Beginnings; ♥

Stages; ♥

Zhang Li Yin;

~

First day in Seoul. At least traffic's better in Korea. I slept my through the ride from the airport to the apartment my parents bought a month ago.

The place isn't too shabby. Nice. The walls are painted creamy yellow with swirly white moldings. The apartment's stairs leading to the second floor is kind of rustic - the smell of aged wood excites the senses. It's a good thing my parents had good taste - lest they hear bantering from me. I went up the stairs and I was greeted by a hallway with opposite doors. The second door to my left had a hint of gold to it - my favorite - I held on the knob and twisted it.


Lo and behold, it was my room.

I remember my mom and I packing some things back at our old house so we could use it here. The curtains my mom put on the huge window was my favorite - white satin cloth with pink musical notes embroidered on it. Mom bought it from a salvage store back home. It was beautiful - I loved it. It reminded me so much of home.


I went downstairs and got my luggage. I unpacked my bags, went to change, and started to fix my room. I wanted to fix it the way I did back home. It'll make me feel less uneasy about the whole moving to Korea situation.

My diary, my multi-colored pens, my scrapbooks, and a brown box decorated with dried leaves fell from one of the opened bags. And for the first time in a while, I opened the box again. It's time to face the haunting past.

 

 

Kim Junsu;


China was awesome, but it's better to be home. I had a hard time escaping our hotel in China. I always had to struggle with directions!

Ah, it's good to be back in Seoul. At least I didn't have to struggle with directions when I want to escape home. My perfectionist parents wouldn't want their son to get in trouble, would they?

6:00 PM.

My sleep was very rudely disturbed by someone who was seated behind me during the plane ride. I would have to catch up on sleep.