Forehead Kiss

LOOΠΔ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyunjin!”

“Oh, Jiwoo unnie, why?”

Jiwoo immediately tackled Hyunjin as soon as the latter was within her reach. Not being ready with the sudden impact, Hyunjin backed a few steps away. She’s just grateful of her reflexes or else they would definitely hit their butts off the ground.

“Are you going to the dorm now?” Kim Jiwoo asked, her arms still around the taller. Jiwoo has always been the clingy one within their circle of friends.

Hyunjin thought for a moment before nodding, “Yeah, I’m done for the day.” She answered.

Jiwoo smiled before dragging Hyunjin, “Let’s go!”

Hyunjin frowned, “You don’t have any class?” She questions.

The older shakes her head with a huge grin, “Our prof isn’t coming today, so I’m also done for the day.” Jiwoo says, grin still on her face.

The two of them walk towards their shared dorm talking about senseless things or rather Jiwoo talking about everything that would come into her mind and Hyunjin just quietly listening or responding if needed. That was just how their friendship works with Jiwoo making everything livelier and Hyunjin making it calm to balance everything.

“Looks like your girlfriend is already here,” Jiwoo says, noticing the familiar pair of shoes in front of their dorm room’s entrance, “Oh, after changing, can we talk about the festival?”

Hyunjin removed her shoes, arranging it neatly on their shoe rack, “Yeah, is Sooyoung unnie coming?” She looked at the older as they both step inside their dorm.

“Yeah, we have to finalize the rest of the proposal.”

It might not look like Jiwoo will be a responsible student because of her easy going personality and her bubbly, noisy self but Jiwoo is the vice president of the university student council with Sooyoung, one of their close friends, is the president, and Hyunjin as the secretary.

Most of the students knew them as the royalties be it with their status in life, school standing, and even their beauty. They are one of the smartest students in their university and it just so happens that they also belong in the same circle of friends.

“Okay, I’ll just prepare us some snacks before Sooyoung arrives then.” Jiwoo said before rushing towards their kitchen.

Hyunjin shook her head, “And she never cooks us dinner.” She mumbled as she watched the other girl do her stuffs inside their kitchen.

It’s also not new seeing Kim Jiwoo be so whipped for a certain Ha Sooyoung. Jiwoo has been liking the president since their freshmen year, having the courage she befriended the rather introverted girl. And as time goes by, Jiwoo still doesn’t have enough courage to confess because as cliché it may sound, she’s just scared of losing their friendship.

Hyunjin just stares at her friend for a moment before deciding to wash up. She quietly groaned when she remembered how stinky she feels. They had their usual PE as their last class for the day and she hasn’t got the chance to change clothes because she thought it will be better to wash up at the comfort of her dorm.

“Oh, you’re here.”

Hyunjin looked up and met eyes with the most beautiful girl she saw during her entire lifetime so far. Heejin was looking at her with a soft warm smile before pulling her in an embrace.

“Hee, I stink,” She complained while trying to pull out from the hug, “C’mon, let me wash up real quick and I’ll hug you again.”

Heejin pouted at her before pulling away, “Alright, make it fast.”

Hyunjin chuckled at how adorable her girlfriend looks like, “Okay, princess.” She smiled, leaving a soft peck on the other girl’s forehead before going inside her bathroom.

After quickly washing up, she immediately went out of their bathroom ready to give all the hugs her girlfriend wanted but what she saw made her heart swell.

She made her way towards her sleeping girlfriend, “How dare you sleep on me, Jeon?” She mumbled quietly, smiling at how peaceful her girlfriend looks.

She was busy watching her girlfriend sleep when a knock interrupted her then a head peeking on the small opening of her door, “Sooyoung’s here.” Jiwoo informed her, smiling at her as if knowing what she was doing.

Hyunjin nodded, “Okay, I’ll be there in a minute.”

Jiwoo nodded before closing the door softly. Hyunjin then glanced back at the still sleeping girl on her bed, “Sleep tight, Heekkie.” She whispered before leaving a soft peck on the girl’s forehead.

 

 

“So, what do you guys think of a concert?”

They are sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter