01.

name, late, smile

wonyoung goes to school running-- almost tripping as she found out yujin is now back. it's almost a whole month since she last saw her bestfriend and she misses her sooo much.

wonyoung opens the door and a bright-like puppy smiling as bright as the sun welcomes her.

wonyoung quickly goes to the older and engulfs her with a warm hug. "yujinie!! i've missed you soooo muchh," the younger said as she pinched both of yujin's cheeks.

however, yujin just stares at her. confusement clearly visible in the older's doe eyes. and silence comes its way.

"who are you?," yujin said as she meets he younger's gaze. "what's your name?," she then added.

wonyoung flew from the scene. bamboozlement, hurt, anger, shock and many overwhelming feelings eat her up. visions now distorted because of the tears she's bursting. and she runs to nowhere.

 

 

months after.

yujin finally recalls every memory she made with the younger. she now remembers how important the younger is. and the emptiness she has been feeling the past few months are because of being away from the younger.

yujin runs to wonyoung's apartment. hoping he girl is just lazing off as usual, she sprints. sweats running down like a waters in the waterfalls. yujin continues running, not minding every vehicles nor the now snowing city of Seoul. she continues running, and finally she's here.

rubbing her now very red bare hands, she knocks. once, twice, thrice. and still no answer. fourth time, and the door opens.

"auntie!! is wonyoung here?," yujin said to wonyoung's mother now welcoming her. "yujin-ah," yujin notices the stains of tears on the woman's face, the swollen reddish eyes, the hoarse voice, and the really weary body wonyoung mom has. "are you okay, auntie?," she asks. "yujin-ah, you're late," mrs jang said as she breaks down. confusion now eating yujin's soul. she clearly doesn't know what's going on. "yujin-ah, wonyoungie.." yujin feels chills and fear. "wonyoungie.. she's now gone.." and yujin breaks down. still confused yet the tears manage to crack everything up. she cries as she hugs her auntie. her heart now almost ripping, she screams out of pain. and the sea of tears continues.

yujin finds herself passed out in wonyoung's bed. mrs. jang explained everything yesterday and that left yujin in shock and pain. she stares at the ceiling, thinking about what could have happen if she remembers wonyoung earlier. what could have happen if she explained everything to wonyoung and didn't left the younger in pure confusion. what could have happen if her "what's your name?" was "i miss you too!!" what could have happen... sobs can be heard again.

"yujin-ah, i found this letter in wonyoung's belongings. i think it's for you," mrs. jang said as she leaves the letter on the table.

unnie!! you're seeing this so i guess you now remember me?? that's a relief!! i miss you so much and i want to hug you so tight!!!

but unnie.. if you're seeing this.. the worst might have happened, huh? sorry.. sorry for leaving you. i also want to spend more time with you but my body seems not to like you hhhh. unnie! meeting you is the best thing in the world! thank you so much for being my friend! 

i'll always watch you from above and always know that you're not alone!! i love you so muchh, please smile for me.

 

___

yujin was on a car accident (that's why she forgot wonyoung for some time) but wonyoung didn't know