Prologue: Boy Meets Boy

A Parody of Romantic Clichés
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo hates being late. If there is one rule he religiously abides to, it is the rule of punctuality. So now that he’s running late for his appointment on a Sunday morning, he couldn’t help but internally reprimand himself.

 

He fixes his eyeglasses on the bridge of his nose everytime it gets skewed from his frantic steps. Of all the days to be late, why does it have to be on his first day in his badly-needed part-time job?

 

He was about to turn a corner when he collided into something hard, causing his files to scatter on the pavement from the sudden impact. And it wouldn’t have been that big of a problem if not for the fact that the papers landed on the solitary puddle on the cemented sidewalk. He sighed, crouching down to pick them up and salvage them. Can he get anymore unlucky?

 

He was on his third sheet of paper when a shadow moved over him and another pair of hands started picking up his papers. He shifted his gaze from the scattered papers to whoever was helping him. From his vantage point, all he could see is a mop of blond hair peeking under a brown beanie.

 

“Sorry about that,” the guy apologized, standing up with some papers grasped lightly in hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter