fine china - 1/1

fine china

"no, kyungsoo-yah, that's made in china," junmyeon says rather obnoxiously, scrunching his nose in disgust as he spots the "made in china" sticker on the bundle of christmas lights the younger is holding up. "pretty sure that has poor quality, what if our house burns down once we light those up?"

 

kyungsoo's about to open his mouth to retort, but junmyeon cuts him off. "right?" the older turns to a tall, handsome young man with bleached hair, probably two or three years older than himself. the man looks amused, and his eyes flicker from the alpaca plush toy in his hand to junmyeon.

 

"well..." he starts, whilst giving a slight shrug. "i guess. you should buy something made in korea, or somewhere else, just to be sure. can't afford to have your house burnt down." he smiles attractively. 

 

"see!" junmyeon splutters, flailing his arms as if to prove his point. "even... what's your name? you look foreign..." 

 

"kris... kris wu." 

 

"and where are you from?" 

 

kyungsoo sees the tall man's lips morph into a wide, gummy, almost... teasing grin. "china."

 

"even kris wu from--" junmyeon stops halfway, eyes widening as he realizes his... mistake. he slowly tilts his head up (because the man, kris, is freakishly tall), a cheeky smile looming on his red, red face. "hehe... uhm..."

 

"it's okay," kris laughs softly and junmyeon thinks he's in heaven. "see you around, cutie." 

 

kyungsoo jabs junmyeon's rib with his bony finger and if they're in a normal setting, junmyeon would probably shriek, but the other looks rather... lovestruck. 

 

"on a second thought," junmyeon murmurs, eyes following kris' every move as he walks further away from them. "things... and people made in china are so freaking fine..." he then dumps at least ten bundles of christmas lights in their shoping cart before strolling away. 

 

"you're dumb, you're also probably made in china." kyungsoo deadpans as he follows junmyeon to the cashier.

 

------

 

december 22, 2014, 1:27 am 

 

a/n: no offense meant to chi ppl. hehe totally unedited and directly copied from my notes