fin

fluffball of trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Seulrene Day!

Special mention to these hoomans!

jyrus_21, YANGx_, User_name1200, seulgalaxy, kingdomcomes, Chan_94, taeyang729, aya_ah98, zombiejuhyun, km62201n, Cianne03, Highseul, linlinye369, sonexpikachu64, adamkyung, ericakate, linlinye369, Casti1004, dianafeng, Revelsone, Alex-ander-an, EryxRei, okay54321, Revelsone

FIN

 

Little Seulgi’s has never felt so bored in her entire life.

 

The kid is currently slumped on a chair which did not accommodate her lack of height enough seeing how the top of her head barely matched the top of the table that she shares with her parents and their special business partner, Mr. and Mrs. Son. It actually dampened her mood when she remembered how Seungwan, her best friend, wasn’t able to make it after catching a bad cold.

 

“I should ask mommy to help me make a get well soon card for Seungwan.” She muttered, slouching in a way that is not graceful. To make it even worse, she put her feet up to her seat to do the Indian sit. Her mom would panic if she’s in a dress but the kid made sure to be stubborn, not agreeing to attend the evening event, until she’s dressed in comfortable trousers and a white turtle neck. She was in the middle of struggling so when an attendant made her way to her and offered the service of getting some food for her.

 

She instantly stopped her attempt at the hard sitting position and answered the tall lady. “Uhm, uhm, I don’t know. Do you have pringles?” She put both her hands on the tall table and used it as a leverage to stand on her little toes, seeking to get in the lady’s height with the help of the chair’s little height.

 

The lady giggled at the kid’s obvious attempt before she answered her adorable inquiry. “I don’t think we have that, little madam.” Seulgi became more saddened at that. Seeing the distress in her eyes, the woman made it a mission to put the little mirth back at it. “How about dessert? Would you like some strawberries with chocolates?” Seulgi’s eyes gleamed with glee upon hearing chocolates and she nodded with happiness.

 

“Yes, please. Thank you, uhm, unnie.” Seulgi was looking at the woman’s name plate but everyone knows this bear of a kid can’t read yet. “My name is Hyoyeon, little madam.” Seulgi giggled at the courteousness before she introduced herself. “I’m Seulgi, little madam.” Seulgi repeated the woman to which the woman responded with a laugh.

 

“You stay here while I get you your desserts, okay?” Seulgi nodded and she got a pat in the head before was once again, left to her own.  

 

Unlike other kids, she has been on her own for the past few minutes after few snobby kids rejected her offer of playing outside with her, under the rain. She may be a naughty kid when she said she don’t need them to play with her but it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t hurt her baby heart. She pouted once again as she’s stuck watching the kids play on the pen which was thoughtfully placed for the kids in the middle of this semi-formal event.

 

Her father and mother, as usual, has once again (like every month), hosted another party that would benefit their family business. Connection is what helps the stability of their company in this very competitive industry. Her family is in the manufacturing and fashion industry- mother is a fashion director and father is the successor of the country’s most prestigious silk manufacturing firm. Many would think that high-end and highly demanded people like them are too busy for a family and while they were right, they were also wrong.

 

They always make sure to keep Seulgi company every night before she goes to sleep. The mother would read Seulgi her favorite bedtime stories while the father watches and when they’re done, they would kiss her goodnight. They would sometimes attend Seulgi’s school affairs like family day and parents-teachers meeting but most of the times, they skip out because of business demands. But Seulgi, like the intelligent and understanding kid that she is, she never held it against them.

 

One of the attendants, who’s not Hyoyeon, came back and needless to say, Seulgi’s disappointed. She thought she have a friend she’ll be talking to now. “Here’s your food, ma’am. If you need more, I’ll be at your call.” The lady who looks like nothing but Hyoyeon then bade her farewell and all the appetite Seulgi had earlier was gone.

 

She thought she can share this food to her new friends. Feeling sad and a little lonely when her parents seemed to be busy with their own world, little Seulgi kneeled on the table and made another attempt, this time, of getting out of the chair. Her small hands gripped on the other side’s edge while her little legs made a dip to feel the ground. After several failures and dangerous little slipping (it’s just a wonder that no one noticed.), she finally made it to the hard tiles of the ground.

 

“Ouchie…” She pouted as she looked at the little red spot near her elbows and rubbed it gently. “I’m sorry, mommy.” She then went to tip toe, palming the expanse of the table until her hand touched the edge of the cold plate. Seulgi then went ahead to pull it her way with great difficulty, her tongue sticking out with her eyebrows in a frown of determination.

 

She rested on her feet for a moment and breathed out. “You’re a super bear, Seulgi. Daddy said so! You can do it!” She nodded as she cheered on herself. She then went back on doing her task and the smile on her face can never be matched as she successfully retrieved the plate with great gentle. “Job well done, Princess!” She giggled as she imitated her father.

 

Her eyes then wander around the venues in search of her parents. Once confirmed that they were out of sight, she proceeded on searching for people whose attention is on hers. Once again, confirming that potential spies were out sight, she sneakily went out of the event.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter