Chapter 06

Back To U (ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

The bell finally rang telling the students that it's their snack's time.

The others wonder where nojambro's are and dahyun.

Jeongyeon and chaeyoung with jihyo arrived at the cafeteria but there's no sign of the pale girl.

"Oh you guys are here, where did you go and where's dahyun?" mina asked.

"Well we were assigned to do something and dahyun is currently spending her time with her 'girlfriend'"jeongyeon said.

"Girlfr-" before the others could continue they saw dahyun walking into the cafeteria but the problem was she wasn't alone, she's wth Jieun.

"Yo unnie!" tzuyu called dahyun.

"Oh guys" dahyun said while walking towards their table with jieun beside her.

"Would you mind introducing her to us?" nayeon asked as soon as they reached the table.

"Oh mianhe, Jieun unnie these gays- I mean girls behind me are my friends and gays- I mean guys this is jieun unnie" dahyun said smiling.

"Are you intentionally saying that we're gays or is that just an accident?" jihyo asked while dahyun just shrugged her shoulders.

Dahyun looked around the table and stopped as she saw sana looking at them.

"Nice to meet you guys I'm Lee Jieun you can call me IU or Jieun" Jieun introduced herself while smiling.

"Nice to meet you too I'm Mina" Mina said and offered her hand for Jieun to shake.

Jieun gladly took her hand and said "Nice to meet you too Mina-ssi"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter