FINAL

Goodnight

 

To say that they are sisters. but Kim Chaewon still needs some privacy more.

 

At least this year she’s a high school student. What's the reason that Chaewon needs to sleep with Kwon Eunbi, her sister?.

Think about that while looking at her sister’s back. A small girl still sits at the table. It’s almost 1 AM now!

“Uh? Chaewon? Did I wake you up?”

Eunbi said. A younger one shook her head. Eunbi turns back to collect her worksheets on the table.

“You have a quiz today. Keep reading but refusing to sleep, what are you going to get?

“I’m smart”

“Yeah...” Chaewon makes a lazy sound. She moves to share her bed with Eunbi.

“Why don't you take a shower first? Eww”

“And you also haven’t showered for many days, so don’t complain about me, sister.”

Eunbi said and covered herself with a blanket. Meanwhile she turns to Chaewon. A younger girl does the same. She’s frowned. Confused about Eunbi’s action.

“What else?”

“Sleep. Let’s sleep.”

“Are you crazy? Go take a shower first!” Chaewon tries to push Eunbi out of bed. But she can’t fight with her strength.

“Who told you to exercise hard like this?!” A high school girl shouted. Chaewon frusted more when she saw a smirk from Eunbi.

“Sleeeep. Kiddo.” Eunbi said a lazy sound and pretended to sleep. Chaewon then changed to hit her sister.

“Want to separate the room?” Chaewon raised eyebrows when she heard Eunbi ask like that.

“Y-you need to move to your dorm anyway. Separate or not, it’s still the same.”

Eunbi opened her eyes. Look at Chaewon who is still looking at her.

“Why are you so quiet? Say something.”

“What do you want me to say? I’m waiting to listen to you first.”

Both still look at each other for a while.

“Actually, your university is not that far. Can you stay at home?”

“If I have to work and come back late?”

“Told your friends to come in our home”

“You said like our home is so big.”

“I’ll clear an area for you.”

“You are afraid that no one is cook dinner for you. I see.”

Chaewon rolled her eyes when she got caught. Eunbi laught.

“Can’t you go?” Eunbi looks at her sister who made eyes sparkle at her. Then smiled and patted Chaewon’s head softly.

“I’m here. Where do you want me to go?”

Chaewon closed her eyes when Eunbi patted her head until she fell asleep. Eunbi watches her sister already sleep, turn back to her worksheets and turn back to Chaewon again.

“Goodnight, Chaewon-ah”