CRAZY OVER YOU

CRAZY OVER YOU ☑

CAST:

BLACKPINK ROSÉ as ROSEANNE

NCT JAEHYUN as JEFFREY

TWICE MINA as SHARON

STRAY KIDS BANG CHAN as CHRISTOPHER

( Y'all are free to imagine your preferred cast! )

Roseanne asks him curiously as she tries to sketch the handsome man in front of her, "When did you start to like me too? Did you also like me at first sight?"

Jeffrey continues to stare at his prey and poses seductively as he tries to distract the beautiful artist concentrating in front of him.

She starts to get distracted of his seductive move when he changes his pose by removing his t-shirt to flaunt his chiseled abs while staring creepily at her.

He sighs when she just tries again as if she is unbothered and that his plan has only stopped her for a while.

He tells her, "You've been sketching me for almost an hour. I'm tired of being a statue. I've had enough of you ignoring me, Rosie."

He grabs her wrist and pulls her towards him making her abruptly bump into his hard chest.

She yells at him as she tries to push him away, "Ugh! You're so impatient. I was almost done with it. Tsk!"

He tries again to not let her escape by hugging her tightly, but she wriggles away because she feels so frustrated.

She arranges the art tools which he has scattered on the floor and feels relieved that her sketch is not destroyed.

He wants to laugh at her as she seems really annoyed at him, but he tries to suppress his laughter so he does not get any hit from her.

He gives her a back hug when she finally stands up after arranging the art tools aside and rests his head on the crook of her neck.

He asks her excitedly, "Aww! Don't be like that. Now, let's talk about your questions earlier. Shall we?"

She munches the remaining fruit that he has not yet eaten, but he seizes the half of it by biting it surprisingly.

She gives him her death glare as she nods as an answer and gets his t-shirt which he has thrown earlier.

She asks him, "Please put your shirt back on! You might get cold."

He cannot stop himself from smiling when she follows him after putting his shirt on although she is annoyed at him.

He sits on the huge sofa and pulls her towards him making her sit on his lap while he is still back hugging her.

He wildly sniffs the sweet scent coming from her neck like an animal as he comments, "Ah! You smell so good. It makes me wanna taste you."

He her neck like a kid enjoying his lollipop and feels the vibration from her body against his body when she laughs loudly.

She tries to detach his firm arms that are encircling her waist, but he hugs her more tightly to not let her escape and continues his attack on her neck.

She threatens him when she is tired of laughing as what he does is really exhausting for her own ticklish body, "I swear! If you don't stop assaulting my neck, I'm gonna hit this sketch pad on your face and throw these pencils on your body once I escape your tight grip."

He sniffs and her neck for the last time and kisses her on the cheek before confessing to her, "I liked you at first sight  as soon as you entered the pantry. Remember the biggest hotel you checked in with your family? I was the handsome waiter you thought who served you for that whole brunch."

She tries to reminisce about the biggest hotel that she has visited with her family four years ago.

She says turning around to face him, "I remember now that hotel! Why were you working there? Why were all the crew members and a group near our table uneasy when you served us that time?"

He smiles at the memories of him serving her while she is happy eating together with her family.

He confesses to her, "I'm actually just a guest like you. I checked in there with my friends. I guess they were all surprised when I acted as a waiter, but I insisted because I'd love to experience serving a pretty lady who asked for my help."

She is shocked to know the truth after what he has told her, "Oh my God! I'm really sorry if I treated you like a waiter at that time. Why didn't you tell me? You should've explained to us. I really can't believe that I just discovered this now!"

He confesses another shocking truth to her, "It's okay! I got the chance to know some information about you after you filled up the survey paper that was supposedly for my friend to fill out."

She caresses her arms acting creeped out after his shocking confession and tells him honestly, "Don't tell me, you stalked me? Gosh! You're creeping me. I can't believe you deceived me."

He sings to her, "I'm creepin' in your heart, babe. You can call me monster!"

She hits his broad shoulders playfully because of his sudden singing.

He continues doing some weird dance moves with his poker face on which makes her laugh out loud.

He feels delighted every time he makes her laugh and when she gets his jokes that only few people could understand.

He tells her, "I don't know why I'm so attracted to you instantly although I've met a lot of attractive ladies everywhere. Heck! I used to be called a ladies' man by my friends just because I highly respect women. But not to the point where I'm even ready to be a slave. I'm a slave for only you."

He confesses that he has hired a private investigator to inform him everything about her background, relationships, pets, likes and dislikes, and he is glad to discover that they have a lot of mutuals and similarities.

She confesses to him, "Honestly, I've always thought that I'm the ugly one whenever I'm with my sister or circle of friends, so I tried to hone my talents instead to make people notice me for my skills. I always assume that there are no men who will love me genuinely. I still wonder why you love me despite of my ugliness and awkwardness."

He thinks of all the reasons as he stares at her curious face and tells her, "It makes me upset that you think that way. You don't know how beautiful you are inside and out. You don't realize how perfect you are. I can say all the reasons why I fell in love with you if you want, but I'm afraid I'll take forever to finish saying them all."

She has it all with her beauty, body, skills, intelligence and wittiness that makes him see how perfect she is for him.

They have so many similarities like they can be both weird, sassy, friendly, mature but act immature sometimes, not the very best of best but hardworking learners, care for their friends as if they are parents, similar taste and talents in music, and both foodies with huge appetites.

The only difference he thinks of is that she is beautiful as she stands out more with her amazing talents unlike him who is just known for his handsomeness as he thinks that people only appreciate his appearance but not his talents.

She pinches his nose and stretches his soft cheeks because of his sweet confession that makes her feel giddy before telling him, "You're getting cheesy real quick, Valentine boy! I know that you didn't buy groceries yet for your empty fridge. Do you at least have snacks or any food that's edible left? I'm so hungry right now!"

She massages her stomach as if she is pregnant which makes him cackle with his low and y sounding laugh at her.

He answers her, "I only have lots of whipped cream left, but we have to do role-playing first to eat it!"

His ert hormones are suddenly kicking alive again as he wants to play with her, but there shall be an enticing and exciting twist to it.

She is not surprised anymore by his sudden suggestive idea as she knows that he wants to do the role-play by enticing her to eat his whipped cream.

She tells him, "Why do you gotta be like this? Ugh! You're such a ert, Jeffrey!"

He just smirks when he hears her stomach growling and her face that looks defeated as she has no choice to refuse him because she is so hungry right now.

He raises his eyebrows suggesting to her, "Don't worry! We don't need to wear costumes this time because I know you're hungry right now that you might eat any edible looking things. What concept would you like? Zombie? Vampire? Wolf? Police? Maid? Stewardess? Doctor?"

She suggests to him, "I'm thinking of the concept from the latest book I've finished reading. How about we do a vampire concept? I'm the vampire, and you're my victim. I'm gonna bite you first to transform you, and you'll bite me because you're thirsty of blood when you wake up. You'll see my good acting skills too. I'll show you how good actress I am!"

He loves it when she gets competitive with him knowing that he used to do extra acting gigs back then.

He gets the bottle of whipped cream and gives it to her quickly as he asks her excitedly, "Great! We'll use the whipped cream as our imaginary blood. Let's see! Do I need to take my shirt off again?"

She ignores his question and gets the bottle from him before she puts it on her lap, then she pulls up his t-shirt off quickly which earns a gasp from him.

He tells her as he is surprised due to her sudden action, "Woah! You're getting quite aggressive now, Rosie!"

She ties her long hair into a messy bun ignoring his comments and yells at him when he continues speaking gibberish while staring creepily at her, "Shut your mouth! You're my slave now, and I'm your master. As a slave, you shall only speak when I tell you to do so. Therefore, I shall punish you for your rudeness!"

He gets shocked that she is into her character quickly and feels that he is really lucky to have an open-minded girlfriend.

He loves it whenever she will play along with him whatever he suggests and no matter what type.

She pours some whipped cream first on his broad shoulders starting from his left, going to his collarbone, and finally to the other side while it all slowly.

He cannot stop himself from as soon as he feels her lips brushing and her tongue his sensitive skin which makes a very ticklish and arousing sensation all over his body.

She the remaining bits on his shoulders and collarbones before pouring again the thick whipped cream all over his neck to his nape.

She hard and bites unintentionally which leaves some hickeys on him because he cannot stop so loudly no matter how she shuts him up.

She stops to inform him that the bottle is empty already and asks him for another one.

He gets another bottle of whipped cream immediately, but he stops her from taking it because he wants to do it this time to her.

He makes her stay still by holding both her arms despite her struggling to get the bottle from him.

He acts into his character as he tells her seductively, "I'm thirsty of blood, Master. Please allow me to drink some of yours."

He slips down the sleeves of her blouse to pour the thick whipped cream liberally on her shoulders and collarbones too although he is supposed to pour it only all over her neck and nape.

He them all hard after nibbling slowly and bites her intentionally to leave his love marks on her soft milky skin.

He knows that she feels the same ticklish and arousing sensation intensely by how she shivers no matter how hard she keeps on suppressing her moans.

He loves putting her on edge so he  the remaining bits from her neck up to each of her ears and bites her earlobes while letting his breath tickle her.

He feels her fingers shakingly touch and make circling traces around his bare chest.

He stops to stare at her beautiful sensual face and touches her chin up making her slowly open her closed eyes.

He tells her, "I'm sick of our teasing with the help of my tasty and thick whipped cream. I'm craving for another to taste!"

She squints her eyes asking him, "What is it that you want now? You've got nothing edible left to be eaten here. Are we gonna go grocery shopping now?"

She tries to stand up excitedly, but he grips her hips to make her sit still on his lap and makes her feel his arousal down there.

She looks confused while looking at him and blushes when he starts to subtly grind against her before asking him, "Wha-What are you doing? Wha-What do you really want?"

He pulls her down to make her feel more of his obvious arousal and  his lips seductively before answering her, "I've always been craving the feel of your soft lips and the addicting taste of your mouth that makes me crazy over you and only you. I just wanna get drunk on your flavor forever."

She responds willingly with equal craving despite being surprised from the sudden attack of his lips.

They taste hungrily and passionately each other's own flavors that they have been craving forever after hours of their teasing.

Roseanne answers the call from her phone, "How's it hangin', Chris?"

Christopher asks her to pretend to be his new girlfriend to make Sharon jealous.

Roseanne accepts his request as he rarely asks her for a favor. Besides, it will be an opportunity for her to make use of her talent in acting to improve her role-playing.

She wants to help him get them back together because she knows that Sharon is a sensitive lady.

Jeffrey answers the call from his phone, "How have you been, Sharon?"

Sharon asks him a favor to pretend as her boyfriend to show Christopher that she is happy without him.

Jeffrey accepts her request after she has informed him that Bambam suggests him to do it for him as he is busy and trusts him more than anyone else.

Jeffrey is about to message Roseanne that he needs to cancel their regular dinner date tonight, but he gets a phone call from her before he can even hit send.

They inform each other that they have something important to do and do not ask for more questions because they trust each other completely.

Sharon and Christopher have informed Roseanne and Jeffrey that they have decided yesterday to have a friendly double date because they both want to prove that they have moved on from each other.

Roseanne will be Christopher's fake girlfriend while Jeffrey will be Sharon's fake boyfriend.

The double date finally happens with Christopher and Roseanne arriving first at the restaurant while Sharon and Jeffrey arrive after five minutes.

They greet each other with Roseanne hugging Sharon as she misses her friend while glaring sharply at Jeffrey.

On the other side, Jeffrey gives Christopher a friendly fist bump and fights back Roseanne's glare.

Jeffrey and Roseanne do telepathy with their faces behind asking each other, "What are you doing here?"

Roseanne and Jeffrey act normal in front of Sharon and Christopher who are both their friends, so the so-called ex lovers would not suspect them.

The two fake couples act cheesy and sweet in front of their faces that make them really cringe, but they have to do it anyway to hopefully achieve their goals for the day.

Roseanne and Jeffrey munch lots of foods whenever they feel frustrated because of their jealousy which makes Sharon and Christopher feel that there is something wrong as they feel the tension between their close friends.

Roseanne loses out when Sharon hugs Jeffrey and accidentally kicks his crotch behind the table because of her frustration.

Jeffrey groans in pain, "My hotdog and eggs! You're too much, Roseanne!"

He keeps his cool as he tries hard to sit still and keep his hands away from his crotch.

Jeffrey and Roseanne exchange their death glares at each other while Christopher and Sharon are confused with their dates.

Sharon asks Jeffrey as she feels worried for him because he seems really hurt as he is still wincing in pain, "Are you okay, Jay? What's wrong?"

Jeffrey gestures that he is good as he does not want Roseanne to get more mad.

Sharon turns to ask Roseanne curiously, "What did you do to Jay, Rosie?"

Roseanne bursts out pointing her finger to Christopher and Sharon, "If you two still love each other, just get back together already! Don't try again to get me or my boyfriend to be involved in your mess! You know what to do, you two! Just swallow your damn pride!"

Christopher apologizes to the frustrated couple, "I'm sorry for dragging y'all in our mess, Rosie and Jay, and thank you for letting me the chance to meet her finally. Sharon's been avoiding me since she broke me up. I need to fix our own mess now."

Jeffrey drags Roseanne out of the restaurant without leaving a word to neither Christopher nor Sharon.

Roseanne and Jeffrey are not saying anything during their ride in his car until they reach in front of her house.

She quickly goes inside as she still feels mad at him, but he catches up to her inside and turns her around pressing her against the door.

She tries to escape from him, but he pins her wrists above her head pressing more his body against hers.

He leans down to her and crushes his lips against hers suddenly.

She tries to zip her lips as he roughly presses his lips on hers.

He bites her lower lip making her gasp which makes this a chance to slip his tongue inside .

He stops when he feels the need of air after he gives her a bruising kiss forcefully.

She shoots him her death glare panting before asking him, "Why are you so hard on me?"

He stares at her as he pants hard too and asks her a question too," Why are you mad?"

She sighs before explaining to him, "Christopher has asked me to pretend as his girlfriend to make Sharon jealous, but it turns out that I'm the one that got jealous."

He releases her wrists apologizing to her for his aggressiveness and gently touches her swollen reddened lips.

He also explains his side to her while pointing down at his crotch, "Well, same reason too. That kiss is your punishment for kicking my hotdog and eggs earlier. I can't believe you kicked my precious little J! Here's now my gratitude for ending our torture of acting with them."

He cups her cheeks as he leans down to kiss her gently this time.

He traces slowly the outline of her swollen lips with the tip of his tongue hoping to give some relief.

He brushes his lips against hers and nibbles her upper lip to lower lip tenderly.

They pause as they breathe each other's air after a few minutes of kissing each other's lips.

She initiates this time as she rakes through his hair and puts her arms above his broad shoulders pulling him closer to her.

They start kissing with their still warm and wet lips again, but it is slowly and gently again.

She feels that their kiss is starting to get intense when she feels him her upper lip then bottom lip for entrance, so she lets him successfully invade .

They stop as they breath each other's air smilingly with their noses nuzzling and foreheads pressing together.

They laugh when they hear his alarm on his phone out of a sudden which ruins their intimate moment.

She gets his noisy phone out of his pocket before he can and informs him when she sees the label, "Dinner date with my princess. Get ready!"

He suggests to her, "We still have the chance to do our dinner date. Let's do it in my house. I don't feel like eating outside this time given what happened to us earlier."

He assures her when she stops him to inform that she needs to retouch up before dragging her to his car, "You don't need to do that, my princess. For all I care, you can show up to me all barefaced and , yet you still make that same effect on me."

She tells him, "In your dreams! You know you'll never see me unless we're a married couple already."

He laughs and informs her, "I know. You never know how many times I've used my imagination whenever I'm touching myself because I'm suddenly missing you every time."

She warns him, "Promise me that we'll not do anything dirty in your house tonight or else... I'll just eat at a fastfood alone."

He tells her, "I can't promise you yet. We'll see what we'll get in the house. Maybe we could use some for our another experiment."

She laughs and tells him, "Other people who hear us may think that we're scientists, but they never know that you're such a ert boyfriend of mine who loves role-playing with some help of foods."

He laughs and says to her after kissing her hungrily, "You still love me though. I feel guilty for corrupting your innocence, but I never regret showing my unconventional way of love to you."

She asks him out of a sudden after watching the kissing scene in the drama that they are watching, "Who's your first kiss?"

She pauses the drama because he just ignores her question as he is so engrossed watching seriously while munching lots of snacks.

She continues asking him curiously, "Is your first kiss just a peck or with tongue technology?"

He answers her, "Tongue technology, huh? I don't know if I was also her first kiss, but I've only kissed a fellow cast member before you. Don't worry, it's just a peck as we're teenagers role-playing a Disney fairytale back then for the grade. I don't get why I'm always chosen as the Prince when I was such a loner back then."

She mutters that only she could hear, "That girl surely felt lucky that you've deized her lips!" She drinks the rose champagne from his fridge because she suddenly feels jealous.

He hugs her after hearing her jealous mutter and confesses to her, "I'll be honest with you. She's not the only girl who kissed me. There were times when other girls tried to kiss me, but I'd only let them just become pecks. I admit that I'm hornier when I'm intoxicated, but I'd never do real kisses with people who I don't like even I find them attractive. They'll never be luckier than me who can get kisses anytime with you."

He interrogates her curiously this time, "How about you? Who's your first kiss? What's your first kiss like?"

She confesses to him, "A stolen kiss can't be considered a first kiss, right? We're also teenagers back then. Chris was teasing me that I'll never have a chance on Taeyang who I idolize so much until now. I never cry even if he bullies me or others make fun of me because of my obssessive love for my idol, but I did surprisingly for the first time when he said that to me. I guess maybe it's because that I discovered from a fansite that Taeyang was dating the actress in his music video and planning to marry her soon at that time."

She continues explaining to him, "He panicked and tried to shut me up by crushing his lips until I stopped crying. That's why I don't consider it as my first kiss because it's an unwanted kiss. I consider my first kiss with you even if it's also stolen because I enjoyed it."

He smiles at her as he feels delighted because of her confession and reminiscences the first day that they have kissed.

He is glad that she has enjoyed the stolen kiss that he has done back then when he has stolen a kiss from her as his only excuse for his possessive fangirls to stop bothering him and make it appear that she is his girlfriend.

Ever since that incident, they get closer because they have to make their acting effective to everyone but also keep it secret to their close friends and families.

He tells her hopefully, "So your first love and heartbreak was Taeyang. I hope you're over with him already."

He is content although he may not be her first love because he could not compete with her celebrity crush, but at least she has ended up with him fortunately as he does not plan to be just her boyfriend because he plans to be her husband in the future.

She smiles as she senses the jealousy of her boyfriend and tells him, "I'm surprised that you didn't find my fangirling disturbing. He's just a crush. You're the one who I love, Jeffrey!"

She pinches his cheeks as she is cringing because of her cheesiness.

He gives her a smooch in which she returns with a rivaling smooch too.

He cups her cheeks to give her a deep passionate searing kiss to dominate her this time.

They decide on planning to introduce themselves to each other's parents to tell about their relationship to make it official.

They find a perfect day where their very busy parents are free fortunately and the important family dinner is going to happen in her cousin's newly established restaurant where their first kiss happened.

They are surprised that their parents are friendly with each other like they have known each other for long already, so they assume that it is because both their parents are professionals by being doctors and lawyers.

Jeffrey's mother tells them, "Now I know why our Jeffrey isn't travelling around with his friends anymore because he has already set his eyes on your beautiful and genuine daughter. I'm so happy that you've made our son fall in love finally. Thank you, Roseanne."

Roseanne's mother agrees to her, "I'm happy for our Roseanne too that she has found your thoughtful, nice, and handsome son. Among her suitors, he's the only one we've found genuine as most of them only like her because of her beauty or status. Thank you for taking care of our daughter, Jeffrey."

Roseanne's father tells them jokingly, "I'm glad that Jeffrey loves our Roseanne despite my daughter being quite quirky and chatty."

Jeffrey's father tells them jokingly, "I'm glad that Roseanne loves our Jeffrey despite my son being quite happy-go-lucky and weird too."

Roseanne and Jeffrey retorts wittily before their parents eat the special recipes that her cousin has made especially for them.

They discover that their parents become friends since her parents asked his parents for confirmation, and that is the start of their joint investigation which resulted on how they know already about their blossoming relationship from the beginning because of her cousin.

Their mothers ask them to inform them about the date of their engagement day and wedding day while their fathers jokingly tell them that they will definitely strengthen the ties of their families.

Roseanne tells them that it is still too early for them as they are still young to be married and that there are dreams that they need to pursue.

Jeffrey assures their parents and promises them that he will propose to her soon as they are really serious about their relationship.

The next day, they decide to inform their friends about their official relationship status finally after inviting them over lunch, but their friends have all expected it already, and they congratulate the happy couple.

Roseanne enjoys talking about random things with their friends when the arrival of their families surprised her, and she is completely unaware that everybody knows that Jeffrey has a surprise for her except herself.

He cues their close friends to bring out the tray with a very creative cake on top which he has personally made for her.

Its form is a kart with both Princess Peach and Mario holding a ring box which looks like he is proposing to her too because they both love playing Mario Kart together.

He tells her, "To my beautiful Rose, I liked you at first sight although you thought I was a waiter in the hotel. You're the only girl who doesn't treat me so highly, and that's what I like about you. Not long after, we met again at this restaurant and had our first kiss. I thought that maybe it's a destiny to meet you again. We got to know each other more since then, and that's when I realize that I'm fated to love you."

He opens the box which reveals an aqua diamond ring inspired by Aquarius which is both their zodiac sign that he has specially customized for her.

He continues as he asks her, "You complete me in every way. We fit together like I'm Mario and you're Princess Peach. I want us to share everything in our lives together. Will you spend forever with me?"

She is tongue-tied for a few seconds as she digests his question in rapture before she answers him a "Yes" joyfully.

She sees him wearing the same Aquarius-inspired aqua diamond ring as he slips its partner ring on her ring finger.

He wants to kiss her tenderly, but he decides to give her a peck on her lips as he knows that she hates doing public display of affection.

He pulls her out in the middle of the crowd to escape away from them sneakily.

She tells him straightforwardly and smirks triumphantly, "I know what you want, Valentine boy. Shouldn't we do the honeymoon after our marriage? As far as I know, we're just engaged today. Not today, my dear fiancé."

He answers her honestly, "I know that I still can't make love to you yet, but I really want to make out with you right now. Why don't we stay in the hotel for the night? I really want to cuddle with you as we sleep."

She agrees to his suggestion as she likes to cuddle with him all night, but she is worried about what their families and friends will assume after they leave them suddenly.

He assures her that everyone will assume that they both just get exhausted after their engagement party and locks the door excitedly as soon as they enter their room because he can have her alone finally after the long day.

She asks him when she sees a coffee maker filled with coffee and a jar full of tea bags, "Do you want me to make coffee or tea?"

He answers her as he takes off her shoes and massages her sore feet, "I don't want coffee nor tea. What I want right now is you."

He carries her in a bridal style and lies her gently on the fluffy king-sized bed.

He attacks her lips quickly, but she pushes him away as she wants to take his shirt off first to feel his chiseled chest and abs.

He brushes his lips on hers after she makes him half- now while undoing all the buttons of her blouse.

She rakes through his hair as they roll and swirl their tongues inside their mouth over each other passionately.

She caresses his broad shoulders, toned arms, hard chest and abs running her fingers in circles lightly and slowly as he keeps on her neck hungrily.

She reaches down to his belt to unbuckle it as he dips his tongue into her collarbones, down to her cleavage and abs, leaving a lot of love marks.

She takes off his pants while he takes off her skirt and stockings successfully, leaving her in her lace lingerie while he is wearing his boxer only now.

He fondles her smooth legs, hooking them around his waist to make her feel his hard and huge bulge as he kisses her upwards while caressing all her curves.

She feels his hard little J poking down there that is rubbing against hers, prompting her to gyrate over his bulge and push her clothed s against his bare chest as his lips claim hers again after his ears, neck and collarbone.

They press their forehead against each other as they gasp for air desperately after their lips and massaging their tongues together breathlessly while grinding on each other.

He hugs her suddenly, making her head lie above his chest, and she apologizes quickly after accidentally touching the still huge bulge in his pants.

He laughs and tells her playfully as he pulls her up to his level, "Now you feel how I'm still hard for you because you never fail to always keep on , my dear fiancée. I can't wait to marry you, so that I could show how I love you through my strong and y body."

She slaps his chest lightly telling him, "You're such a ert!"

He assures her, "I know, but don't you worry! You know that I'm a gentleman, so I'll ask for your permission first before we do it of course. I'm a very patient man, so I'll endure pleasuring myself for the mean time while imagining you fulfilling my hardcore fantasies with me until you finally join me for real. Wanna know them?"

She shuts him up by assuring him that she is ready for everything together with him as she buries her blushing face on the crook of his neck while hugging him tighter.

They cuddle together under their fluffy comforter as they talk about random topics until they fall asleep contently.

- E N D -