Fighting Over LuHan

Fighting Over LuHan

It was a nice Sunday evening, but not for two busy guys on their shared room. They're cutting papers, ribbons, sticking them and else while taking glances at each other when they had time to. The older one was about to finish when the younger realized and quickly stretched his right foot to accidentally kick the plain bottle of glue down right on Kai's creativity thingy. The older screamed in depression as his masterpiece being knocked down so not humanly by the smirking youth. SeHun smiled in victory while continuing his works. Kai subsconsciously dragged himself over SeHun and starts a some kind like cat fight. Tao who's currently passing by the opened door stepped in with a glass of orange juice and 'tsk'-ing at his band mates attitude.

'You two better stop before I use my hand,' he said and the fighting cats quickly stopped. Knowing how easy it will be for the martial arts learned Tao to throw them away from the house.
'he started it first!' Kai pointed.
'no! I've said it to you, it was an accident!'
'you're making it'
'I'm not!'
'you--'
'shut up.'

And the two boys stopped again. Lips locked by innocent grins.

'what are you guys actually doing?'

Tao examined the messy room. Lay came out from the room right across the spot Tao was standing in, joining them.

'what's up?' he greeted.
'I'm asking them.' Tao raised an eyebrow, 'so?'
'a surprise.' SeHun shrugged with the innocent puppy looks of him.
'for?'
'LuHan,' Kai answered.

Tao frowned a bit before poking his forehead with his free hand. Tomorrow's LuHan's birthday which makes this two energetic dongsaengs to fight over surprise for he oldest hyung here. Tao chuckled at how lucky LuHan to be loved by the two kids in front of him. As well as him too. Lay smiled at the reaction.

'I'm going to give the surprise to LuHan hyung first!' SeHun said like a kindergarten.
'no! I'm going to be first!' Kai shouted back.
'whatever' Tao walked out. Lay waved as he followed the boy before him.

-- 

The two was tired over fighting again and again while waiting for LuHan to be back from the photoshoot. They both played fair by waiting at the living room, on the sofa.
Two hours passed and it's just thirty minutes to the older's birthday but LuHan's still at work. They yawned few times before falling asleep themselves on the couch.

Once LuHan entered the house with tired face, Chen quickly handed a surprise gift for him and Lay muttered annoyingly to Chen about getting the second for giving surprise. The face lighted even more as Tao greeted him with a lovely kiss on each cheeks and a quick peck on th lips earning some 'ews' from Chen and Lay. The next, smile formed even wider seeing the two dongsaengs in messy appearance sleeping peacefully on the couch over each bodies. The surprise cards was still on their hands. He caressed both of the younger's forehead while mumbling some thank yous. 
He was about to hold SeHun to the room when Tao stopped his hand and telling him that he'll be the one who bring the two back to their room. LuHan's tired enough to do it and Tao didn't want to see his lover like that.
Tao wrapped his arms around LuHan as he mumbled a lullaby. As he felt the older drifting off to sleep, he slowly moved the hand and carefully stepped off the bed. He got two abandoned boys outside and quickly asking Lay for help.

--

'so?'

SeHun stared at  his band mates who are having breakfast on the dining table. Kai's not yet awake and SeHun's absolutely pissed about not being awaken when LuHan's home.

'who did it first?' he asked. The others frowned confusedly but Tao smirked, 'Chen.' he said.
'me? Me what?' Chen stared at Tao.
'you're the first to give presents to LuHan.' Lay explained. Chen shaped an 'o' with his lips.

SeHun keeps on pouting and acted like he lost his appetite. Making the oldest to approach him.

'thanks for the card.' SeHun said,
'.... You like it?'
'of course.'
'YAY! I love you, hyung!' The youth shouted in happiness while stealing a light peck on LuHan's cheek. Earning a deep cough from Tao.

Later times, Kai gets a peck from LuHan for the thanks. And Chen got one more protest for being the first to give LuHan a surprise.