Your Feeling And My Feeling Are Mutual?

Special Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon is a delinquent at school, she is so used to prank and bully her classmates but nobody dare to fight back because of her family background.

"Hey, shorty!  Where is the money you said you gonna lend me? I need it"

Nayeon stops the girl who walk in front of her when suddenly someone pats her shoulder lightly.

"Mind to tell me what happen?"

"Ah...N..Nothing"

Nayeon quickly stand straight in front of the girl that she sees just now. Myoui Mina smiles and tell the short girl to go.

Mina holds Nayeon's ear as she drags her away from the corridor.

"Aww, aww, awwie, i told you i'm sorry~ stop pulling my ear, Mina ya"

Nayeon keep begging the blonde girl to stop pulling her ear as she is being dragged upstairs. 

Once they both reach the rooftop Mina lock the door, since she is the president of student council she get the chance to hold the key to the building at ease.

"Did you just ask people for money again? Im Nayeon answer me!"

Nayeon pout as she is about to talk back but Mina crossing her arms it means she is angry and angry Mina is scarier than seeing her dad angry.

"Aniyo"

"Did you just lie?"

"I told you i don't do that anymore"

"I will kick you out from the dorm"

"Y.. Yah, how dare you treat me like this? I'm the great Im Nayeon, who do you think you are?"

Nayeon braces herself as she is picking fight with Mina.

Mina smirk as she walks closer while Nayeon slowly back away a little.

"Do you want me to tell people your secret?"

"B.. Blackmailed is a dirty trick you know? Don't you ashamed of yourself?"

"Should i tell everyone?"

Mina grins as she lift Nayeon's chin with her finger.

"Y.. You demon, the most evil girl on earth... "

"Follow my rules then your secret is safe with me"

"....nee"

Mina walks away as she unlock the door, leaving Nayeon who is still clenching her fists because she is still upset.

#

Nayeon is a transfered student because she keep picking fight with her classmates, girl or boy she always end up coming home with bruises.

She likes the thrill of teasing people and mocking them till it get on their nerves. She get scolded a lot that her father decide to put her in a new school and force her to stay in the dorm or else she will be kicked out from home.

The first day she come to meet her roommate who is none other than Myoui Mina she accidentally seeing Mina undress. 

Mina quickly help Nayeon who is fainted in front of her.  It is so awkward for both of them to even talk but they both manage to at least know each other's name.

"Myoui Mina"

"Im Nayeon"

It was okay and bearable at first to be with Mina as her roommate, she didn't mind to stay with Mina who is quiet and calm. Until one day Nayeon curiousity killed her, so she asked a dumb question to her.

"Hey"

"Yes?"

"Have you ever go on a date before?"

"Why did you ask?"

"D.. Did you experience k..kiss? How it feels like?"

"Why do you wanna know? You never date before?"

"A.. Aniyo, i did o..of course"

"Really?"

"Y.. Yeah"

"I bet you are a bad kisser"

"The hell you said, i can k..kiss"

"I don't believe you"

Mina giggled as she put her book back on the drawer, she didn't expect Nayeon to sit on her lap and timidly leaned closer to her face.

"I.. I can show you"

"Prove it then"

Nayeon grabbed Mina's collarshirt as she leaned in, she kissed Mina's forehead.

"T.. There, see that?"

Mina chuckled as she held Nayeon closer, she kissed her on the lips.

"W.. What the hell are you doing? K.. Kiss on mouth is only for married couple you know"

Mina laughed as she let Nayeon stormed out in rage, she saw Nayeon quickly ran out of the room getting embarrassed.

#

Nayeon kicks the empty can as she remember about the last time they kissed. It makes her upset again for being such a fool. 

"I hate her"

Nayeon just decides she will skip class for today and rest on the rooftop instead.

##

"Myoui!"

"Yes?"

 "Have you seen Im Nayeon?"

"No, why?"

"Her father is here, but i couldn't find her. She hasn't come to the dorm at all"

"But it's getting late"

Mina calls Nayeon's phone but it seems she left it in their room. Mina facepalm as she hear the ringtone f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter