Bunny.

Wrong ‘Carnival’ Name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon grabbed her bag she looked at herself one last time in the mirror. “Why the heck am I so pretty?” She winked at her reflection. Nayeon happily went out of the room to join her family for breakfast she saw her parents talking to each other. She took a seat she placed her bag in the empty chair next to her. She smiled as Tzuyu took the seat across from her.

She listens to her parents talk about their newest hotel in LA. Their family owned a lot of hotels and resorts around the world Nayeon knows in the future, she’ll be the one to inherit the family business. Tzuyu didn’t want any part of it, not because she didn’t love their parents, she just wants to chase her own dream and make a name for herself. From the very beginning Nayeon promised herself she’ll keep their family’s legacy even if it meant losing the one thing that she loves the most. Volleyball.

Becoming a professional Volleyball player is her dream, but she has to give it up for her little sister. So Tzuyu could do whatever she wants in life, take the degree that she wanted in college, she didn’t have to worry about their family’s business because Nayeon will be there to take care of everything for her. She’s graduating and she has to hang up her Volleyball jersey it makes her sad she’ll be giving up her dream soon.

“What happened to your car, Naburi?”

Nayeon almost choke on her water she looked at her Father who has a teasing smirk on his face. She completely forgot about her damage car she haven’t thought about an excuse to tell her parents. Luckily Tzuyu always has her back.

“Some random girl smashed it, Dad.” Tzuyu replied, after drinking her juice.

“I see. You’re still going around breaking girls heart, Nay.” Her Fatter teased.

“Dad, why do you always assume it was me who’s breaking their hearts?” Nayeon whined, she looked at her Mother for help but the older woman just smiled teasingly at her. “And it’s Tzuyu’s fault for pretending to be my girlfriend.”

Their Father stopped eating to look at his daughters, he knew all about the ‘fake girlfriend’ thing that has been going on for months now. He’s friends with their Principal that’s why he knew all about it.

“Tzu. I told you to let your sister date, your Unnie can take care of herself you didn’t have to be so overprotective towards her.”

“I’m not going to stop, Dad. Not until I found the perfect girl for Unnie.” 

“Maybe the girl who smashed your car is the perfect girl for you, Sweetie.” Her Mother leaned forward to pat Nayeon’s head.

“Let’s not talk about Mina.” Nayeon rolled her eyes, her parents always at first it was okay because she didn’t mind it but now it’s getting on her nerves. Her parents want her to date they keep on telling Tzuyu to stop being overly protective towards her, while her little sister will jump up to change the subject every damn time they asked Nayeon if she has a girlfriend already.

“Mina Huh? What a wonderful name..”

“She should pay for Unnie’s car, Dad. I’m not letting her get away with it.” Tzuyu’s stoic expression hardened as she looked at her Father.

“No need for that, Darling. I don’t want my future daughter in law to spend thousands of cash for a car.”

“Dad! Please stop! You don’t even know the girl.” Nayeon groaned in annoyance.

“Oh, Naburi. We’re just kidding.” Her parents let out a soft chuckle. “No need to worry about your car we’ll get it fixed as soon as possible. Just use your Maserati for now..” Her Father looked over at the youngest Im. “I want to talk to you, Tzuyu.”

Nayeon raises an eyebrow, she stands up from her seat as she saw the time. “I’ll wait for you outside, Tzu. Be quick I don’t want to be late for school.” Nayeon kissed both of her parents she said her goodbyes to them. She stopped walking when her Mother told her she’ll walk with her outside, leaving her Father and little sister in the dining area.

“Talk to me about what, Father?” Tzuyu has this weird feeling she knew where this conversation will go.

“Does this Mina girl knew you’re dating Nayeon? Does she know you’re faking it? Does she know you two are sisters?”

“Everyone in school thinks I’m dating Nayeonnie.. No one knows it’s fake well, except for Chaeyoung.. And no one knows I’m an Im.” 

“I see. We have to thank your principal for keeping everything a secret. But remember you promised you’ll use our last name when you enter college.” 

“Don’t worry, I’m not breaking my promise.” 

“Good.. Now I want to know what happened to Nayeon’s car.”

“Mina got jealous when she finds out Nayeonnie and I are making out—“ Tzuyu laughed a little she saw how her Father looked at her in horror. “Relax, Dad. We faked it, just to make Nayeonnie’s coach quit her job. Anyways, Mina found out about that she got jealous she smashed the car with a softball bat.” 

“Wow. Never heard of a girl who would do that.. even your Mother can’t do those things. I'm impressed. I want you to challenge this girl let’s see if she really likes Nayeon.. and if she does.. let her date your sister. Are we clear Tzuyu?” 

“But why? Why her? I hate her, she’s weird.” 

“I saw something in your sister's eyes when she mentioned her name earlier.” Her Father smiled. “Challenge her, Tzuyu. If you end up liking her for your Unnie. Let me know. Okay?”

“That’s impossible..” Tzuyu gets up, she grabbed her bag.

“Tzuyu. Nayeon will never leave you, let her find love. Your Unnie loves you so much she’ll never leave you. I promise you, Darling. Don’t be afraid to let your Unnie find her happiness.”

Tzuyu ran her fingers through her hair, she stared at her Father for a moment she looked away as she nodded her head. “I’ll see what I can do.. but if Mina didn’t impress me and didn’t prove herself to me. I won’t let anyone date her.” She walked away without letting her Father utter another word.

 

Nayeon and Tzuyu are in the car they were at the parking lot of their school. The tall girl forced her sister to stay in the car so she could give her Unnie the fake hickeys again. Tzuyu can still hear her Father's voice ringing in her ear, she didn’t want Nayeon to fall in love with someone who doesn’t deserve her. She didn’t want her Unnie to be taken away from her, they promised each other they’ll be there for each other. She can’t lose her sister.

“I can’t believe you managed to hide yours while we were eating with Dad and Mom.” 

“Actually, they knew it’s fake, Unnie. They saw it the moment I took my seat, Mom asked me who gave me the hickeys I had no other choice but to tell them the truth.” Tzuyu unbuckled her seatbelt. “I kept retouching mine last night, but when I took a shower this morning it disappeared.” She giggled. “I had to redo it all over again.. I figured yours is gone too.. that’s why we’re still here.”

“You learned this from YouTube, right? Next time go watch the cooking videos then cook something for me, Tzu.” 

“I’ll try, Unnie.” Tzuyu kissed her sister's cheek, she opened the passenger door she slipped off the car. “I gotta go.. See you at lunch.”

Nayeon watched as her sister walk away from her car she made sure her car doors are locked. Nayeon ignored all the stares that she was getting as she walked her way to the school’s entrance. She stopped at her locker she grabbed her book for her first class when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to see Hirai Momo smiling widely at her.

“Uh, hi?” Nayeon was unsure what to say she’s not friends with the Japanese girl. Yeah, she smiles back every time she sees Momo in the hallways, but they never talk.

“Hi.. I want to apologize for what happened to your car, Nayeon..”

Nayeon closes her locker she then gave Momo a questioning look.

“Mina didn’t mean to do it, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter