Winter

Winter Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you think that this really exists?" Jiyong asked, smiling innocently while biting his thin lips and with bright eyes focused on the treasure in his hands, letting out a sweet sigh.

"Ji, how am I supposed to know, it's not like I am an expert on the subject," Youngbae replied, looking with little interest at the precious object that his best friend had been obsessed with for two weeks now.

"Wouldn't be great, think again Bae someone who has been made especially for you, that as soon as you see him you know that it was made for you knowing that his love for will last forever and that his eyes will never look aside for someone else only you and you and no one but you"

"A soulmate, uhm I don't know if that even exists at least here in our home I have never seen something like that although everyone seems very happy as they are but if this is real I wonder where are they wait a  minute maybe..." Bae said turning his head sharply watching at his friend "Jiyong love of my life how did I not recognized you, oh my soulmate all these years I thought you generated me disgust but apparently this feeling that grows more and more every day within me is love true and real love oh Ji let's kiss immediately like this exactly like in those images of your treasure let's share disgusting mouth fluids  I can't wait" Youngbae finished with a laugh before playfully throwing himself on top of his friend's head and plunging him into the water.

Jiyong came up coughing trying to expel half of the ocean that he had swallowed in a few seconds

"You, you, fool" Jiyong shouted trying to hit his friend "It's ok if you don't believe me despite this reliable evidence but I do believe that somewhere in this world my soulmate exists and one day I'll find him. He will love me very much, too much even and I will love him too or her, I hope is a he those things on the chest of the females really scares me. Anyway we will live happily until the gods allow us but now I must go home it is getting dark already bye Bae"Jiyong finished before carefully and delicately saving its bright leaves with images united inside of his only moral his treasure 

"Hey Ji, wait for me. We are going to the same place where do you think you're going?"

"Then catch up with me you fool" Jiyong yelled,  moving away at high speed while laughing, leaving his best friend behind.

 

Seungri was very upset with his parents what kind of nonsense was this, he was already a 17-year-old man who could perfectly make his own decisions. He already had everything planned with his friends from school. These summer vacations were gonna be the best of his life for the first time he would experience a summer love finally he would stop being a of lips and his friends would not make fun of him again who knows maybe he would even become popular. Everything was decided, his backpack was ready with his best swim shorts to attract all the girls and boys from the beach.


"Nothing good can happen in my life, everything bad happens to me why? why?. Spending my vacations visiting my grandmother, what kind of karma am I paying?" Seungri grumbled as he packed a suitcase with clothes to spend all winter in cold Korea "Bye to me longed summer love dream "


"Oh Seungri you have to stop being so dramatic, going to Korea must be fantastic you are going to know the culture of your family eating original Korean food. There will always be summers Riri takes this opportunity with a happy heart try to have fun enjoy  the experience  but above all bring me a souvenir of the airport" said Daesung closing  his eyes and giving a loving pat on the head of his friend

 

Two weeks in cold Korea and there could be nothing worse for Seungri oh well maybe having to see everyday photos on Instagram of his smiling tanned friends surrounded by beautiful girls and toned boys especially Daesung, Seungri had never seen his friend opening his eyes so round from so much happiness must be a summer miracle "enjoy the experience ja! my ".

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter