I don't want my freedom

TWO WORLDS COLLISED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I don't want my freedom, I assume it.

I'm thinking... now I’m thinking.

What is used first?

Head?

The heart?

The ?

It is worth telling the truth. Although later, when everything is finished, the order in which the matter was given is lying. If the starter was played to win beyond the hand coming with losing cards. If one just dropped the anchor. Or if it seemed that it was only to touch and take flight ... a consensual, at least in appearance, and if I have seen you I don’t remember it.

Because first, what was used?

Head?

The heart?

Or ?

When did that desire start? Where did they come to meet? How intense was exchanging glances? What exactly happened to them inside? Why did they catch their breath so bad? Are there answers to these questions? Or is it that just trying to do so brings peace? Explain. Understand. Cheated? Or genuine relief?

Who knows ... what is used first?

Head?

The heart?

Or ?

 

Yes, because here two worlds collided. In a world apart. No sky, sun, moon or stars. Neither airplanes. That they are there. But can’t be seen. Two worlds collided. As “Myke” of the Contemporary Maximum Security Thinkers (and like a father to GD) taught them: “under the roof of the second hotel where people who have no money go ... The first is the street. The second? The second is jail”. There, where the human being is necessarily less human and the hates have mileage lists, it turns out that their names were not recorded in those records.

 

Kwon Jiyong aka "GDRAGON - GD " - A guy deprived of his freedom.

And Lee Seungri aka “The blondie” - the authority, the policeman, the prison guard, the representative of the law".

 

It will be because in any jail and for a matter of survival you learn to see even in the dark or even with your eyes closed - because you don't sleep inside, at most you only rest on a good day -; That is why GD and Seungri where there is hardly any light were able to meet and give affection to those who least imagined it.

 

“Give affection”, that was euphemism ... at least.

 

To the enemy.

 

In counts, in searches, in custody, in showers, in visits to the infirmary; in seconds, in a matter of seconds, a prisoner and an officer of a maximum security prison discovered what Myke (an old and wise inmate) also told them: that there is no worse jail than the other's gaze. And that once installed in those eyes the sentence can be for life. Or even: even a death sentence.

 

GD knows it well.

 

That they send inside the bars. That inside the bars there are certain rules. That one of those talks specifically about who she sleeps with. Who is hugged and who is not. That you pamper the inmates who are like yourself: fall from grace. And never - and NEVER EVER! - to the police. To the authority. Because that would be the worst of betrayals. And that an expensive price is charged for it. Very expensive. To die. Sleeping in the morgue ... well, at best.

And at that time?

To end up gambling everything for everything?

 

What did GD use first?

 

Just as you don't mix wine with watermelon (just as you don't mixture and period) because later it hits badly, to accompany loneliness it is better to avoid certain companies that are known to get sick.

Watermelon + Wine = You die.

Watermelon + Wine = GD and Seungri.

The account is the same, the same result.

There's nothing good about it, for either of them.

 

The hangover is to remind us that something was there... That something happened last night. And the taste, the taste that remains in our mouth when we wake up, that is loneliness… Even if one is never alone. Because it is always accompanied by our respective fears.

Counts. Requisitions. Custodies. Showers Visits to the infirmary.

 

Two worlds collided. Two scarce worlds of love. Two tired worlds. Really very, very tired. One? From the cell years. The other? From anguish. And so, thing to believe or to burst, who must have hated the police stopped doing it. The same for those who used to unload their failures on the bodies of those who are locked up. Two worlds crying mute sadness. Two mirror worlds. Two worlds collided. Two worlds fell in love.

 

For the GD to Seungri, beyond what he represents, the uniform is beautiful no matter how cliché it is. That blue sweater makes her, among all the Smurfs, the only one. The only one in the whole village. The only one in the whole ing jail. Seungri is, in GD's eyes, different. GD in there is what there is not.

 

And Seungri is like being drunk. How will GD be drunk on Seungri who more than once thought that if they had locked him up sooner than he had to, he would have lived and had more things, more days, more moments, much more, from Seungri.

 

The heads are rarely used, but they open it.

Hearts are used ... they open it too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter