Language, Im Yeojin!

LOOΠΔ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeojin sighed for the nth time that day, feeling how slow time seems to pass by. She just wanted to go home and lay down on her bed until Haseul or just anyone would tell her it’s Christmas break already. School is exhausting, passing all those requirements and such.

“Ah! I wanna go home!” Yeojin groaned, slumping down on her desk. She’s already imagining herself sleeping on her bed but then a tap on her back stopped all those.

Yeojin sighed before turning around to face whoever disturbed her lovely imagination and was ready to scold whoever that is until she met eyes with one of her closest friends in school.

Lena, a very tall and gentle girl, raised an eyebrow at her, “You look like a freaking zombie, Yeo.”

Yeojin rolled her eyes before slumping back on her desk, ignoring the stare of her friend. She knows it. God, she saw herself this morning when looked at herself at her mirror, so she doesn’t need Lena pointing it at her.

She was about to doze off when she felt a hand on her forehead then to her cheeks, “You’re burning, Yeojin!” Lena panicked, hand still resting on the smaller’s cheeks, “Should I call Hyejoo unnie or Yerim unnie?”

“Am I?” Yeojin mumbled, her usual hoarse voice now sounded so weak and tired. She’s been feeling under the weather since she woke up but she didn’t put any thought on it. She just thought that it would go away.

Lena looked at her worriedly, “Shouldn’t we tell it to your unnies?”

Yeojin looked back before shaking her head, “No, they would tell it to the other members and they will scold me.” She groaned before laying her head back on her arms, “And then they wouldn’t let me perform tomorrow.”

“You should be resting.”

“I will when I get home but we can’t let my unnies know.”

Lena just let out a sighed with a shake of her head. Yeojin really is a hard headed girl. Lena understood though, that Yeojin doesn’t want to worry her members but how could they take of her when they doesn’t know, right?

“I’ll go to the infirmary and get you some meds.”

Lena doesn’t wait any response from the other and just rush outside to get some meds for the sick midget. She then grabbed her phone and texted one of their close friends, Chaerin, to go and look for Yeojin.

As soon as Lena reached the infirmary, she immediately asked for the medicine and thanked the nurse before leaving. She was about to run towards their room when she bumped into the people she was trying to avoid.

“Oh, Lena, where’s Yeojin?” Yerim, with her ever so brightly smile, asked her with the pokerfaced Son Hyejoo beside her.

Lena quickly returned the smile, “Oh, she’s with Chaerin.” She answered, pocketing the capsule immediately.

Yerim nodded, still with the same bright smile, “But what were you doing inside the infirmary? Are you okay?” Yerim asked, eyebrows frowning worriedly.

Lena shakes her head, “I’m okay, I just asked something to the nurse.” She smiled, “But unnies, I’m kind of in a rush. I’ll go ahead, alright? Talk to you soon!” She then waved while running off.

 

As soon as she went inside her room, her eyes landed on Yeojin’s table. She saw Chaerin leaning on, what she assumes, a sleeping Yeojin’s shoulder.

“Hey, ‘sup?”

Lena nodded before sitting on the other side of Yeojin, “Yeojinnie, I got your meds.” Lena tapped the said girl’s shoulder, “And oh, I bumped into your unnies.”

Yeojin looked at her, “Did you tell them?”

Lena smiled before shaking her head, “Nope, don’t worry.”

Yeojin gratefully smiled at her before taking the medicine. She just needs to force herself to be fine at least until she got to the safeness of her room. She just needs to act alright until then.

“Just one more class, Yeo.”

Yeojin nodded, a small smile playing on her lips, “Thank you.”

 

Yeojin swear she should be feeling better after taking that freaking medicine but why the hell does it feel like her head is being hit by a goddamn hammer? Everything is aching now that she wanted to just like lie down now. What the hell did she do to be sick like this?

“Are you okay?” Lena asked as they were walking side by side after their last class together.

Yeojin nodded, gripping the strap of her bag hard, “Yeah.”

Lena stared at her carefully, “You sure?”

Yeojin let out another nod silently not having the energy and will to talk. All that’s running inside her mind is to sleep and just rest up. She wants to snuggle to her warm blanket and not give any care about the world.

“Your unnies are waiting for you.” Lena spoke, pointing her chin outward, “Are you sure you’ll be okay?”

Yeojin chuckled, “Lena, I’ll be okay and besides I’m with my members.”

Lena sighed before nodding, “Let them know, alright? They have to know, Yeojin. You’re their maknae.”

“But they’ll get worried.” Yeojin pouted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter