I hate her because she's annoying

I hate that I like her too much
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The feeling that a person could bring to someone to make them think that they're special, only to find out that they're not. They're just like everyone else. Yeah, that feeling. It's annoying. It's even worse when she sees Miyeon being her annoying self, especially with someone else. It is almost impossible to pull her eyes away from the pair in front of her, Miyeon and Soojin who are talking to the I-Talk cameraman. 

Soojin is beautiful as expected of her favorite unnie. Her curly two-tone locks accentuates on her heavy make-up that screams bad girl which goes well with their hip hop comeback. Her bold red lip is eye-catching and matches well with her red and black outfit. But much to her dislike, Shuhua couldn't stop herself from admiring the Alpha next to her. Despite Miyeon's innocent appearance, she pulls off the hip hop concept very well. Those black combat boots barely hidden underneath her black cargo pants. The black tank top shows more than enough skin to make Shuhua feel flustered. Miyeon's natural dark brown hair tied to a low ponytail that showcases the big hoop earrings. As much as she hates to admit it, Miyeon definitely is thriving in this concept. 

Soojin and Miyeon look like they're having fun because of that stupid smile on Miyeon's face and that airy laugh that leaves her lips. Probably laughing at one of her terrible jokes. Shuhua nearly snorts but she would not dare to show that she enjoys watching that annoying Alpha. She just tolerates her. That's all. She doesn't like her beaming eyes, her sharp nose that could tower over the highest mountain, that irritating laughter, and her white flower scent mixed with sweet jasmine and orange blossom lightly dosed with dry wood.

Leaning back onto the couch, Shuhua sighs heavily as her eyes never leaving the pair who look comfortable cuddling next to one another. What a complete joke. Everybody could see through her lies. No one believes them when she tries to deny any attraction towards Miyeon because they have that stupid cheeky smile and twinkling eyes that shine with mischief. Even the Alpha in question would . She hates how her body reacts to their teasing. She hates how her heart races when Miyeon smiles, how her control over her growing scent weakens when Miyeon is near, and how uncomfortable she feels when Miyeon annoys the other girls instead of her. 

"Shuhua, have you fallen for me?" Shuhua shakes her head out of her daze when Miyeon's question enters her ears. Miyeon is looking at her with those eyes. Those damn eyes that hold stars in them. She curses when her heart automatically picks up. 

"You wish." She bites back, praying that Miyeon would stop looking at her and that her heart would just calm down. The booming beats sound almost deafening. Yet, no matter how loud it is, Miyeon's laughter cuts through all the noise.

"You are so cute. I could just eat you up." Miyeon says all too easily, earning shrieks from Minnie and Yuqi. Shuhua hates it. She hates how much the compliment affects her. She could feel her chest burning up and her mind going numb. She has to leave. She needs to leave to regain control her emotions so her scent does not suffocate anyone. As soon as she climbs onto her feet, an intoxicating mix of wood, bergamot, and lychee enter her nostrils. 

"Shushu?" Shuhua turns to the direction of the cute voice and faces her leader and head alpha. Her indifferent expression masks over her face and her scent, not showing any sign of bitterness, seems calm. However, her blonde hair is slightly tussled from the nap that they woke her up from.

"Soyeon unnie," She breathes out, "Sorry, did we wake you up?" Soyeon just laughs and fixes her hair with one hand.

"No, I had a hard time falling asleep anyway, Don't worry about it." Soyeon waves off her apology with a smile. Shuhua returns the smile. Soyeon is what an Alpha is expected to be: dominating and no pushover. But to her surprise, there is a softer side to the fierce-looking Alpha and her upholding belief to treat all genders equally makes Shuhua respect her even more. In all honesty, more Alphas could take a lesson from Soyeon's book because the whole possessive nature and overbearing stereotype that Alphas are at the top are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter