Fin

Admit it already

The two had been roommates since their trainee days. And now after their debut, they still shared a room. The girls were all in the dance practice room and were taking a short break. Their choreographer had left the room briefly and the girls took this chance to take a break. They were all seated on the floor. Juri was lying on her back and had stretched all fours out. Yeonhee laughed at the sight, as Juri was so full of energy until recently. Sohee and Dahyun were talking, so no one was watching the other two. Yunkyoung was lying with her head on Suyun's lap and had her eyes closed. Suyun ran her fingers through Yunkyoung's hair and gave her an amorous look. Yeonhee, who now looked over at the two, also saw the look that Suyun gave to Yunkyoung. She had to smile at the sight. Now there was a knock on the door and when the door opened, Kei, Babysoul and Mijoo entered. When the six saw who entered the room, they stood up again and bowed to the three. "Sunbaenims what can we do for you?" Yeonhee asked now. The three had to smile when they saw the six jumped up to greet them. "You could have stayed seated. Your new choreography costs you a lot of strength." said Kei to them. "We know that, we are always happy when we can take a little break." it came from Mijoo now. Babysoul shook her head at what Mijoo was saying. "We are here because your choreographer came towards us and asked us, if we could tell you that you could go home. Something came up that made her go home urgently." said Babysoul now. 

When the six heard this, they cheered. They were glad that they could go home earlier. "Before you go, can you show us how far you are with your choreography?" Kei asked now and the three looked at the younger ones. Yeonhee looked at the others and they nodded. "Of course we can show you, Sunbaenims." it came from Yeonhee and then they all got into position. Babysoul, Kei and Mijoo stood against the wall to watch the younger ones. 

 

After the music ended, the three of them applauded and they were very proud of their hoobaes. "And how did you like our choreography, Sunbaenim's?" Sohee asked now and they were all curious what the others would say. 

"The song and the choreography are great."

"I have to agree with Mijoo Unnie. With that song you will definitely win."

"I think we have talked enough. You must be hungry. We wanted to go out to eat with the others. You are welcome to join us." it came from Babysoul now. Yeonhee looked at the others and they knew Babysoul was right, they hadn't eaten anything yet. "We would like to accompany you." was Yeonhee's answer. Yunkyoung now looked at everyone apologetically. "Sorry, but unfortunately I can't come with you. I promised a friend that I would meet you after the practice." said Yunkyoung now. Suyun looked dejected when she heard this, but she tried not to let it show. Yeonhee and Babysoul didn't missed this dejected look. 

"It's okay, Yunkyoung. Do you want us to take you something to eat or do you eat with your friend?"

"I think I'll go out to eat with my friend."

"Ok. Have fun then and don't come back late. We have to get up early tomorrow morning." Yeonhee said to her. Yunkyoung nodded, then said goodbye to the others and then left the room. "Unnie we shouldn't keep the others waiting too long. Otherwise they'll have eaten all of the food when we arrive." it came from Kei. The eight now left the room, a van was waiting for them all outside. "Sorry that we kept you waiting, Unnie." Mijoo said as she sat in the van and looked at her manager. "Don't worry, Mijoo. I haven't waited that long. I'm supposed to tell you something from Sujeong, she'll keep the others from attacking the food until we get there. Hmm, isn't someone missing here, Yeonhee?" said Lovelyz manager. "Yunkyoung, meet up with a friend. So she can't come with us." as Yeonhee said this, everyone in the van heard Suyun sigh loudly. Half an hour later they reached the restaurant where the rest of the Lovelyz members were waiting for them. "Write to me when you're done I'll come and pick you up." it came from Lovelyz manager. "Let's do it. Thanks for driving and see you later." said Babysoul as she got out. They all entered the restaurant and then went to the VIP area. "Unnie, there you are." it came from Sujeong when she saw the others. "Sorry that we kept you waiting. We brought our hoobaes with us." Babysoul said as she sat down at the table. 

Yeonhee and the others bowed again, this time to the rest of the Lovelyz members. After everyone was sitting at the table, the others felt that someone was missing. "Where's Yunkyoung anyway?" Jisoo asked the group. No sooner had Jisoo asked this question, than Suyun could be heard sighing again. Everyone now looked at Suyun, who was looking at her plate. "Suyun, could you answer a question for us?" Babysoul asked her now. Suyun looked up from her plate when she heard Babysoul's question. "What do you want to ask me, Unnie?" Suyun asked now. Babysoul now looked at Yeonhee and she nodded. Because she wanted to ask the same thing Babysoul wanted to ask her now. "Could it be that you have feelings for Yunkyoung?" Babysoul asked now. When Suyun heard this, she started to laugh. "Unnie, Yunkyoung is like a sister to me. I love her like a sister. I don't feel anything else for her." was Suyun's answer and now the others groaned. "Suyun, how long do you want to tell yourself that? You two have been inseparable since our trainee days. And when Yunkyoung said she was meeting a friend, you were dejected." Yeonhee said now and the others agreed.

Suyun looked at everyone now and didn't know what to say. If she was honest, she didn't know how she felt about Yunkyoung. Maybe Yeonhee was right about what she was saying, but it couldn't be. To them, Yunkyoung was like a sister to her. They were all talking about a variety of things. After they finished eating, Babysoul contacted their manager to let her know that they were done. 45 minutes later, Rocket Punch were in their dorm. 

The girls had just entered the dorm when Suyun went in the direction of their room, which she shared with Yunkyoung. The others watched her go, but didn't go after her. It wasn't their job to fix the chaos of emotions she had. They had to wait until Yunkyoung came back and then talk into her conscience, in the hope that she would stand to her feelings. 2 hours later the door to the dorm opened and Yunkyoung came in. When she stepped into the living room, she found the others there, everyone except Suyun. "If you're looking for Suyun, she's in your room. Sohee and Juri went to see her earlier, she seems to be sleeping. We have to talk, Yunkyoung." Yeonhee said and Yunkyoung nodded as she sat in the chair. "What do you want to talk to me about?" Yunkyoung asked now. She had the feeling that the air was tight when she entered the living room. "Unnie, please don't answer the same way as Suyun Unnie. Do you have feelings for Suyun Unnie?" the Maknae asked now. Yunkyoung was surprised by the question and didn't know what to say. "I don't know how you come up with it, but Suyun is like a sister to me." it came from Yunkyoung. When Dahyun heard this, she got up and left the living room. She couldn't hear these excuses anymore. Yunkyoung watched her go before looking back at the other three. "Did I say something wrong?" she asked now, but the other three just sighed. "Yunkyoung Unnie, talk to Suyun Unnie. It can't go any longer like this." Sohee said and now also left the living room. 

"Yunkyoung, Suyun gave the same answer when we asked her if she felt something for you. The way you two always behave towards each other, everyone sees that you feel more for each other than you want to admit. How long do you want this game maintain? " it came from Juri when she got up with Yeonhee. "We're going to bed. Talk to her and don't stay up too long. Good night Yunkyoung." Yeonhee said as she walked past her. Yunkyoung was now sitting in the living room and thinking about what the others had said. If she was being honest, she always felt more about Suyun than how she wanted to admit. "I should talk to her." she muttered as she got up. When Yunkyoung entered her room a little later, she found Suyun sleeping on the bed. She sighed because Suyun was sleeping, she couldn't talk to her and she didn't want to wake her either. She went to the bathroom to put on her sleeping clothes. When she was done with everything, she went back into the room and lay down next to Suyun in the bed. The two had a king-size bed. Yunkyoung had just covered herself up when two arms were wrapped around her. "Suyun are you awake?" she asked now. But when she got no answer after a few minutes, she wanted to say something else. "Why did it take you so long to come back? Do you have any idea how much I've missed you." she heard Suyun say now. 

Yunkyoung had to smile when she heard this now. "Mianhae. I've lost track of time. We seem to be very oblivious when the others notice how we feel for each other." she said now and then noticed how Suyun was looking at her. "I do not know what you mean." it came from Suyun now. Yunkyoung now her side so that she could look at Suyun better. The two looked at each other for a while, until Suyun looked away and was slightly red. "You've always been a bad liar, Suyun. I think now is the time to tell you what I should have told you for so long." Yunkyoung said now and Suyun looked at her again. Yunkyoung took a deep breath to calm her nerves. "Suyun since the first day I saw you, I've been in love with you. I never dared to tell you, because I didn't want to destroy our friendship. You must feel the same for me, I've seen sometimes, how  you looked at me with you're eyes full of love. " said Yunkyoung now.

Suyun bit her lip because she didn't know what to say. She had waited so long for Yunkypung to take the first step and tell her how she feels about her. "You don't know how long I waited for you to finally tell me how you feel about me. I feel the same for you since the day we first met." Suyun said now and turned red the next moment. She hadn't expected that Yunkyoung would kiss her. After Yunkyoung broke the kiss she had to laugh when she saw the red face of Suyun. Suyun slapped her shoulder, then buried her face in the back of her neck. "Don't laugh. I'm embarrassed about the whole thing. And one more thing, you can't just kiss me if you haven't asked me the question." said Suyun now. 

Yunkyoung smiled when she heard what Suyun said. She knew she was right, so she pushed Suyun a little away from her and looked deep into her eyes. "Suyun do you want to be my girlfriend?" she asked now. Suyun nodded in response and leaned forward to kiss Yunkyoung, but she kept moving back. "I want to hear your answer. As long as you don't say it, there won't be another kiss." she said and then saw how Suyun began to sulk. At the sight, Yunkyoung had to hold back a grin. "That doesn't work, Love." she said now. Suyun sighed and then gave in. "Yes, I want to be your girlfriend. Now kiss me good night." she said and Yunkyoung laughed again. "Patience isn't really your strength, Love. Good night, baby." it came from Yunkyoung and she kissed Suyun good night.

When the two entered the kitchen hand in hand the next morning, the others had that sly grin on their lips. "Finally. I was afraid that you two would continue to be lovey dovey and would still deny that you feel anything for each other." said Dahyun as the two entered the kitchen. "Yaah Maknae-ah, we're still your Unnie's. Show a little respect." Suyun said to her now. Dahyun looked at the two of them and then shook her head. "You two have no idea how much I suffered from it. So you have to live with the fact that I'm going to tease you both now." it came from her and she bit into her toast. The others laughed when they heard this. Only the newly couple didn't find it so funny. Dahyun kept her word and teased the two at every opportunity she get. They couldn't do anything about it, knowing that Dahyun was right about what she had said. "I don't know if I can survive being teased by her any longer." Suyun said to Yunkyoung. Yunkyoung smiled when she heard this. "I'm with you. We'll both survive this." she said now.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Yunkyoung." 

 

 

 

A/N:  Request by Aceii94 . I hope you like the one shot. And sorry for the misspellings.