FINAL

Rain, Car and You

 

Kang Hyewon didn’t like the rain….

 

She needs to hide when the rain is coming and need to change clothes when she gets drenched and her student uniform is so thin. If one day she has a lot of things to carry and that day is a rainy day, It’s a really bad day and how’s human going to stop the rain from  falling?

 

Hyewon has to carry her old bag that was almost torn apart. This year is her last year in high school life. She just needs to use it until broken by itself. And if she brings an umbrella with her, She will come back home with a broken bag and a lot of things in her bag.

 

Her raincoat is missing too….

 

Great.

 

Today is a day that she needs to study all day. It’s been raining since the morning until now. Hyewon waits for the rain to stop because she needs to go home but the rain never stops.

 

Without an umbrella, raincoat, anything…

 

Want to pick a chemistry book in the bag to cover her head, but she still has to use it.

 

Hyewon felt her phone shaking in her bag. She picked it up for a look. She gulps when she realizes that she forgot to turn off the data network. It’s almost due the end of promotion.

 

: where r u?

: home?

: ANSWER MY DAME CALL!!!

 

She’s read just three messages from all of 159. Then Hyewon receives a call from ‘her’.

 

“WHY DID YOU JUST ANSWER!?”

“I just saw you called to me. What’s up?” Hyewon used her soft tone to answer the girl that was angry with her.

“Are you home?”

“Not yet”

“Is it raining?”

“Yes”

“And you don’t bring an umbrella. Don’t buy a new raincoat. You know this is the rainy season and today you are wearing your thin student uniform.”

“Picky person. Why don't you come to pick me? Eunbi-ah.”

Hyewon calls her name. Eunbi stayed silent for a while. She’s answer.

“Okay, but you haven't come with me before.”

 

Ah…

 

“You are busy aren’t you? and I came to play a game with Yujin.”

“Nah.. You just consider me. I know you Kwangbae~”

“Stop call me Kwang Bae like Yena”

“Whatever. I’ll pick you up.”

 

Eunbi ended call. Hyewon walks to a drinking machine that is not far from her.




Ten minutse pass. Eunbi’s car has parking in front of her. Hyewon quickly got inside because she didn’t want to drench more.

 

“Good driving now? You just got a license last month.”

Hyewon greeting Eunbi. A driver looks at her passenger then sighed.

“I can stop my car and let you drench out, you know?”

Eunbi turns back to the street. She frowned when she saw a can of soda in front of her.

“Hmm? What?”

“Payment” Hyewon said and put down the can in a compartment. Then she went to sleep.

 “What the hell? Payment? Just a soda!? HYEWON!!”

Eunbi shouted at a girl beside her.

 

And a smile showed on her face.


.

.

.

Thanks for reading! ><