Fake girlfriend

For Hire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You come out of the bathroom, trying to place your galaxy buds on while carrying a roll on luggage and a backpack. You should've paid more attention but you're tired. Your flight was exhausting and long. You drop your right galaxy bud running after it. A white airpod rolls past you. You tried to stop it but someone bumps head with you. He apologizes to you in Korean. You grab the air pod and hand it to him without making eye contact. You leave, running after your galaxy bud. Someone with a tattooed hand picks it up and hands it to you. You gulp as you grab the bud without breaking eye contact. 

Your phone rings. "Thank you," you tell him before taking the bud from his hand. You turn away and answer the call. "Hello?" You asked. 

"Where are you?" asked the voice. "I'm lost. Was I suppose to meet you in the airport of Jeju?" You ask. "Yes. Sorry I'm running late. I can meet you in the hotel for dinner instead," he replies. "Alright. I have to save my battery. I'll see you for dinner. Bye," you say before hanging up. "Excuse me," calls a voice from ahead. You turn to look at him. "I couldn't help overhear but you're lost?" he asked. "Namjoon," you say softly. "I'm sorry do I know you?" he asked. "No. I'm a fan," was your reply. "Oh, nice to meet you," he smiles. "Same. Um, I thought you guys don't talk to strangers?" You ask.

"Well, I wanted to say thank you for my airpod," he smiles, showing you his airpod. "Oh, that was you. I'm sorry. I was just suppose to meet someone. It's a strange meeting. 소개팅! I mean not really because we know each other and we're only going because his cousin and my cousin hit it off, I guess. I didn't even want to come all the way here. I just wanted to go out and eat and be alone. Maybe meet strangers and hang out but not like this. Sorry, you didn't ask for all of that. What were we talking about?" You ask. He just smiles at you. "You have to stop smiling. Your dimple is too adorable to not smile at," you smile. "Your dimples too," he smiles. "Please don't. I won't be able to look you in the eyes," you say as you turn away and notice JK and V looking back. "Oh so that was," you realized as you turn back to RM. He was trying to figure out what you were trying to say. When Tae and JK reached you both, you immediately walk away. 

You take your galaxy buds and put it in your case and try to rest your eyes on the comfortable seats. You're not sure how long you had your eyes closed. You were startled by someone standing in front of you. "Excuse me," says Jungkook. You sit up and look at him. "I'm sorry. I'm not a crazy fan. Here are my phones. I didn't take pictures or anything. I didn't mean to meet you guys here. My flight to Jeju is delayed," you say, as you hand him your 2 phones. "No. Sorry. I know that. Namjoon-hyung told us you're a fan. I want to ask for a favor?" he asks, while returning your phones. "Okay," you say, as you put your phones in your backpack. He sits next to you. "Namjoon-hyung's ex-girlfriend is here. He might get back together with her. She saw you together and we told her you're the new girlfriend," he explains. "What? Why?" you ask. "She's what's the word?" he tries to come up with a word to describe her. "Toxic?" You guess. He thinks about it. "Negative?" You ask. He nods his head. "Toxic," he replies. "Well, what should I do?" you ask. "Pretend to be his girlfriend while we wait for our flight. We're also going to Jeju," he smiles. "This is kind of random but as a fan I have come to learn things. Uhm. How do I say this. I'm going on a 소개팅 with Cha-Eunwoo. He's not here right? It's more of a meeting than a blind date. We're just doing it because our cousins made us," you explained. Jungkook was so surprised. "As long as he won't be here. I'm okay with pretending. Again it's not a real date. Just a meeting," you clarified. He nods his head. 

You got up and he pushes your carry on for you. You both head towards Namjoon. Jk leaves you two. "So, we meet again," you awkwardly smile. He smiles and nods his head. "I'm not an actress but I did do a play once in college and actually won best actress. I'm not showing off. I'm just saying if I really want to, I can be good at it. So, what kind of girlfriend am I?" You ask. "Just act like yourself," he smiles. "Are you sure? I'm really loud and weird but I think I make up for it since I'm really funny," you smile. "Yes. Just as you are," he smiles. "I heard I'm a bit of a Natural flirt. Will that be a problem?" You ask. "You heard?" he smiles. "I'm a Sagittarius. Experts say we're natural flirts. I can't help it," you smile. He smiles back. "So we're starting?" You ask. He nods his head. "We should have a safe word in case it gets crazy," you suggest. "You think it'll get crazy?" he questions. "Maybe. I might be consumed in character that I forget this isn't real. How about, "Let's talk in private!" That can be a subtle safe word. Well, safe sentence," you suggest. He agrees. You move close to his ear.

"Just so know, I'm 4 years older than you," you whisper. "Hyung, uhm," says Jungkook as he arrived with Tae and Jimin. "Y/N," you smile. "Y/N," they all smile back. "Let's eat and meet everyone," said JK. You nod your head. You all walk towards the table with all their friends. "Everyone this is Y/N," said JK. You smile and wave at them. "Hello everyone. Nice to meet you all. 여러분 만나서 반가워요," you smile. Someone asked if you're Korean. "아니요 미국 사람입니다.(No I'm American) I can understand really basic stuff. Babe, can we go and eat first?" You ask Namjoon. He nods his head. "We'll be back," you smile, as you take Namjoon's hand and walk towards the food section. "You're tall. Can you lower yourself?" You ask, as you let go of his hand. He moves closer to your level. "Why are you so awkward? Am I not good enough to play your girl?" You whisper. "No that's not it. Can you not whisper like that?" he asks. "Like what? This is my voice. What's wrong with my voice?" you whisper to him. "Nothing it's good but tingly," he says. You turn his face to you and smile. "Are you flirting with me right now? What about my voice?" You whisper while smiling at him. "You're good," he smiles. You pinch his cheeks.

"Oh no did I pinch too hard?" You ask. "It's okay," he smiles. You hand him a tray and plate. "Let's play the guessing game. What do you think I'll eat? And I'll guess yours," you say. He nods his head. "I think you'll like the sandwich," he says. You placed a sandwich on the tray. "Strawberries?" He asked. You placed strawberries on the plate. He was surprised that you filled the whole plate with strawberries. You smile and take him to the beverage area. "The vitamin water with dragon fruit and one regular water," he guessed. "How? You saw my bag," you tell him, as you grabbed the drinks. He nods his head. "The table

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter