Arrangement

Roomie's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's Pov

'Dad I already told you, I don't want to marry a person that I don't love.' I tighten my hold in the phone pressed on my ear.

'Tzuyu this is for our business, just this once. Help me.'

'Just this once also Dad, please let me do what I want. I'm sorry but I can't marry that girl.' I said and immediately ended the call.

Dad has been pestering me to get married for our company's sake. There wasn't a serious problem on the company actually, it's just that Dad wanted to earn more money than what we have now that's why he wanted to create a partnership to my parent's ex and worst part is he wanted me to marry that ex of mine.

My anger immediately vanished when I felt an arms around my waist. I was actually here in the kitchen, I just finished drinking some water when Dad suddenly call.

I turn to face Sana and immediately hug her tight.

"What's wrong Tzu?" she asked but instead of answering I just tighten the hug even more.

"You're making me worried." She said so I broke the hug and cup her face.

"No matter what happen always remember that I love you." I said and look straight into her eyes.

"I love you too, so please tell me what's wrong?" She asked again and I sigh. I can't lie to her.

"It's Dad, she's forcing me to an Arrange marriage." I honestly said while looking straight to her eyes.

She suddenly hug me tight.

"Please don't allow it to happen." She whispered, I can sense that she's scared so I hug her back.

"I won't. Besides there's only one woman that I want to marry someday. " She loosen the hug and look at me confusingly.

"Who is she?" Her voice have a hint of jealousy.

I smile before hugging her again and whispered to her ear.

"Minatozaki Sana."

-----------

I woke up from the sound of my phone ringing so I slowly remove Sana's arm around mine to look who could've been calling me.

It's Elkie my Ex, the one who my Dad want's me to marry. I look at the time and it's already 7am.

'What do you want?' I coldy asked, my treatment to her wasn't good because she just cheated on me before with a guy.

'Chill Tzuyu, I just wanted to talk to you.'

'about what? just talk now.'

'It's about the marriage, don't worry I'm also against it.' and because of that I immediately agree.

I know Elkie, if she really is against something she won't do it and right now she was my hope to get away from this arrange marriage.

I look at Sana and kiss her forehead before fixing myself since I still have few hours before my classes, I decided to meet Elkie right now. I didn't bother to wake Sana up since she was so peaceful while sleeping and I don't have the heart to disturb her deep slumber.

Sana's Pov

I woke up only to see that Tzuyu wasn't beside me anymore. Maybe her schedule today was early.

I check my phone to see if she leave a message or call but there's none. It's already 8am so I almost immediately fix myself since my classes starts at 9.

After my morning routine, I make my way to the Univeristy but I stop my track upon spotting a familiar person, it was Tzuyu with a girl and they're even hugging each other.

I felt a slight but painful pinch on my chest when the girl suddenly kiss Tzuyu in her cheek and Tzuyu just smile at her like it was a normal thing. She even look happy because of that.

She accidentally look at my direction and she was a bit shocked upon seeing me. I wipe my tears that I haven't realized fall to my cheeks and started walking without looking at her.

"Sana! It isn't what you think it is." I heared her shouted but I just continued my steps, I don't want to hear any explanation right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter