Chapter 1

Always & Forever
Please log in to read the full chapter

7 years. Thought Irene when she saw a subway advertisement. 7 years meant completely nothing. Seulgi's face was everywhere. Even though Irene wanted to forget her she couldn't escape her.

I was just her dirty little secret. She thought. 7 years and no one knew that we were dating. 7 years and we never took any pictures together, just in case if she ever became an idol... how could I be this stupid? The red flags were so clear now when I look back. And I hate that despite everything I still miss her. And I would still take her back.

"Irene?" said Wendy. "Are you even listening to me?

"Huh?" said Irene confused.

Wendy rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

"I was just thinking." Irene replied.  "I have problems with Yeri. I don't really know what to do about her."

Even though Irene was thinking about her ex-girlfriend, she wasn't actually lying. Her 21 year old sister was getting out of control lately.

"What happened?" asked Wendy.

"She stole from me again." said Irene. "She took the necklace my father gave me."

"Did she give it back?" Wendy asked.

Irene shook her head. "No. She came home with three expensive dresses."

"So she sold the necklace?" said Wendy surprised.

Irene nodded. "A week ago I thought I lost my keys. But it turned out that Yeri took my keys, just so she could make a copy of my room key."

"I would ground her for a year if I were you." Wendy said.

"Yeah." Irene replied. "When you find out how would you actually do that let me know. I work eight to twelve hours. I can't really gound her unless if I lock her in the apartment and throw away her key."

Wendy giggled. "That sounds like a good plan."

Irene sighed. "I feel like such a failure." 

"You shouldn't" said Wendy. "Yeri is a grown up now. It's not your fault she's acting like this."

Irene really wanted to believe what Wendy was saying. But she was blaming herself for not spending more time with Yeri. The sisters lost their father in a car accident. Irene was 19 years old at the time and Yeri was just 11 years old. Since their mother left both of them shortly after Yeri was born, Irene was the one that had to take care of her younger sister. She was working long hours as a makeup artist.

"Hey, cheer up." Wendy said. "We can go out tomorrow."

Ever since Irene broke up with her ex-girlfriend, Wendy tried to find the right moment to tell how she feels about her. She could never find the right moment. But right now she was decided. 6 month after the break up felt like it was the right time, it wasn't too soon and it wasn't too late either. It seemed like Irene wasn't that upset anymore like she was at the beginning. 

"I can't." said Irene. "I'll probably have to work more hours on Friday. Fashion week starts on Monday, remember?"

"I remember, that's all you talked about for the past week. But you really need some time for yourself." Wendy insisted. "If you don't want to go out then just come over at my place and I'll make us something to eat."

"Well I'll think abo..." said Irene when her phone started ringing. "I have to take this." she said and took her phone out of her purse. "Hello

Please log in to read the full chapter