weird little green plant

sweet little nothings ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Source of this prompt: 

https://cdn.rawgit.com/niconicosette/59bdf56b24fac9dac0a6e14bb5a6239c/raw/11d444568d35f52c918ef5245189d358afd041b1/fluffgen.html

Prompt: Irene hangs mistletoe and stands under it. Wendy doesn't know what mistletoe is and doesn't understand why Irene has been standing under the weird ceiling booger for ten minutes.

-

 

It wasn’t even Christmas season and here they are, inside Irene’s basement arranging stuff. Wendy isn’t the most religious person but when it comes to her favorite “friend” she would always be one call away. 

 

“Unnie I thought you celebrate Christmas during December and yet it’s only July?”

 

“Seungwan-ah, it’s my mom’s idea to rearrange things here, she said I should learn to declutter.” The older one then pouted.

 

Oh no, what’s that tugging at Wendy’s heart? She always thought that Joohyun is cute but not this cute. She doesn’t really believe in anything and yet she wishes there is a divinity that would help her poor heart recover from whatever this is that she is feeling.

 

“Wendy?”

 

“...”

 

“Seungwan-ah?”

 

“...”

 

“Are you ok??”

 

“Y-yes unnie, I am just a little distracted.” She chuckled nervously.

 

“ Do you want to take a break first?” Her ever thoughtful unnie, she’s really very lucky to have her.

 

“No, no I can still help you unnie!”

 

She saw Irene pick up some sort of green leafy plant and hang it above their heads. Is her unnie blushing? She doesn’t know why.

 

“I know I have already established it but isn’t it a bit early to hang ornaments?”

 

Never in her entire existence that Irene would feel this embarrassed for pulling such a feeble act of showing her interest to the younger girl. She should’ve thought of a better way to show her feelings.

 

“Wan-ah, do you know what a mistletoe is?”

 

“I think I have heard of it but since our family does not really celebrate Christmas, I have zero knowledge of it.”

 

Bae Joohyun why are you so stupid! In the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter