Prologue: A Visit from the Undead

An Eye for an Eye; A Tooth for a Tooth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a door. And behind it awaits a massive room. Upon entering, it can be noticed that the room was dimly-lit and seemed to be empty. Or so, at first glance of the untrained eyes, But for those with their senses heightened, they would know that a figure was standing still at the shadows.

 

The Visitor who entered the room looked at his watch. It was ten minutes to midnight and he was late by twenty minutes. He shrugged with nonchalance at that fact. Afterall, he always had a penchant of being late during meetings with anyone of them. Besides, his master, who was also waiting for him, wouldn't mind—hopefully.

 

"You're late," came the voice from the figure emerging from the shadows. The man stood in front of the Visitor, examining him. "Which is normal for you, I suppose. Afterall, you have all the time in the world."

 

The Visitor smirked at the comment. "Like I care about your opinion. Let's drop the pleasantries and just get down to business. Give me what we have agreed upon so that we can both move on with our lives already."

 

"How straightforward," the man replied with a laugh. "But as you wish. Follow me, then." The figure turned around and led the Visitor to an adjacent room where onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter