study with me

study with u
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Smart, handsome, nice, diligent, a ing angel in disguise.

         Those are just the few words that Donghae uses when it comes to explaining his newest favorite youtuber and the man of his wet dreams, Eunhyuk. Unfortunately, the only thing he knows abut the guy is his birthday since he posted his celebration this year on his social media. April 4. Just few months older than him, and certainly wouldn’t stop him from calling the older daddy.

It’s not like he will be aware of it anyway.

           Donghae is currently reviewing for his exam tomorrow. He spent his previous days watching and re-watching Eunhyuk’s homebody vlogs, so now he’s facing his own consequences cramming the hell out of the reviewers. Lucky for him, there are times that Eunhyuk would be nice enough to post a study with me video to accompany his subscribers that are student or is working on something. Donghae though, of course, watches this study with me videos not just to study but also to ogle on how Hyukjae’s side profile is annoyingly y especially when the latter was concentrating so hard it’s making Dongahe hard, too. As much as Donghae wants to just watch Hyukjae instead of wasting his time studying, he needs to pass his exam tomorrow.

            Hyukjae has already informed his subscribers through Youtube community and social media platforms that he will be doing a live-stream today and along the notification was also the time that the stream will start, giving Donghae enough time to gather his study materials before Hyukjae’s live stream started. And now, five hours later, both the youtuber and subscriber are concentrating on their readings, having a 10-minute break in between 50 minutes of continuous studying.

            A soft knock broke Donghae’s concentration. Looking up, he glanced at the door and saw his uncle entering with a tray of food occupying his hand. “Bought some from the shop since I figured you would probably want some.” Donghae said his gratitude softly. On the tray is just some sandwiches and a mug of coffee and some water. As Donghae was trying to find a space on his desk to place the foods, his uncle glanced at his messy table and clicked his tongue in disappointment, ”I think as you grew up you became even more messier, kid.” Donghae whined, placing the foods carefully, “It’s not like I’m that messy. I’ve just been really busy. I’ll clean it up once I’m done with everything.” His uncle sighed, and then glanced on his laptop.

          “Who’s that? Your boyfriend?” Donghae looked at his uncle and then glanced at his laptop. The blush that appeared on his nephew’s neck and ears did not go unnoticed. “You should just study together with him in the shop or somewhere instead of video calling each other.” His uncle voiced out even before he denies the statement of having the majestic Eunhyuk as his boyfriend. Amused, he patted Donghae’s back and left him, not without muttering something about young couples not standing a day without seeing each other. Flabbergasted, Donghae tried to say something, but before he can bring his voice back, the door was already closed, leaving him to deal with his own blushing mess.

            His uality is not something new to his uncle since he came out four years ago, he just didn’t expect the older to say something like that so casually since he barely even said anything to Donghae’s ex-boyfriends. After gaining his composure back, he tried to get back to studying only to notice that there’s only three minutes left before the 10 minute break starts. Breathing out, he decided to start his break early to calm down his heart and to consume the food his uncle bought to him while it is still hot, and maybe spend the remaining minutes gazing on his, well, boyfriend.

That sounded hotter and lovelier than he thought.

 

            Three days later, he’s now sitting on the coffee shop owned by his uncle, doing some report for his history subject. All of his exams are done and is just dealing now with his assignments and reports. As much as he would love to study and spend time with his beloved even if it’s virtually, he can’t dny the fact that there are times where Eunhyuk can be pretty distracting despite him just studying like Donghae. So wanting this misery called assignment to be done early, he has been sitting on the table since early in the morning, only getting up to take care of his bladder.

            The lunch hour has gone through smoothly on the shop, most of the buyers only here for their lunch coffee and maybe a sandwich to go with it, a simple meal that they can eat without needing to concentrate. Knowing his uncle may drop by on his table anytime to give him his lunch, Donghae tried to finish his report so he can at the very least be at ease while eating his food. In midst of his concentration, he did not notice a slender legs clad in some jeans standing beside him.

          “Excuse me,” Donghae finished typing his sentence first before looking up. And holy shi- has he ascended to heaven? In front of him standing Eunhyuk, wearing a loose sweatshirt that made him look like a kid trying his father’s suit, his hair tousled effortlessly, single-lidded almond eyes looking at him expectantly. “I’m really sorry for bothering you, but may I know if we can share a table?” Donghae blinked, “Just, there are no more seat available except yours.” Donghae blinked again, this time, trying his hardest to process what Eunhyuk just said instead of drowning on how soft and innocent and seductive all at the same time Eunhyuk’s voice is. Upon processing the information. Donghae looked at his surround noting that indeed, there are no more seats available except the one in front of him. Exhaling, Donghae once again rested his eyes on Eunhyuk, sensing that the latter may have been waiting patiently and expectantly on his answer. “Y-yeah, sure. No problem” Cursing himself for stuttering in front of his long-time crush, He hoped that Eunhyuk wouldn’t give it much thought and think that it’s just him suddenly waking up from his concentration. “Thank you.” Eunhyuk said softly, immediately placing his cup of tea with milk. He then sat down, trying not touch any of Donghae’s things that is already laying around the table. Donghae thankfully does not have a lot of things on the table since he knew Eunhyuk is not a really big fan of mess. Just his forgotten cup of coffee, an empty plate where his croissant previously lays, and his laptop. All of his paper is already placed on the tote bag that he bought with him. Eunhyuk looked at him again and smiled formally before opening his laptop and started f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter