Clingy

Boo

"Boo! Come here. " Mina sighed upon hearing Chaeyoung's voice calling their puppy again. She canno't actually count how many times the cub demand the attention of Momo's lovely dog today.

"That's a problem sigh you got there Mina." Nayeon who was beside the ballerina on the living room comment.

Mina doesn't want to admit, since it was clearly irrational but she was somehow..... jealous of the attention Boo was receiving from Chaeyoung.

Thinking about it though, the three japanese just got back from their hometown. Boo was also included in their journey since Momo decided to introduce the dog to her parents.

Upon arriving to the dorm, tired from their flight. Mina only recieve a tight hug and a single kiss on the cheek from Chaeyoung, after a week of being away from her girlfriend, before the cub snatch Boo away from Momo's arm and play with it. Chaeyoung also didn't do any efforts of contacting her during her stay except for a limited texts.

"Just tired from flight Unnie. "

"You should take some rest then. "

Mina nodded to the older before standing up and makes her way to the big room, sighing again seeing her lover didn't even spare a glance at her direction and instead she was busy kissing Boo.

-------

A few hours had passed and Chaeyoung grew tired of playing with Boo, so she just let the puppy lay on the living room's round carpet.

The cub travel her eyes around to find her girlfriend but Mina was nowhere to be seen. The other members are scattered on the living room watching their favorite korean drama.

A knock on the door was heard and Nayeon the oldest was the one who get up to open the door. Seems like their food has arrived. None of their member can cook so all of them was more than okay with take outs and deliveries.

"Chaeyoung-ah, quit bothering boo and go call Mina. It's time for dinner." Jihyo commanded, Chaeyoung although had already finished playing with the puppy a while ago, didn't say anything and just silently get up on the carpeted floor and makes her way to the big room.

It was already her third knock when the door finally opened revealing a yawning Mina. The penguin looks like she just woke up from a deep slumber. Chaeyoung smile at her cuteness and wanted to envelope her girlfriend in a tight hug but she just dismissed the idea.

It was probably the most stupidest idea but there is a reason why Chaeyoung gives so much attention to Momo's puppy. The cub was the younger in their relationship so she was most likely the one to get clingy and to demand an attention to the penguin all the time.

A week of being away from Mina was a torture to Chaeyoung. It feels like everything that she do, Mina was always the first person who she thinks of. Heck, she even put a lot of ketchup in her food because she knows how Mina likes it and she misses Mina so much.

Sure Chaeyoung can call her or have a scheduled facetime with her. But that's the problem, Chaeyoung doesn't want to be so clingy and overly affecionate to Mina. Let's just say she thinks it's too childish and The cub wanted to be matured for once. She also just wants Mina to enjoy her time with her family without thinking of anything else. That's why she tried to distract herself by playing with boo the whole day. Not noticing it's effect on Mina.

"Hey! Chaeng. " Chaeyoung came back to reality upon hearing Mina's voice and feeling a soft hand on her shoulder.

"You okay?" the penguin worriedly asked.

"U-uh, yeah. I was actually here to tell you that, it's time to eat. " Seeing Mina's worried eyes makes her heartbeat race and she just wanted to tell Mina how much she missed her. But isn't it childish? She was clearly overthinking but she can't seem to stop.

"O-okay. " Mina was a little dissapointed since she thought Chaeyoung did go here to give her some hug and kisses since the cub often do that.

Chaeyoung sighed when she saw the dissapointed look on her girlfriend's face before she walks pass her and go to the kitchen where the others are already gathered.

"Oh, Mina, Chaeng. Come on eat before Momo devour all the food. " Jihyo motion them to sit which the two couple did.

Throughout the whole dinner, Mina and Chaeyoung though sitting beside each other didn't do anything or even talk to each other. The other member except Dahyun and Tzuyu seems to not mind the couple and continue to eat.

Chaeyoung was now sitting on the couch with the school meal club. The dinner just ended with Mina looking so upset that as soon as she finished eating she immediately walks back to the big room.

"Everything okay Tiger? Cause your furrowed eyebrows seems to be permanent by now. " Dahyun tried to lighten the mood but Chaeyoung just sigh.

"Come on spill it, Is it Mina Unnie? She seems really upset since earlier. " Tzuyu joined the conversation.

As soon as the cub finished explaining about her overthinking theory of being so clingy to Mina and how she didn't contact Mina while she's in Japan and focus her attention to Boo the whole day.

Chaeyoung just recieved a not so strong smack on her head and a mouthful of "Pabo" from her two friends.

"Go talk to Mina Unnie now, she was probably overthinking everything right now. " Dahyun suggested, and Chaeyoung almost immediately followed. She just realized how stupid she is right now.

Chaeyoung makes her way to the big room only to see the door open and Mina was drying her hair inside. It seems like she just finished taking a shower. The penguins roomate wasn't in the room since she remembered hearing them going out to buy something.

"Can I come in? " The cub nervously asked and Mina simply nodded. The penguin still looks really upset right now that it's terrifying Chaeyoung a bit.

Slowly Chaeyoung walks closer to Mina who was on the foot of her bed drying her hair using a towel. Without much of a thought, Chaeyoung sit on the bed where Mina's back was facing her and hug Mina from the back.

Chaeyoung wrap her arms around Mina's waist and place her chin on the penguin's shoulder. The action made Mina stop from what she was doing and put the towel at the side of the bed.

"I missed you." Chaeyoung softly whispered and Mina immediately relax from the embrace. She put her hand on Chaeyoung's.

"I'm really sorry for my behaviour today. I'm just being my stupid self again. " The cub added feeling ashamed of upsetting her girlfriend.

Mina loosen the hug to face Chaeyoung and cup her baby cub's cheeks.

"And why is that? You didn't even pay attention to me all day. " Mina pout.

Chaeyoung tighten her hand on Mina's waist before letting out a deep breath.

"Isn't it annoying if i'm being all clingy and demanding to you. " She honestly confess. Mina's eyes soften.

"Aww, No of course not baby. I love it when your clingy. I love your hugs, kisses and all about you. Please don't think that way. " Mina place a chaste kiss on Chaeyoung's right cheek before she decided to pepper Chaeyoung's face with kisses, making the younger smile widely.

"There did that prove how much I love kisses?" Mina upon placing one last kiss on the cub's lips asked.

"Yeah, thinking about it though. I think your much more clingy than I am. " Chaeyoung smirks and before Mina can retort back, the cub had captures her lips on a gentle kiss.

-------------