesn't take your heterouality into space. — the japanese girl smiled taking her bag and unlocking the door that even she didn't know Chaeyoung had locked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Training had just ended. Chaeyoung was practically dragged by Jihyo to the meeting that she knew would be her death. When she found Mina laying on sofa in Jihyo's living room, she was completely sure. Her heart kept racing, Mina effect. Rude, Mina.

 

Mina already knows, you two won't play in the next couple games. — Jihyo authoritatively started. — I honestly don't understand how you reached this extreme. Son, what the hell is going on? You were the one who did more damage here.

 

— I can't play on a team with her. — the short girl angrily replied.

 

— It's a shame because here you'll have to, unless you want to go crazy and break your contract. And you know this would be a bad decision, it would be like Neymar leaving Barcelona. A loss of energy. — Jihyo tapped her fingers frantically on table while seriously staring at both of them who had their heads down. — You TWO will have to train every day, together. Both of you will have to pack the equipment, together. Exercise and gym stuff... together. If that don't change your relationship to at least bearable, I'll have to be more extreme and I guarantee... you WON'T like it. Are we understood?

 

The two girls agreed as they leave through the door. Coach Jihyo is too scary when she wants to be. With the strange atmosphere around them, both went to the locker room. Mina limped, as much as they said it was just a swelling, Chaeyoung curiously stared thoughtful.

 

— Chaeyoung, we should at least be teammates. — Mina finally said something after minutes in pure silence. Rumors that she could even hear the other girl's confused thoughts. — I can be a good unnie for you and forget the you did.

 

— YOU KISSED ME!?!

 

— It was just a peck,  stop making fuss over it. — the japanese girl took a deep breath as she stared at the later. — This won't determine your uality.

 

— HOW DO YOU KNOW? — again the nervous Chaeyoung appeared angrily coming towards Mina.

 

It's not a disease for you to catch.

 

— SO, WHY DO I FEEL SO ATTACKED? Since you were hired, you haven't left my head. It's a mix of anger and nervousness, I CAN'T STAND YOU. — Chaeyoung's eyes starts to water, it didn't take long for her tears to become thick and constant.

 

— Chaeyoung, do you like me?

 

The girl didn't answer. Just ran away. Crying.

 

— Cutie.