[5:40pm]

memories etched between the passing seasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[5:40pm] “why do i love you so much?”

taeyeon stops moving, her right arm still in the air ready to hit the beat. she whips around to the face the source of the sudden interruption, the guilty pout on her lips making her seem like a puppy that just ruined her owner’s favourite pair of shoes. 

“oh hey, baby” taeyeon sheepishly says, finally bringing her arms down. 

she was in the middle of a game of beat saber, hence why she had her arms flying in the air just a few seconds ago. taeyeon was determined to beat sunny’s high score on Rap God, even if it killed her.

jessica looks at her, unimpressed. the living room of their shared apartment looks like it’s been destroyed by a hurricane. there are clothes hanging off all the furniture and about a dozen takeout boxes on just about every flat surface in the living room. 

“taeyeon...”

“i’m sorry, baby but i-” if jessica could've seen taeyeon’s puppy eyes right now, she would've forgiven her girlfriend instantly. but silly taeyeon still had the VR goggles over her eyes.

“taeyeon, you still have the goggles on.”

“oh, right.” taeyeon finally reaches up to take the headset off. she blinks a few times as her eyes adjust to the light in the living room. when her gaze finally settles on her slightly annoyed but very y girlfriend, taeyeonshoots her a dorky lopsided smile. 

“hey beautiful.”

jessica struggles to keep a straight on. how can she still be mad wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter