I love you

i love you, so much.

When Siwan got up, the first thing he noticed was the other side of the bed was empty. Of course, the one time i let him sleep in my bed, he doesn't wake me up the next morning.  He thought getting out of bed, sighing loudly as he made his way downstairs. Of   

"This is ridiculous, Kwanghee! I don't think i can handle this any longer, you should seriously tell Siwan before it's too late." 

Siwan could recongnise that that was Kevin voice, but couldn't figure out what he was practically screaming about. He stopped his thought as he heard another voice.

"Hyung, i can't, you know that, besides i'm perfectly fine! Why should i get him worried about it if i'll just be fine in the end?" And that, that was Kwanghee.

"Why are those two fighting?" Siwan whispered to himself, not liking the fact that they were alone to begin with. Before they could continue fighting (or whatever they were doing) Siwan walked into the living room, quite loudly, so the other two would quit fighting since he had a feeling it was about him.

"Siwan-shi!" Siwan barely heard before he felt himself in the embrace of his boyfriend. "Aish, Kwanghee, haven't i told you to give me a better heads up before practically jumping me?" Siwan shouted, hiding his smile and, despite what he just said, wrapped his arms around the older man.

Kwanghee pulled back, rolling his eyes as he hit Siwan's shoulder. "Be quiet, i know you like it when i "jump you"." He said, laughing. "Oh, yeah! You should go get changed, we're going on a date today." Kwanghee said, not letting Siwan say anything as he made his way to the kitchen. Sighing loudly, Siwan walked back upstairs, into their shared room and descided that he should probably pick up the dirty clothes that were scattered all over the ground. Choosing that he should start with Junyoung's.

After dealing with the other members, he finally started with Kwanghee's and his own. Picking up a few of his boyfriend's pants and tossing them into the hamper, a couple papers slipped on the floor that Siwan picked up, scanning through them once he realised it was a doctors note. turns out the patient is positive. Positive? Positive for what? Before Siwan could read anymore, the door slammed open and Kwanghee made his way in slowly, giving Siwan a few seconds to hide the papers in the desk.

Pouting slightly, Kwanghee opened his mouth. "Siwan, i told you to get dressed, and here you are, twenty minutes later, still in your pajamas."

Laughing, Siwan nodded. "Sorry, i just got distracted, i'll get started." He said.

~

 

Laughing, the two continued to walk in their not so much disguises, and running around like kids, playing tag. After the two got tired, they got something to eat and started heading home. Reaching the door, they continued to talk about nothing. "Hey, Kwanghee?"

"Yes Siwan-shi?"

Biting his lip, Siwan finally said. " I found these notes that said you were positive of something." Siwan said quickly.

"O-oh. I wanted to tell you, but i'm going to be fine, Siwan-shi, so..."

"Be fine of what though, hyung?" Siwan said softly.

"You didn't get to read the whole thing, did you?" Kwanghee said. Seeing Siwan just shake his head, he continued. "It says that i'm positive of cancer, Siwan-shi." Kwanghee whispered. Almost wishing Siwan didn't hear him.

Coughing, Siwan looked at Kwanghee with wide eyes. "I-i think i heard you wrong, d-did you say cancer?" The younger one said, biting his lip to prevent the tears from coming.

Nodding his head slowly, Kwanghee stepped towards Siwan and wrapped the boy tightly in his arms, kissing his forehead gently. "I'll be fine, though, they said it wasn't severe and i can probably get surguary."

Siwan shook his head, finally letting a sob out of his mouth as tears trailed down his cheeks. How could this be? Kwanghee was probably one of the nicest and goofiest people in the world. He didn't deserve this. this was what him and Kevin were fighting about this morning. Knowing that he had cancer, Kwanghee always smiled. 

"I'll be fine Siwan-shi, just like i said on our first date, i'll never leave you, okay? I promised you that, and i'm not backing down, not even if you got tired of me." Kwanghee said, laughing softly as few tears of his own started falling.

Shaking his head, Siwan finally looked up at him. "I'll never get tired of you, no matter how many times i got annoyed by you, i never ment it." Siwan said, looking at Kwanghee.

Smiling softly, Kwanghee nodded his head, Leaning down and kissing Siwan gently, whispering. "I love you so much."

"I love you too.

 

_

Okay, i'm sorry i haven't updated anything in awhile, i've been busy, and i feel terrible. Anyways! Yeobooooooooo~ It's finished, i hope everyone who reads this will like. :D