His

Their Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time Bobby laid eyes on her, was during her first monthly assessment. She looks so perfect, a kind smile on her lips, her eyes sparkled with excitement, but there's a small hint of nervousness in her, it's so subtle, though. 

 

She might have felt that someone is staring at her, because she looks up and stared at him. And even tho they were feet apart, Bobby felt his heart dropped when she smiled at him. 

 

He never really got the confidence to approach her, or even talk to her. So he suited himself with smiling and nodding at her whenever they passed by each other in the training building. He accepted his fate already. He could never talk to her anyway. It's just a crush, it will probably go away. 

 

But it didn't. It stayed, he wrote tons of songs already to remove it, but it freaking stayed, it annoyed the hell of him. 

 

So imagine his surprise when she talked to him. It was during Jisoo's birthday. He couldn't forget how beautiful she was wearing a simple blue shirt and black jeans. So pretty, it ing hurts.

 

And he doesn't know, maybe he was so drunk already, but he finally got the courage to talk to her, thanks the bottles of soju for that, and they spend all night just talking about random stuffs.

 

He didn't see her after that. Maybe because they're both busy. So imagine his surprise when he attend their church service and saw her there. He's so sorry to God but he got so distracted, he kept stealing glances at her.

 

And when she approached him after the service, he almost runaway. Damn, she looked beautiful up close. She looks so fresh and pretty, like a rose, it aches.

 

It was a disaster. His mother saw her and even invited her for lunch at their house. A major disaster. But seeing her giggle as his mom retell his crazy antics as a kid was worth it. Really worth it.

 

She's so different from all the girls he'd known. She's so kind, gentle, and beautiful. She's like an angel sent from above.

 

He doesn't even know where he got the will to ask her out, one day, after their church service. And he was so shocked when she nodded her head yes and suggested a good restaurant nearby.

 

Years later, Kim Jiwon couldn't still believe it as he watched Park Chaeyoung walked down the aisle, with her beautiful white dress, roses perched upon her forehead, a pretty smile on her lips. She's so beautiful and he still couldn't believe it.

 

"Hyung, don't cry," Hanbin said, passing him some napkin. And yes, he's crying, he know it.

 

He smiled and noticed that she was also crying as she finally stood in front of him. They both laughed, seeing each other.

 

"Take care of my daughter, Jiwon-ah," Park Mason said, smiling at him, and he even hugged him. Jiwon nodded as Chaeyoung clutched his hand.

 

The ceremony felt surreal. He doesn't even know how to keep his tears from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter