Han River.

Secret

It's already late at night but he didn't care as he walk along the famous Han River. It has been a long time since he came here and he's excited for some reason. He took out his phone and took a selfie with the Han River as the background and the buildings from the other side.

 

 

 

"I'm here now." he captioned before sending it to someone. He placed his phone back to his pocket before looking back at the river. The scenery just brought him calmness. It's inly a few minutes after that he felt his phone vibrate. He received a message "I'm sitting at the bench." the sender said. He smiled and made his way to where the sender is.

 

 

 

To say that she is nervous is a bit understatement, she's scared as she adjusts her hat again to hide her face as she looks around again. She's scared someone will see her here and recognize her. What's taking him too long? she thought as she read his message again. She can't help but smile as she saw his picture and touch his cheek on the screen. She missed him so much and they haven't seen each other in a long time but that would end today. Her focus was interrupted as she felt someone hugged her from behind, she gasped but she soon relaxed as she recognized his perfume.

 

 

 

"I miss you." she heard him say and she smiled as she lifted up her hand and touch his face. "I miss you too." she answered before turning around to look at him. He held her hand and place a kiss at the back of her palm. "Let's go sit down first." he smiled as he sat beside her and placed an arm around her shoulders, keeping her warm.

 

 

 

"Why are you wearing a cap that way, Jae?" she asked as she notice him wearing a snapback but it's not used to cover his face. It was too risky to go out without covering himself properly because he will be easily recognized. "Don't worry about it babe, no one's here anyways." he assured her. It's true, there weren't any people around them but she can't help but still be nervous and took a look around them. "Hey Dara, look at me." he held her face and forced her to look back at him. "Stop worrying okay? Let's go to my car if you're really nervous." She sighed and nodded at his suggestion. "I guess that's better." They both stood up and walked towards his car. He opened the backseat and let her in first. He went in after and closed the door. "Jae." he heard her call him and as he turn around she surprised him with a kiss. It wasn't the first time they kissed but it still feels different as they both felt the need. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer as the kiss deepens. He felt her hands on his hair tugging it a bit and he smiled a bit before pulling away. "Dee, we need to stop now if you don't want to do this right here." he muttered but his body says otherwise as he continued to kiss her neck. She chuckled as she angled her neck giving him more access. "I don't think you'll be able to do that Mr. Kim." He just shook his head and smiled. They soon heard some fireworks outside "Happy new year babe." he greeted her and hugged her. "Happy new year Jae." she smiled and hugged him back.

 

 

 

The next day, the whole country was shocked as the new couple was revealed by Dispatch.

 

 

 

"JYJ's Jaejoong and 2ne1's Sandara Park dating"