Penguin.

Wrong ‘Carnival’ Name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her day started off great Mina aced a surprise quiz given by their teacher, she got an A+ on her English paper, plus she and her friends got free tickets for the next Volleyball practice game next week against their rival school. Everything’s going so well for Mina until...

She saw Nayeon. Her crush. No wait, that’s stupid. She’s not only her crush she’s the love of her life! Nayeon’s the Volleyball captain, she’s pretty famous around the school, everyone knows her and everyone has a crush on her. Mina stood by her locker she looked at Nayeon who’s busy talking to someone on the phone. She didn’t have the guts to confess her feelings to the girl, even if she wanted to she just can’t.

She didn’t know how or where to start she hates it! She hates looking at Nayeon from afar Mina knew, if only she has the courage to approach Nayeon everything will change between them. She’s not a loser she’s famous too not as famous as Nayeon but yeah a lot of the students knows her too because she’s a member of the dance club. Mina is a great dancer, she’s smart, she’s extremely beautiful, she has this gummy smile that everyone love, but all of those qualities don’t have an effect on Im Nayeon.

Mina froze in her spot when Nayeon suddenly catch her staring at her. The older girl smiled, she put her phone in her pocket as she walked towards Mina.

“Nice shoes, Mia. It looks good on you.” Nayeon said with a smile on her face, she then walked past the Japanese girl.

Mina gritted her teeth in annoyance she watched as Nayeon walked out of her sight. She sighed, she shakes her head, she walked towards the cafeteria to meet up with her friends. She looked around, she spotted her group of friends sitting at their usual table.

“I’m ing done with Im Nayeon.” Mina throws her bag to the ground, as she took a seat next to Sana.

“Nayeon doesn’t know you exist, pabo.” Jeongyeon laughed, as the others looked at Mina with concern eyes.

“You’re wrong, Jeong. She knows I exist.” Mina notices how Sana’s eyes went big and she clapped her hands excitedly. “Don’t get too excited.. she doesn’t know my ing name.”

“Ehh? Are you sure? Everyone knows you, Mina.” Momo pouted, though her attention went back to her food after saying those words.

“Don’t tell me she called you Mia again?”

Mina groaned, remembering how Nayeon flashed her stupid smile at her, the way she complimented her shoes and how she said it looks good on Mina... but then she had to ruin it by calling her the wrong name.

“I don’t know where the hell she get it from but that’s not my name! It’s annoying.. I understand she’s a senior and we don’t have classes together but still. Her freaking best friend is in the same club as me. There’s no way she didn’t know my name. I wanted to punch her, but then she smiled at me.. her stupid smile.”

“You’re close to Chaeyoung right? We all know Nayeon treats Chaeyoung as her little sister. Why don’t you ask Chaeng for help?” 

“Trust me, I already did I even begged Chaeyoung to help me, but the brat didn’t want to help because of Nayeon’s sister.. she said the sister is a little overprotective towards Nayeon and didn’t want her to date.”

“WHAT?! Nayeon has a sister?!”

“Calm down, Mo! We don’t want you to choke.” Jeongyeon rubbed Momo’s back to calm her down.

“She has a younger sister.. she’s a student here. I just don’t know who.. They’re keeping it low key, according to Chae.”

Mina sighed, she saw Nayeon walked into the cafeteria with her teammates her friends followed where she was looking at.

“How about you go on a date?”

“She doesn’t even know my name, Satang.” Mina rolled her eyes, she snatched a few fries from Sana’s plate before her friend could slap her hand away.

“I mean not with Nayeon.. but with Jimin. I’ve been telling you he likes you so much. And I kinda promised him I’ll get him a date with you.. Please? Give it a shot.”

"No way. I’m in love with Nayeon remember? Also, I don’t want to go on a date with a guy, especially not him.” 

“Why don’t you try it Mina? If it didn’t work out, then I’ll help you forced Chaeng to help you with Nayeon.”

Mina stared at Jeongyeon she tried to find any hint if the older girl is lying to her she studied her features. Jeongyeon was looking directly at her eyes with a serious face. Mina glances

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter