1.Two Separated Souls One Heart (written in 2018)

Random One Shots

They are just friends, that’s what the 2 kids know, while one of them knew that deep down, it’s something more than that, while the other just thought it’s just deep friendship love. Love, that’s what they both have in common for each other among many other things. They both grew up into beautiful souls, and attractive humans. Some people around them are jealous of them; some envy their friendship, while some other just thinks it’s cute.

There is something between them, and it’s beautiful. They both are girls, feel for each other, fell in love with each other, discovered by people around them, got disagreed by people, society, something humans call, but ironically they don’t even act like humans, they all are monsters in a body.

They both were still together, ever lovely, and caring towards each other, but there is one thing they can’t avoid, family, who are now disgusted by them, the same people who always greet together are now treating worse than strangers. They both know they can’t get away from their family or get them to accept their love, what can they do? They both just have too much love everywhere.

The girl who is older one among them by few months and also the one who knows that their love is always the lifelong love ever since they were kids knew it, it’s unavoidable, and she just wanted her heart to be happy, accepted, by the one she loves. She knew it, that the younger one is going to suffer for a long time, she knew the consequences of her future actions. But she also knew that it’s better to suffer for a long time than to suffer by their loved ones forever, all of this is because of one thing, love, the love they have for each other which is far higher than the clouds that are in sky, and much stronger than the wave of sea.

One day, in the morning, the younger girl got ready to go to university and went to older girl’s house to pick her up, it’s unusual thing as every day the older girl is the one who picks her up. The younger girl reached older girl’s house, knock on the door and got welcomed by a disgusting look on the older girl’s mother’s face, the same women whom she always felt like her 2nd mother. She went to the older girl’s room, it’s already past university time, and the family didn’t even care what’s going on with the older girl anymore, ever since they got to know about the disgraceful thing they both have for each other, that’s what they call. The younger girl called the elder’s name before opening the door, looking at the room; it’s as neat as ever, but no presence of the person. She wondered maybe she is in the bathroom, and it is also not locked, it’s once again unusual, the older never leaves the door like this, she opened the bath room door, saw something that scared her eyes, something that made her brain stop working, something that made her heart beat stop, if that’s even possible.

On the floor of the basin, laying the older girl, with a small white colored bottle beside her. She called her name, shouted for her heart, people came, the family, finally recognized the older girl, who is now in the hold of her lover, her life, people panicked, ambulance, red light, white walls, people running, that’s all what the younger girl knows, no words, no hearing other than the siren, she knows, it’s too late, too late for everything, too late for everyone.

She was given the red envelope, her favorite color, tear drops came, fell on her face one by one, until her whole face is a mess, she fell down on the floor, cried for her heart, her life, her dream.

The doctors came outside, told them, it’s too late, it’s too late to even bring to hospital, it happened in early morning hours, they said.

Mourning, white, black, pink roses, her hearts favorite flowers, people came, family, friends, neighbors came, all of them came. They are sorry for the loss, they pitied her heart, how dare they? How dare they talk now? She shouted, you don’t deserve to be here, none of you deserve to be here. How dare all of you to even step your legs? Shut up and get lost, she said.

She has gone crazy, people said, everyone said, girls families calmed the guests down, apologized to them. People, she laughed, humans, society, again she laughed this time loudly, until everyone can see her, hear her, she went beside her heart, cried there, cried her heart out, why didn’t you say anything to me?, she cried and cried for days, looked blankly weeks, for months, one day, she opened the red envelope,

“You got it? Then that means I’m no longer by your side, so don’t do anything stupid because I’m not there to scold you for it, and don’t listen to your mind all the time, I know what you are thinking, hahaha” she definitely know her, too well, too well that no one can ever know her that much in her life,

You know what’s around us right? It’s not working, it doesn’t work, we, us, together is not acceptable, I know, I hurt you, too much this time, I’m really sorry for it love, get it, get your old her done, be over it, find someone who gets along with the people around us, someone who can be accepted by society, someone who doesn’t get frowned upon. Don’t worry, I’m always there for you, in you, beautifully, like always, as a beautiful part of your life, in your memory as a beautiful love, I know that already, so I’m not worried about getting forgotten haha, I know you too well once again, ouch, sorry for show off, I just wanted to be proud you know? I am, because my heart listens to right thing, always does the right thing, because she is such a good girl, and I’m sorry for making you go in wrong way in your life, but I’m thankful that all my life, I spend it happily, beautifully, with no regrets. Thank you so much love, no matter how many times I thank you, it will never be enough, and thank you for everything you gave to me even though I couldn’t do much to you, live the life that makes you be proud, make me proud, love someone who loves you more than me, that’s the final thing I want from you, will always love you from where ever I am” by the end of the letter, there are tears flowing down on younger girl face and silent sobs were heard,  and a small smile hanging of her lips, yes, she will make her love proud, definitely, she decided at that moment, she will do it, do what’s supposed to be done from now on.