WHO ELSE OTHER THAN HER

RANDOM ONESHOT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HANDSOME APPA (7)

Jims (h) - Congrats kookie-ah 🥳

Namjojo (h)- Congrats kook and welcome to the club bro👨‍👦

Jinnie (h)- I’m still the winner with twins 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Hobie (h) - Oh yeahhhhhh! See you this weekend kookie😘

Yong (h) - see u .

Tae (h) - Ahhh Yeeaahhhhhhhh!!!! 

Kook - Okay and thanks hyung 🤘🏼

 

‘Hey , need something? ‘Jungkook slowly sit leaning to the headboard at the bed beside Yeri.His eyes sparkles look at the sight infront of him.

‘Oh. No it’s okay i’m good’ while Yeri eyes looks softly at their baby and then smile to him. ‘Indeed jeon junior got his father gene right?’Jungkook proudly says. ‘Haha, hopefully his attitude don’t follow you or else’Yeri smirk to him.Jungkook smirk at her and kissed her, the action make her blush while Jungkook just show his arrogant smile to her.

‘This weekend the hyungs will come to see both of us ,jeon junior and that’s gonna be major suprise’.She look at him and giggles.Jungkook chuckles because they will be surprises when they see unexpected view of Yerim and baby.’Look forward to their reactions huh’ Yerim casually joke.The little family then sleep with their little one ,new member of the family.

The weekends coming and Jungkook just leisurely watching tv at the living room while jeon junior sleep tightly in his baby court in bedroom while Yerim getting ready.They already prepare the foods and else for the guest.The sound of bell inform both of them that they already arrive.

Jungkook welcoming his hyungs and wives .Seokjin tell to the twins behave and they follows because their moms Irene show strictly face towards her children .Taehyung and Jimin are exciting loud while Joy tell him to shut up and Kei just nudge Jimin to sit also behave properly.But when the idiots combine of course the chaos cannot be prevent.

‘Oh where is the others?’Jungkook ask them.’The bell sounds and he open the door and the rest of team have arrive.Wendy and Nayeon exciting face when see the rest while Yoongi and Jhope hold the kids.Seulgi walk carefully with Sehun assist her because she’s 7months pregnant.Namjoon carefully assist Jennie to sit because she’s holding their baby.What a amazing sight when all of them gather with the loved ones .Then the kids stay playing at the playroom special for kids.

Jungkook talk to them to wait because he’s going to call his wife and bring the baby to meet them.The hyungs start to talking who is the owner of Jungkook heart,their not so little brother because Jungkook m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter