The scandal

Perfect match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The scandal

 

 

The news of Taeyeon and Tiffany's relationship was really unexpected. Major sources such as Dispatch and Sport Seoul reported on this fact. And although both girls have yet to say anything about it, the relationship is expected to be long-lasting. 

Below is a small statement about the confirmation of the relationship.

 

 

LAST MINUTE: It is confirmed that Taeyeon of Rebellious Girls and Tiffany of Girls' Generation are in a relationship.

Dispatch released the news as well as some photos where Taeyeon and Tiffany appeared after having a date. According to the report, the two celebrities were seen leaving the New Moon restaurant on August 28th before Girls' Generation flew to Tokyo, Japan for their concert at the Tokyo Dome.

 

 

 

 

 

Close friends of both celebrities say they were being extremely careful not to be seen or draw attention to themselves in front of others, so the two had secret appointments. Sometimes Taeyeon would stop by Tiffany's apartment and they would eat together at their homes or at the New Moon restaurant.

On the other hand, their respective agencies have confirmed that these two idols are in a relationship. A representative of Music T Entertainment told Mydaily News: "They both came close to the point where that friendship turned into love"

A representative from Y Entertainment told TV Report, "They had a close relationship as sunbae and hoobae and recently started dating.

Congratulations to the new couple.

 

 

 

 

[NAVER] Music T Entertainment and Y Entertainment shares rise after confirming the relationship between Taeyeon and Tiffany.

​​​​

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter