F.Cuz - Wanna be your love

BAP Ipod Shuffle Challenge

Wanna be your love [CLICK]

Daehyun sat on his seat, feeling restless. "Daehyun, just relax and rest your there. You're irritating my eyes." Yong Guk hissed. Daehyun got up and walked out of the class.

Yong Guk blew out air, "Aish, this kid..." Youngjae chuckled, "Just leave me him alone hyung. Today's Valentines Day, of course he'll be nervous." He said, being the smart-, again.

Daehyun walked around the school hall way, hoping to bump into his 5-years-in-a-row crush, Jiyeon.

Jiyeon was a pretty girl. She was charming, sophiscated, poised, quiet, calm and musically talented. She was wanted by almost every guy in the school but she paid no attention to romance and boys.

Her true love was her white violin, which she called 'Suzy'. Jiyeon always brought Suzy along with her wherever she goes.

Daehyun stopped his tracks when he saw Jiyeon, opening her locker open and putting in her books.

He strode towards her, determined.

"Park Jiyeon." Daehyun said with a fake cough. Jiyeon looked up but her dark, brown fringe covered her view. She flipped her hair faboulously.

"Yes, Daehyun sunbae?" She asnwered, still managing the heavy load of books on her delicate hands.

Daehyun took a deep breath, "I like you. A lot! Be my girl." He said it one way.

"Ehh!?" Jiyeon's widened and the books dropped onto her feet. "Oww!" She yelped as she squatted. Daehyun squatted down too.

"I like you too, sunbae." Jiyeon confessed, blushing like a red tomato. "Good." Daehyun said before claiming her soft lips as his.